Do you identify as a moderate racist or as a race realist?

Do you identify as a moderate racist or as a race realist?

And even if you're not at least somewhat racist, which term is less pretentious?

Why bother with labeling yourself especially if its something generally though of as negative? Not a racist or whatever here but race realist definitely sounds like something a hipster college student would smugly but weirdly in that going into high pitch question while squinting their eyes like way would say.

>2016
>Thinking racism still exists.

Its not the 1950's. Racism clearly doesn't exist anymore. You're probably nothing more than a piece of shit black nigger or a rapist spic. Go somewhere and worship allah, you inferior mudslime.

hey man we're /b. We hate EVERYONE

This has to be one of the stupidest things i have heard in a while.

Why would you want to label yourself as something negative. Would you tell anyone this label? If not, then why use a label. Words are only physical representations of higher order thoughts. If you realoze what you are then that's enough. If you want to vocalize it then ise sufficient words to do so. Why limit your philosophy to a label.

Fucking idiot. Are you voting trump?

> racism doesnt exist
> uses slurs to dehumanize other races

Are you voting trump?

NIGGERS GO HOME
RACE TRAITORS GO HOME

Yes.

OP here. I am a moderate racist myself, actually.

I'm trying to think of what I can say if someone picks up on my moderate racism (which generally takes the form of pity for darker skinned peoples and their corresponding low IQs).

>Why would you want to label yourself as something negative. Would you tell anyone this label?
See above.
>Are you voting trump?
No. Voting Jill Stein, in fact. I'm one of the most liberal people you'll ever meet. My only illiberal beliefs are those regarding race and sex. There is overwhelming scientific evidence that race is not a social construct and that skin color(s) are correlated with intelligence.

>race realist

I agree with this fine gentleman.
Oh and btw, would you please gas the kikes.

wrong pic

is that Joe Rogan?

I hate you

Neither, because I'm not fucking retarded, you autist.

Jesus fucking christ, grow up already.

You life sucks because you suck.

If you keep blaming 'duh black men' you're gonna stay a fucking racialcuck you're whole fucking life.

smfh

That's pretty good, but this whole thread is bait. I love my white men and my black men too. No one is racist, these whiteys are just here for some lols Sup Forumsoys

Go to jail you piece of shit.

I'm what I like to call "ethnically aware".

I don't assume anything about a person, but if they're wearing certain clothing, have certain tattoos, or speak in a suspicious manner, I generally stay alert around them. I still think whatever the fuck I want about them inside my head though.

If you're not a racist.
Go to a black neighborhood at night.
Just like you would go to through a white neighborhood at night.

Have fun.

reported

Jesse Jackson has openly admitted that he's relieved when he hears footsteps behind him and then sees that the person isn't black.

You know it's against the rules to tell that you've reported someone right?

Guess what I just did.

>If you keep blaming 'duh black men' you're gonna stay a fucking racialcuck you're whole fucking life.

I grew up in a christian family that wasn't racist, or at least never spoke such negative views if they had any.
Growing up, i never had any racist thoughts. I truly wasn't racist.
This continued until i was 16, where when going out on a holiday with friends, they remarked about the area being full of drunk angry maori that just want to get into fights.

Unsurprising on my way back to the camp, i saw what looked like a drunk angry maori in the road in front of me.
But thinking ill of such a person would be terribly racist of me, so i ignored my friends racist warnings, acted normally, and tried to pass him.
He ended up punching me in the face full force the moment he was in range.

I learnt a powerful lesson that night.
Racism and stereotypes exist for good reasons. And you're a naive and a stupid fool if you disregard them to be PC.

you are a "garbage person"

>I learnt a powerful lesson that night.
>Racism and stereotypes exist for good reasons. And you're a naive and a stupid fool if you disregard them to be PC.
Very true. What's even worse is the large number of white women who have been raped by black men because they were afraid they'd hurt the rapists feelings by crossing the street to avoid him.

>Jesse Jackson has openly admitted

Everything you said after that is invalid.

This

Yeah whatever george

if you arent as much of the racist as you claim you are, eat an entire nest of wasps off of a black family's home. then run into their home. if you don't shout any profanities as the wasps sting you from the inside, you might not be racist. repeat this process with various ethnic groups until you've covered them all or your mouth becomes immune to the wasps. if the second happens before the first, put the wasps in your urethra.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."
--Jesse Jackson

>--Jesse Jackson

Everything you said before that was invalid.

>if you arent as much of the racist as you claim you are
What does that mean? People aren't racist enough?

Im a big racist, because non whites suck.

Underage summerfags detected.