Bundesliga

There are friendlies being played today but I don't know which

There will be transfers today as well but I don't know them yet

There will be pictures being taken and uploaded and I am looking forward to them

And during german time in the eeling at half past eight Bayern will be playing Manchester City in Munich. This will be lunch time for most Americans and South Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1CMFxm5rhk
theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jul/20/daniel-agger-liverpool-story-athletes-pills
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>GOATes recalled to England squad

Pookistan on poopetual pooicide pootch

gooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning

it's too hot

fuck off to /cric/

>/bundes/ without /cric/
dead thread, maybe one or two posts per hour. mostly just denmark posting shit. boring homogenous shithouse.
>/bundes/ with /cric/
best general on Sup Forums hands now. the australians keep the thread going in the morning, europeans take over in the evening. in the afternoon the two communities mix with some light and friendly banter. exciting, heterogenous place where you can talk to people all over the world and exchange memes.

there's no point in arguing with the anti-/bundes/cric/ people. they're just afraid of change

good morning friends

Poo Peeland posters are cancerous

youtube.com/watch?v=u1CMFxm5rhk

/cric/: MJ

Germans: English"""men"""

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

pretty dangerous play uezs

hm maybe ill go watch the tdf today. its pretty hot tho

Cricket

>that Bayern defence next season
Oh baby

Need to get my hands on some Rivella

have you had it before?

Never

Btw this was written by an actual employed commentator at the Times, not some rando.
One of the most bizzarre things I've read.

delet this
three careers were ended that day. MJ because he is a softcock. Clarke because he rushed back to play the Adelaide Test and injured himself again even worse and never recovered. He went from about 60*- to 120 with a broken back, one of the more amazing things I have seen. Fittingly, it was the last century he would ever score

PJH and Warner would have formed the ATGOAT opening partnership.

fun fact: the AUS & ENG teams were spared from the London bombings because one of the terrorists was a big cricket fan

literally burning to death as we speak. execute this weather desu

post weather stats

>31 degrees
kys, thats mildly above summer average at best

Anyone got any news on Kuba to Wolfsburg?

theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jul/20/daniel-agger-liverpool-story-athletes-pills

Very hot

just like you

jackpot

should I go for a run today?

bundescricliga!

yeah

Brondby have signed German midfielder Hany Mukhtar from SL Benfica on a 1 year loan deal.

ayy

>Hany
that's a girl's name lol

I'VE TRIED SO HARD

>A former county cricketer took his own life in a fall from a bridge, a coroner has concluded.
>Tom Allin, who was 28 and a former Warwickshire fast bowler, died months after suffering serious leg injuries in a car crash, the inquest heard.
>"On the evidence I am in no doubt that Tom was the architect of his own demise and he clearly intended the consequences of what he did and there is no evidence of a third party involvement," she said