Is he going to make it, Sup Forumsros?

Is he going to make it, Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cwcsonichu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who

Not if he doesn't go to a doctor and get himself treated. His mom is going to outlive him at this rate.

cwc

Anything new?

what is going on with him?

I second this, is he dieing?

His taint got infected but he seems to think this is the result of him growing a vagina thanks from some shitty youtube hypnosis.

Shit wrong image

He posted that he had it examined and turned up clean, but it's not like he isn't a massive liar.

Nope. I think we're witnessing the end of a legend.

anyone have the pic of his ballsack torn open?

There is no way he had that examined by a doctor. They would have freaked out over that and try to fix it. Chris just wants so desperately to have a vagina that he is willing to do anything that seems like it'll help him achieve that.

once his mom's gone he'll end up in some sort of long-term psych hospital and slowly fade away. no way that fucker's gonna be able to survive on his own and i doubt he has anywhere to go

does anyone have a picture or a video i can see this thing? My curiosity is killing me.

Patreon. Don't act like people would pay to keep that freak show alive.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

he obviously forgot to do this

20 bucks says the faggot tried to give himself a slit in hopes of getting a vagina.

Post the pics.

im convinced chris has been blessed with immortality and immunity to all consequences. i mean, how many run ins with the law has he had? his house burned down in the middle of the night? hes been taken to jail how many times and is now christened the de-facto "village idiot" of Ruckersville. VA.

let me repeat that last part. Villiage Idiot of Ruckersville, VA.

he's gone so low he's been given the blessings of the gods.

TLDR: He'll be fine and live to the ripe age of 125, begging for legos till the day he dies.

go ahead and google Chris-Chan
there's not too much to read,
you won't be reading all day

this isnt it while it's infected but he gave himself a piercing on his taint and called it his "Un-clit" do not open unless you wanna see some nasty pasty taint. (he thinks this is where the female clitoris is)

> sound tracks that change your genitals
scary

Chris Chan's fucking sagas put the Bible, LOTR, Harry Potter, every fucking George RR Martin book and the very hungry caterpillar to shame

what the actual fuck. it's been ages since i actually took interest in this sad bastard. is sonichu still his thing?
where does he post now?
how is he dealing with life since bob left us?
does he love burger king breakfasts as much as his dad?

Does anyone else just find the CWC saga sad? I mean, maybe early on when he was drawing nudes of Megan it was funny, but now it's just depressing. It's sad that someone can make that much of a fool out of themselves

He looks the bjork stalker

He has a twitter ( twitter.com/cwcsonichu ), also I haven't been following him (I should have been) I just had to do some digging to find that picture.

Does he, user? Does he?

I think it's even sadder that people have put literally that much time and effort into trolling him all these years, like seriously, who's really more pathetic there?

I don't think Chris likes being called HE anymore, just saying...

Chris Chan. Defenitely Chris Chan.

No he will die in cancer or by the infection.

Who tf is that? Is that that guy from Graveside Breakfast?

this is why im a faganon

I do agree that some of it is really funny though, I can't deny that, some of those youtube videos with him shaking his fist at the camera are great.

Fucking place is full of newfags

By far. We're not even in the same league.

>implying that calling someone a newfag makes him any less of one

No your thinking of gg allen

is the infected image anywhere on the internet?

lolwhut? That's not even how you spell it.

So the bastered pierced his backsack in hopes to have a clit?

Yep.

faggot get out

if trips i will donate $100 to Chris-Chan