Ok guys, now that the dust has settled...

Ok guys, now that the dust has settled, can we agree that he and his guys gave us the best football final since 2006 WC (Champions, Libertadores Euros and WCs included)

* CR7 dying in the first minutes and coming back to raise up the spirit of the team
* That moth
* That goalpost kick
* That gypsy guy showing the weak should fear the strong
* Rui Goatricio
* Literally who made the winning goal in the second half of extra time
* Total underdogs win against all odds
* Cucking France in France

This was the worst tournament I have watched, ever.
The only team in the knockout stage that even tried to play good football was Germany.

One of the worst finals i have witnessed.

Aside from Iceland, this was the worst Euro ever

If I would have known the euro 2016 was going to be such a huge pile of shit, I would have not wasted my afternoons witnessing one of the biggest insults to modern football.

Iceland or Wales deserved it, but the tournament was so disgustingly shitty it even lacked some divine justice.

UEFA has to fix it for 2020.

>mad cause my team is shit and didn't win the euros/ got raped by chile

Lol this wasn't a good tournament. It was full of tantrum TSUUU, part time dentist, and France losing in France. It was literally a meme tournament and a lucky tournament for Portugal. Portugal played shit, and they had tons of luck.

It was pretty fucking dull.

International football has been shit since 2002. As far as I'm concerned, 2002 was the last world cup ever and the same with euro 2000

Koreans ruined football.

Also, this tournament was absolute garbage in nearly every way.

I know that you Argies are in a self-hate phase, but the Euros were fucking shit this year.
2002 had a lot of refball and I still hate South Korea for that (although I love the kit they used back then).

Dude, even Portugal thought the tournament sucked. When asked what the mood in Portugal was the day before the final, this was the reply:

Fucking WHEN ????!

In what way did we have tons of luck?

There were only memes and that's it.

Portugal won, but futbol fucking lost.

It's almost like there's a difference between hosting the cup or not.

I had way more fun watching the 2016 memerica than this shitty euro. Only Wales and Iceland made it a bit interesting but apart from that it was shit, boring, semen slurping """"""football"""""

portugal-croatia literally made me sick in my stomach

yeah but after we won it was magical

literally the fucking worst display of sport in any sport in the history of sports

Get a load of all these filthy moors pretending like the tournament was good

pretty much this

Copa memerica was way better than this shit euro

It was only the worst because you fucks got lucky against Italy.

>The only team in the knockout stage that even tried to play good football was Germany.
>"what is Italy?"

This is why BADAPEELBOposters exist. Its because you Krauts can't handle loss like the autists you are.

Wasnt as bad as people make it out to be but 08 and 00 were better tbhh

could have maybe even seen a portugal italy final in 06 if it wasnt for that disgusting dive by henry

nah, your game vs chile and maybe ecuador v peru were the only games worth a shit.

the final was almost literally distilled aids. ill never forgive myself for staying up till 5am to watch that shit.

That user is lying though.

There was plenty of hype, just a bit less than 2004 because it was not a home tournament.

>the tournament is such shit that it makes the meme copa america centenario that didnt even matter seem great

how will europe ever recover?

It was a meme tournament with plenty of keks, but as far as quality football goes the only game that was worth watching was Wales - Belgium and probably Hungary - Portugal, but I missed that one.

>outclass every single team tactically since the group stage
>play with the new rules in the group stage
>undeserved

The only team that could've defeated us was Germany. Maybe Italy stood a chance.

France would've steamrolled you if it hadn't been for Patricio. Not that diminshes your victory, but I can hardly call that tactically outclassing your opponent.

I can see that for a person of any other country it probably was a pretty shitty final. It's not like people would be thrilled with France winning though.

They were hoping for France to 7-1 us.

7 saves vs 4 saves. They also committed more fouls than us. 1 shot to the post vs 1 to the bar. I don't see how we would've been steamrolled.

Patrício played well though sure

Italy should have won.

maybe you should draw more and lose less

The 2014 wc was very fun.
I mean there was a lot of bullshit like refballs and the organization was shit but still it was fun watching germany btfo brasil. Overall very fun games.
Copa america 2016 was good too.

This euro was garbage.nvm the memes of ronaldo winning one for DA LAND.
Too many teams parking the bus.

>Iceland get thrashed 5-2 by a team that didn't even win the tournament
>Derp hurr, they deserve it

When will this le underdog shit stop? Yes, they defied expectations. No, they didn't even come close to deserving to win it.

