Europeans are sleeping

Europeans are sleeping.

Europe hate thread.

It's half nine here, but it's okay we understand that most of you don't go to school and the ones that do get shot

Eurofags are disgusting; they smell bad too.

everything is better than inbreeding

Why are you still awake, kiddo? Isn't it your bedtime?

kek, rekt

Good luck with your nigger uprising and a fuckwit in a silly toupee as the head of state.

Thanks. We need some good luck right about now.

Kind of destroyed

Isnt that a trick?
Everyone knows Americans originated from Europe anyway. Of course new gen. ameriblubbers wouldnt know since they are either niggers that dont go to school, or kids that go to school and die in a school shooting.

At least we have the means to fight against a nigger uprising. Have fun being pretty much unarmed all the while being massacred physically and culturally by peoples your government and media invited in and then either cover up or blame you for their shitty behavior.

No, no that is a good one. End thread. Please do not post any more OP. You got timezoned.

This is retarded.

Americans originated from Europeans. Then we became 1000x better while Europeans sat on their asses.

Americans invented cars and airplanes. Europeans invented... trains.

I'm still up faggot

Kek. Here comes the angry Eurocucks to yell at you for daring to say Americans are superior.

Good work, OP.

america is just a european colony

prince youngbald
aryan queen gorilla
suitzombie 5000

no we're not, we're not like faggot-ass murricans who need 12 hours of sleep a day because they're too fat.

Gustav Whithead pls u invented nuffin Germans invent everything fun from planes to 8.8 cm guns

>Have fun being pretty much unarmed
we have, that's pretty much we don't have around 10k death by gunshot here in the true land of freedom

>10pm
You yankee doodles are dumber than I thought.
>Took the bait

Rekt m8

from wikipedia:
The Benz Patent-Motorwagen (or motorcar), built in 1886, is widely regarded as the world's first automobile

!!!

Karl benz and the wright brothers were both Germans.
>Ameritubbies are dumber then expected.
You must be one of those niggers who never went to school huh?

>gets rekt by terrorists in france
>gets rekt by terrorists in germany
>refugees raping woman every day
>gets rekt by terrorists in france again
>gets rekt by terrorists in germany again

>"lol i don't see any problems here"

Hi. Don't insult our gracious and noble Queen. Bye.

>we have, that's pretty much we don't have around 10k death by gunshot here

Actually that's because you don't have niggers.

we have an excess of sand niggers

>true land of freedom

Don't say anything mean about Islam though or you'll get in trouble for "hate speech" and the trucks of peace will come looking for you!

not even a b8...

Blatanly Underage

is there anything more degenerate than being an islamophobic in current year? probably not

Yes and that is why i'm calling you retarded. We have an excess of niggers and we have guns to protect ourselves from them. You have an excess of sandniggers and you're not allowed to protect yourselves from them and aren't even allowed to acknowledge that you need to protect yourself from them.

Not yet, amerifat

'it's our fault for making them live like shit'
lol "refugees welcome"

It's actually widely known that the majority of American inventions were invented by Europeans, but most of the inventors didn't have the money to start them up so sold them to Americans.

Just saying that i'm in the middle of Europe and it's only 12am so you coudla waited more....

Fuck Europe it literally sucks ass, people here are degenerate fucks,,,

I'm french and not sleeping faggot

fuck you

people are degenerate fucks no matter what part of this planet they r from, except for STRAYA M8

Lol, when I hear people say they are travelling to Europe I'm like "WHY?".

Literally everything is a little bit shitter. Everything is more expensive, in cities middle class people can't afford cars or air conditioning.

Plus there are wild mudslims doing their sand nigger shit all over the place.

I'm Canadian BTW

>in america there are no terrorist plus 10k deaths by firearms are better than around 500 by muslims
mkay

I second that.

>Don't say anything mean about Islam though or you'll get in trouble for "hate speech" and the trucks of peace will come looking for you!
you might be mistaking germany with europe
just give a look at the shit going down with the almost-nazi parties around europe.

Americunt shitlord

kill yourself

>when I hear people say they are travelling to Europe I'm like "WHY?"
yes, it's not like it has been the center of the world since foreverwhile you people in america call "monuments" giant donuts or 200 years old country houses.

What. If there's one shitty ass expensive country it's Canada.

