/got/ general

Based strong female characters edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SOhwrjkso4
youtube.com/watch?v=J39vIYhHv_s
youtube.com/watch?v=GAVXam72m1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In no particular order:

1) It's literally a direct retread of her major climax moment in season 1, but less compelling. It begs the question of why we even bothered to follow her for the last 5 seasons if it was all just going to lead right back around to the Dothraki bowing before her for being magic again. Why couldn't we have skipped right to this point of the Dothraki considering her supreme Khaleesi all the way back then? Just to wait for everyone else's plots back west to catch up? That's shitty writing, even if this ends up happening in the books it's still shitty writing and shows lack of foresight.

2) The khals' reactions when she knocks over the braziers is unintentionally hilarious, especially that one guy who delivers that cheesy scream right as the fire literally races at him and engulfs him at the end. It was yet ANOTHER cheesy, awkward le epic Dany moment robbed of its intended meaning by bad direction and editing.

3) Watching hordes of brown people bowing to Emilia Clarke lost its impact several seasons ago. Every time D&D/GRRM realize the Dany plot is running on fumes because Essos is boring as shit, they pull a "let's have everyone bow to Dany with swelling, moving music in the background" to compensate, and every time they do it it feels more like a crutch for actual development than it did the last time. You can only tread and retread the same ground so many times before it loses all impact.

Feminism is the cancer killing the entertainment industry

1st for pointless characters.

>dany killing a bunch of filthy men, but not before they fling plenty of sexual abuse at her first
>dany and the other widow kekking hard about disgusting abusive husbands dying
>jorah and dario made to look like bumbling small minded retards when dany tells them their plan is pure shit, and instead decides to just meme her way controlling the entirety of the dothraki
>tyrion's silly beta male deal likely going to be completely undermined by stronk powerful dany swooping in and essentially doing exactly what she did the first time around
>brienne gloating about killing stannis; davos just takes it like a scared little queer
>tormund lusting after brienne; she's such a beautiful stronk powerful attractive women guys
>strong willed margery comforting her little beta brother who's absolutely losing his mind in basically the exact same situation
>cersei still somehow totally controlling all the happenings at king's landing; kevan suddenly 100% her little bitch out of nowhere
>theon literally femdommed by his stronk dyke sister
>sansa rocks up and starts ordering jon around out of nowhere despite having absolutely no idea what the fuck she's talking about regarding war or basically anything at all
>little finger's entire MO seemingly still revolves largely around taming sansa's sweet strange
>the only alpha male in the show is ramsay, arguably the most despicable character ever to be on the show
>it's not pandering though, you guys are just triggered alt-right faggots
what a time to be a TV fan

Can we have a non-insecure virgin thread?

Stop shitting the threads up with off topic shit.

sup redd*it

youtube.com/watch?v=6SOhwrjkso4

>Richard Madden on the way back from filming his last scene of season 3

He looks so sad ;_;

>POL

Do you want to play a Game of Thones, you fucking bastard? I have become Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North after the Clash of Kings. I have a Storm of Swords ready for you, cunt. I dare you to fucking come for me. I have your little bother, and soon I will make him a Feast for the Crows, bastard. I will burn you and all of your fucking wildling sluts after I flay your bodies - you will burn like a Dance of Dragons. Fuck you, you piece of shit. The Winds of Winter will blow across your blackened bones and I will pick my teeth with your splintered ribs before I gently fall asleep and have a nice Dream of Spring. Fuck you, you fucking fuck. Fuck you.

>farts
What did he mean by this?

_donald

What's the issue exactly. Males suffer the most. Of course they're gonna have moments of weakness.

It's a hard thing to leave a job you've had for so long, that you love and leaving behind all the friends youve made.

>on the way back from filming his last scene of season 3
>from Belfast
>on the Tube

New The Normies reaction video when?

reminder these threads contain the highest concentration of leddit crossposters

>Judaism is the cancer killing the entertainment industry
Fixed that for ya bud.

Based Preston tells it like it is.

>bu-but muh evil womenzz are cucking meeeee

>Feast for the Crows

you fucked up user

He should be thankful Robb died, who knows what horrible writing D&D could have subjected him to by now.

Things that are making season 6 shit:

>Characters now have stupid and selfish motivations that don't make sense
>Character development assassination
>Plot inconsistencies and plot holes
>Shocking deaths for no reason other than trying to be shocking and filling a death quota
>Teleporting and a disjointed pace allowing no characters to grow
>Bad dialogue
>Bad delivery
>Pointless scenes

Things that aren't making season 6 shit:

>'SJW agenda'
>'Jewish agenda'
>'Pro-Hillary agenda'
>'Anti-white-male agenda'

Anyone /TorBri/ here?

Jews created entertainment industry

All hail the Queen in the North

Lads Khaleesi is going to take her fucking horde back to Slaver's Bay and Bad Pussy is going to be there already to kill Tyrion you heard it here first

Have you accepted it yet? Have you made any of your rl friends see the truth?

Correct.

Someone should make a Ramsey version of the navy seals pasta

>I """"""""""executed"""""""""" him

Daily reminder that you may not have cared about what exactly Dany said to the khals before rushing to post on twitter "Fuck yeah Khaleesi!" but what she was actually saying was "you guys suck because you just care about raping and murdering small villages. What the Dothraki should be doing is raping and murdering an entire new continent, which is what I'll be doing when in charge."

>If even half the stories coming back from Slaver’s Bay are true, this child is a monster. They say that she is blood-thirsty, that those who speak against her are impaled on spikes to die lingering deaths. They say she is a sorceress who feeds her dragons on the flesh of newborn babes, an oathbreaker who mocks the gods, breaks truces, threatens envoys, and turns on those who have served her loyally.