The tournament was still utter dog shit though.

I'm calling proxy on this, desu

>Portugal
>Best Football
Fuck Portugal. They are the cancer of football. They didn't deserved the cup.

your 2nd place was properly deserved though, good job

we deserved to be champion, Portugal stole the cup fuck you nigger

A Mexican commenting on a European tournament especially when his own national team lost 7-0 in a neighboring continent's cup competition, to make matters worse they only invited teams outside CONMEBOL in order to draw in more money revenue for their 100th anniversary... some even considered them to be a home team due to how many Mexicans are in the U.S. and for the fact el Tri fans travel well.

Damn you frenchies really are babies... "Bahhh they stole our euro"
Grow up

It was bad to watch to be honest. I'm glad the tugas won it though, so it's ok.

Go suck a dick faggot

Keep saying that, it will just make my point even clearer

lmao france didn't deserve shit
they squirmed their way past an insanely weakened germany and only beat literally who's before then

People who think Portugal didn't deserve this don't actually like football. I can go as far as saying that they don't even understand football.

The only lucky moment we had was making 2 horrible group games that made the coach put the best players in instead of Jorge Mendes ones.

No other team played better than us at any point except France for the first 20min of the second half.

The rest is history.

You are delusional.

Luck wins games.

É a única razão da nossa vitoria. Se o Portugal a jogar assim passa dos oitavos de final no Mundial eu fico bastante surpreendido.

Worst Euros ever. Expanding to 24 teams killed the group stage. If you free all 3 games in the group stage, you deserve to get knocked out. 4 points or higher to get out the group stage. Can't remember any other Euros where a team got through the group stage without winning a game. New Zealand drew all three games at WC 2010 Group Stage and didn't get through. Proves that Euros has turned to shit. Euro 2008 was class

You're an idiot.

Italy gas won a WC after 3 draws in their group phase.
I agree about the 24, 16 was much comfyer.

Too blind by the victory to face the truth.

sage goes in all fields

>Because of the worst WC group ever

>Expanding to 24 teams killed the group stage.
This.

It was fucking atrocious.

>Can't remember any other Euros where a team got through the group stage without winning a game.
thats because none of the previous euros allowed the best 4 third place teams to qualify you fucking idiot. and even so only 2 of the 16 qualified teams went through with 3 points. a lot of butthurt for a whole lot of nothing.

>tfw now big enough that glory hunters will support us
>tfw not small enough that people will bandwagon us like lestah
>tfw just big enough to make spee cucks buttblasted

OP here

I was talking exclusively about the final,

>portugal was shit and parked the bus meme
>le won only 1 game in 90 minutes meme
>watching football to see goals

Germany fucking sucked bro. Ironically the only team that was better than Portugal was France. Fortunately the gods were with Eder and meme power was fulfilled.

Nice google translate Portuguese you proxy fag :Ddd

>frogs were saying the final was just a formality
>get btfo
>g-guys please sign this petition to redo the final

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

A few years ago I thought spain had saved soccer, I guess I was wrong. Sure portugal did what it took to win, but holy mother of fuck was it boring. Although if they didnt play like that they wouldnt have won, but still, this shit was mind numbing

That's my point, you faggot. A team with 3 points should not get out the group and win the tournament. That's why the expansion failed. Killed the games and Portugal should've been knocked out because they didn't win a game in 90 minutes until the semi finals.
>inb4 they didn't deserve to get knocked out either
Seriously, a team with 3 points shouldn't be able to get out of a group stage. It's just UEFA arse licking Ronaldo again

It was boring as hell and it didn't even end in penalty's for some excitement. Horrible match

This Euro was really fucking awful.

>should not
>should've been
>shouldn't be

Just grow the fuck up. Being more mature about this will help you deal with the 100% certain crushing disappointments Englelands is going to deliver every 2 years.

10 and 12 spain was boring as fuck famm

>Killed the games
wrong. all teams still played ball in all games because they had a chance to progress. an already qualified team beating on a dead last team would've been much worse
>Portugal should've been knocked out because they didn't win a game in 90 minutes until the semi finals.
muh arbitrary goalposts. knockout games are played for 120 minutes+penalties if need be. anyone who advances from that deserves it. muh 90 minutes means jack shit.
>It's just UEFA arse licking Ronaldo again
oh so this is the source of your butthurt. im sure UEFA knew beforehand that portugal were going to shit the bed and deliberately made the rules so. no retardation here m9.