Center of the world, yet you STILL can't get your shit together.

kek, kuz the usa wanted to do it so badly and today we see the fruits earned thats why chillary is gonna do president

americunts can shove it up their arse
they dont have any culture
murica is just a shitfest of mixed european stuff and 10kg of lard per person a day (also your measuring system is retarded as fuck)
also yoi got the two Sup Forums mixed up
americans are the retarded one
(well mostly) because they dont know jackshit about other countries

dunno, we're doing pretty well and we're not going to have trump as our president so we're gonna be fine.

I really do like the English. I wish we had just taken English culture over to the Americas and been a better form of England. But this is not a white man's world. It's too hot and was too treacherous. We had to evolve differently.
I still like England though.
The only thing that pisses me off is the fact they wont stop saying the same bullshit words.
>Brilliant (Pronounced Bree-yent)
>Cunt
>Bit

>When Britons call you Yankees
>When you're from the Deep South

Yorp, Murica. Does it matter?
We all live under the Freemasons.

europe never sleeps you faggot

>also your measuring system is retarded as fuck
Good thing it originated in Europe and not America.

>be German
>get axed, shot and raped by migrants
>be French
>get shot and run over by migrants
>be Belgian
>get blown up by migrants
>be British
>get blown up while riding busses because of migrants
Man, those gun laws are working out real good.

i thought that criminals give jackshit about laws was even a thing in good new shiny usa

Straya is the worst shitposters on Sup Forums, only a fucking leaf can match their shit.

good thing only britfags are using in in europe
not like murifags

>Europeans are sleeping.
No we're not.

as an italian i'd say that the pasta there looks like shit

Fucking faggot we can still get guns here we just need a licence unlike nigger infested usa where you can walk into a mcdonalds and buy a ak47 with grenades

>Anonymous 07/24/16(Sun)22:23:10 No.69

>tfw yoorop never sleeps

i am german and this pic is 100% right

The French lost Vietnam, that's why the burgers invaded, to clean up the frogman's mess.

Heh, as if in North America middle class people can afford those things either. Also, we live in cities where things are close enough to each other, you can walk or use public transport. Not like let's go to the mall and have to drive an hour to get there

more accurate version

Ha ha ha ha!

>tofu, shrimps an kabob

is this bait

>Europe hate thread.
I know usually op is the biggest faggot, but I have to say, well fucking done user. The bait cast was tiny, but I think you caught the entire european continent.
>apexkek

lmao that was pretty good

>lol ib8d u
implying we just couldn't wait to spread a lot of american hate, as we do in every thread.

it's midnight here, I won't sleep for the next 6-7 hours...

They lost one battle then didn't give a fuck anymore and went home then Burgericans smelt the commies and decided it would be glorious to invade with helicpters, tank and napalm against farmers with 50 years old rifle...

Bieber is Canadian you idiot.

well played

If europe is so superior, how come none of you faggots own a car? I can drive anywhere I want, for .50 cents a liter, and not smell other people's farts on trains.

you know that canada is not part of the US right

now you know what a good b8 looks like

implying europeans "artists" of the same generation are better...

/thread

>Italian Master Race confirms

Pasta fit for niggers and plebs

>implying we just couldn't wait to spread a lot of american hate
I really don't care what the fuck you people do quite frankly. You shitbags fell for his bait

>how come none of you faggots own a car
retard alert

maybe but we can walk

Thanks, fam.

:^)

Europe > fatmanland.

Look at the clown show thats going on with the elections. retards all of them

I Take over the thread to shitpost

The year is 2036, the location is a burned down temple, somewhere in the Black forest.

A lone young man hunkers amongst the ruins, in his torn, dirty clothes he tries to light a campfire to no avail. The early summer night doesn't seem to be too bitter, but it would be better for the weary traveler if for once he could fall asleep without shivering.
It wasn't always so, the man still remembers his mother's stories about the life before The Collapse. Rich settlements with thousand-hundreds of men, safety and prosperity. A man could walk the road without being terrified from the plunderers. The longer distances were traveled with enormous beasts made of steel by the Ancients, who conquered the air, the fire and the energy. Only a few people have memories of what vast knowledge was lost in the years of the darkness, when the healers, scholars and the wisemen all vanished from the land. Many died from the lack of catering, and many because the wave of violence sweeping through the countries, almost noone remembers the former civilization, and it's wonderous creations. "Thecnology", "Thecnomagic", that's how it is called by the people who believe those myths.