>Her khal killed her brother to make her queen. Then she killed her khal to make herself khaleesi. She practices blood sacrifice, lies as easily as she breathes, turns against her own on a whim. She’s broken truces, tortured envoys … her father was mad too. It runs in the blood.

>It runs in the blood. King Aerys II had been mad, all of Westeros knew that. He had exiled two of his Hands and burned a third. If Daenerys is as murdeous as her father, must I still marry her? Prince Doran had never spoken of that possibility.

>“As mad as her father,” declared Lord Mace Tyrell.

Where do you think you are?

merely coincidence

STANNIS LIVES

My wife and I could not stop laughing during that scene. Bets on how long til they fuck?

Things we've learnt from this episode

>Osha confirmed as pregnant with Rickon's bastard child, causing Ramsay to kill her
>Stannis confirmed dead
>Brienne no longer fussed about the faggot Renley
>Jon Snow is rising as KING IN THE NORTH
>Loras is a weak man
>The power of feminism causes hot coals to explode
>Dothraki soak their temples in petrol
>Yohn Royce the most powerful lord in the Vale can be undone in 30seconds
>Brienne will finally lose her virginity to a wild man
>Brann confirmed to be learning time magic to send Jon and Sansa to "a time before we left winterfell"

Anything else?

Who here /CRASHING THE SEVEN KINGDOMS WITH NO SURVIVORS/?

The eye slit is way too thin to be Dany

>it's a Sam gets a wife's son episode

Well the backround is blue so its clearly not POL

>a streak of cruelty and sadism across the entire series
>theres no way she's a villain guys

BASED TORMUND SAVING THE SEASON

you know you're not supposed to be on the internet in your cuckshed dad

But why is she so fat?

literally kill yourselves

yep

I want to fuck her so bad, literally have blue balls just thinking it.

Muslim, muslim, muslim, muslim, intersectional feminst, token black man.

Holy shit these people aren't even subtle anymore.

Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.

Of course, Kelly C has become what all young white liberal women wish they could be…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has pet dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman wishes they could be.

The entertainment industry was built on the backs of free blacks that fled west to avoid the KKK death squads. Little known fact; Hollywood is actually named in honor of Holly Woods an escaped slave.

I will, you dumb pretender. You dumb lowborn fucking shit.

Bobby B still is the biggest cuckold of the entire series

kek I hadn't noticed him raising his brows. Giantsbane indeed

How will Tormund kidnap Brienne?

Go away son, you know your mother and I are sterile and you don't exist.

try spending less time on POL and go outside

Nth for bloodthirsty dags

I think it'll will be after the battle and she sees that he does in fact an honor code even if it's not quite hers. But yeah, when she shows up on the horse the look on his face was priceless too.

i've yet to achieve this level of redpillment

Beta Bobby B.

>Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her.

>Darrio

The though of them having sex is the most vomit inducing thing I ever saw in my life.

To be fair, every one of these men have been through hell and back. I don't see a problem with them being vulnerable. The only one acting out of character is Salsa. I don't know what she thinks she can't do or what exactly gave her this new found sense of confidence, but it seems out of place. Yarsha was always stronk, and Marge seems like less of a pussy than fuccboi.

i just threw up a little

wtf is happening to the west

C U C K S

We wuz actors n sheeit

fixing it for the next thread famalam

Fuck off, Jon.

You are a fucking manlet.

Wouldn't be the first time he's fucked a bear.

>a known faggot
>future of the family
Fucking Kek

the fire rises

His actual costume

hello qt black waifu

(farts)

So to save the Cleganebowl, how is Cerseis plan gonna fuck up, and will it Doom house Tyrell?

Why do people do this stuff

I AM THE MANLET WHO WAS PROMISED

SHE DIDNT FLY SO GOOD
youtube.com/watch?v=J39vIYhHv_s

Why did the Tyrells have Loras hang around in King's Landing for 2 years anyway (especially when Tywin was trying to do shit like marry him to Cersei) instead of shipping him off to Highgarden if he's the only heir they've got?

rip my favorite third stringer character

i was really hoping she would get naked again something about a wild-haired brunette tomboy really charges my fucking batteries

Why would people bow down to someone who killed in their sacred city and in their sacred temple?

Why did Jorah and the other guy bow in front of Dany too? That was corny as fuck

>tfw they broke up

I was looking for this when someone asked why anyone would watch reaction videos! The whole video interesting to watch too.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAVXam72m1g

>Tormund and Brienne wander into a tent
>There's a heavy CLONK as a huge golden ring is tossed into the corner, reflecting their bodies tangling together
>men outside hear strange noises but are too frightened to approach

FUND IT

I now have a chance with her right? Why did Billy Corgan leave her?

So will dany just go back to her pyramide, making her whole S6 plotline so far absolutely pointless? It really feels like they paniced and just shoved in another forced mother of dragons moment. I actually thought her dealing with a rebellion and the realisation that not all people are happy with her, was mildly interresting

No one cares what your wife thinks. She's not the one posting.

Because Jorah bowed to her in S1E10 and this show can do nothing but rely on shocking deaths and call backs to better times.

>White walkers
>Being defeated by a manlet

There's people on Sup Forums who believe this.

Fucking Hillary

strength worshiping savages

peer pressure

Did she steal Stannis chainmail? Looks alot like his

>TFW my pupper used to do this all the time, they do it to get attention, they feel lonely with no one to play with, they want the owner to play with them.
Walking around with them or just playing the backyard already makes it stops, this is a sign of a bad owner not giving his pupper enough attention.

>This triggers autists.jpg

Did your wifes son also laugh?