To all the dedicated lovers of eating pussy: Why?

To all the dedicated lovers of eating pussy: Why?

Why do you like eating pussy? Pussy never smells or tastes nice. Even when it doesn't stink it still smells off-putting and unpleasant. And don't tell me I only had nasty pussy. All the girls I had so far, and some of them were hygienic to the point where it became annoying, often had unpleasant aromas coming from their pussy. In some cases I couldn't reach climax because the smell almost made me gag. That was the case with three of the girls. None of them were dirty or neglected their hygiene.

So what do you like about eating pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know

So your saying dick tastes good? faggot

OP, ur a faggot, it's normal for you not to like eating pussy.

If that is what you took out of that post you're probably so deep in the closet you are the king of Narnia.

The smell you might scenting could be the pheromones. If you feel disgusted then your primal senses are not attracted by them. Do you have any sexual issues OP? Do you have any homosexual inclinations?

You are probably from some curry munching country or your gf is a chav eating fish and chips and smoking or shes an american that drinks shitty beer and eats take out.

Grow up, find a woman that is healthy, pussy tastes like heaven.

I dont know OP. I'm a man, I dont complain and cry about every little annoyance I come across. I generally just shut and do what what needs to be done to get the job done. I eat pussy and dont even think about what is bad about it, Why are you even complaining about it? Reach down, lift up your skirt, grab your balls and stop crying about trivial bullshit.

this tbh, if you partner is clean but still smells off putting to you, you prolly a shit genetic match.

this... who the fuck cares if it has an aroma or not? OP is prob 15 years old

Thats normal. Real faggots prefer to suck dick. Personally I live eating pussy.. Or face sitting mmmhh

my point was dicks don't taste good either but they dont suck it for the taste they do it to pleasure you and vice versa.

>pussy tastes like heaven

Why does every virgin think that?

Yeah OP pussy isn't the nicest smelling thing but just get done with it. Ignore the smell.

my gf pussy doesn't taste bad, but i wouldn't say it tastes good, neutral flavour, i just get horny when she moans. she shakes when she's excited, so i always know if i'm doing it right

because I know that it gives them pleasure. You can have sex for your own enjoyment but if you actually love someone then you just want to make them happy.

Studies have shown a correlation between eating out pussy and throat cancer.

>Thats none of my business.

>Implying dick smells any better all you faggots with foreskin and all that dick cheese that builds up during the day and some chick sucks your dick cheese off shame.

We have a denier here. Probably likes the smell of balls.

Sorry bro, I do love the smell of pussy. Almost every saturday I give my wife a back massage, which ends up with some goof fucking, but in the process, I do caress that ass, spread her cheeks, and smell that moist little pussy. And I don't know if heaven smells like that, but I like it

wash before bj,
also, foreskin = good

>implying

Start smoking cigarettes so your sense of smell goes away.

And so you can die faster you fucking faggot. This is the gayer than trap or loli thread.

dick tastes like skin

if a dick is washed properly, it wont taste bad at all

yours is probably so covered with layers of your smegma that you could open up a cheese-factory by now

Gf is slightly acidic, doesn't smell bad. It's nice tasting I guess.

How do you wash your dick if your gonna get a bj in a club or public place you bring wipes with you pssh.

Sure but OP is about liking it. I know some guys who like eating pussy as well. I know that we do it as kind of service but I wonder how someone can actually like it.

good joke. you dont like eating pussy we get it. some of us do, get your girl to wash her slit

dude ignore all these 12 year olds calling you gay. Ive been with three girls who were all extremely hygenic and pussy just doesn't smell that good to me. Its only ever really bothered me once, where i actually got turned off after eating her out and the smell of the juices from her vaginas was so off-putting and strange. I couldn't handle it.

Shouldn't this concern you guys?

Just like fucking or BJs can give you cancer, it's called HPV and there is a vaccine.

get with vegetarians faggots

>ITT: insecure people who equate not liking to eat pussy with liking to suck dick and/or balls

It truly is summer.

sounds like you might try some cock instead?

Precum tastes like snot and cum is a luke warm bitter substance that gushes into your mouth.

It's not tasty, but it can be hot.

the sex part, I guess.

Enjoy the taste and the smell turns me on.

Simples

love how she tastes and smells. love how it makes her feel and the power in bed it gives me. its great foreplay.

I've only had one pussy that was too gross to eat - I don't know what was up with her, but her pussy tasted like fucking onion rings or something. my dick would stink for days after fucking her, no matter how much I washed.

Its not just the HPV and wide range of infections and diseases you can get, it is the PH level and the protein content of the ooze that coats your throat and stays there. Plus, the chemicals int he tampons and other products.

It's dirty, that's why.

I love it when a girl sits on my face, and forces me to eat them out. I just choose not to eat my gf's pussy because she does not shower regularly, when we shower together I wash her so I know she is clean, then I will go down her like a Chinese buffet, and even tongue punch her fart box. I will never eat a nasty pussy, I would beat a women before that happens, and I dont like hitting woman.

>current year
>being this far in the closet

Your mom likes it when i eat hers

meh I'm ok with it.

it's way better eating asshole, which is dry and – if you're clean, of course – doesn't smell

hahhahhaaaa... I bet you fell straight out of med school.

You see, girls are humans too, if their pussies or tampons were carcinogens, they would all be dying of vagina cancer.. but they don't.

fucking pedestrians

If you dont enjoy it, no prob bro, you are gay as the sun is bright, and that is ok! You just need to asume it and start enjoying your enormous homosexuality

Fat chicks pussys are the worst.

i dont eat pussy

i suck on cock, much better

If you don't like eating pussy maybe it's you sucks with your tongue.
You don't eat pussy for the taste or something, it's for the feel of see your girl came for you. Do you believe girls enjoy sucking dicks?

The thing about eating pussy is its kinda boring. I wish those pussy lips squiggled around or kissed me back.

>All the girls I had so far

im sure buddy, im sure.

i enjoy it because of my submissive side.
getting her to cum by eating her out is very rewarding.
the taste and smell however is always unpleasant at first. once you get a good taste of it and keep going though you dont even notice it.
become noseblind and your tongue adjusts to the taste.
after that feeling the wetness increase threefold when she orgasms is, again, very rewarding.

Subjective experience, I guess. I really enjoy the smell and taste of pussy. I like feeling and hearing the woman react to the different things I do, and it's immensely satisfying to make her climax with nothing but your mouth.

Yeah, I been married 18 years, and it's almost never a super pleasant activity. Plus frustrating because you could be down there 20 mins, jaw aching, tongue hurting, dick gone limp, and she isn't even "close" because she keeps being "distracted" and I'm not doing the exact right thing at the right pressure, I keep "speeding up" and "doing it harder" and "just forget it for now" tap tap tap.

A lot of women love sucking dicks, u kidding me?

And your mom screams out Bozo the Clown's name when I go down on her... oh, shit user, your dad's getting by a clown... doot-doot doo-doo-doo-doo doot-doot-doot-doooooo...

you don't need to. I wash my dick in the morning when i have a shower, along with the rest of my body, and it's fine.

There is literally no need to be genitally mutilated in this day and age. The only reason you are, is because in the early 1900s people thought it would stop kids from wanking.

You're literally only loosing, since a lot of the sensitive nerve endings are on the foreskin, and there's that ugly discolouring thing on the end.

I love the smell, I love the taste, I just love chowing on vage, I love giving the vage pleasure and I love putting my dick in it. I have never really noticed a smell on them but tbh when I am horny I like the smell and it makes me hornier. But that is just me, I am a sexual being.

bad hygene=nasty vag smell

I really like how you can tell by the replies in this thread who actually has experience and who's just spouting your a fagget nonsense.

better than tinder! plenty of horny twats of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchan.html

liek
+1
upvoat

Both of my current fuckbuddies have vaginas that taste sweet. You've just gotten nasty pussy. Most girls don't reek, some do, the majority don't taste good but its tolerable for a good fuck. Some girls don't even like being eaten out. It all depends on the genetics dude.

thanks virus man

Eating pussy is for spineless faggots. I make women cum by pounding their throat with my 8 inch cock.

Catch more viruses here than licking all the twats in Canada.

Because of the sexual nerve endings in the back of their throat, right?

maybe you've got some STD you aren't aware of and you are infecting your women, thus the bad smell, go to the doctor OP

>ask sister if I can practice on her
>she says no

>the vage
Lame

It tastes good and is also a legitimate way of drinking human blood... ;-)
...yes that tastes great too.

I like it when she sits with her pussy on my face. I like her reactions when I lick it good. It turns me on. With some girls I like how the clit feels. I once shoved my tongue as deep as I could in the vagina and it tasted really good. It was actually sweet with a little bit of sour, but only a little bit.Sometimes even the smell turns me on.

On the other hand, I avoid those who smell bad and I don't like to lick them very long, between 5 and 10 minutes is ideal. I generally lose interest after 10-15 min no matter how good it tastes, looks or smells.

Story?

Get her to shower first, shave the area so the hair doesn't stink (hair holds smells like nothing else), and get her aroused BEFORE going down. You'll want it wet. Also: Don't be a fucking beta and eat the ass too.

>he asked his sister to practice on her
>she said no

I know, but sucking dick doesn't give physical pleasure for girls, they love doing because the man.

i eat my girlfriends butthole after she wipes after a poop. a period pussy or a smelly pussy wont bother me during eating pussy. the aroma arouses me.

I think they actually like a nice, shiny cock. I know I like it.

>implying i eat pussy top kek OP

yeah but nigga you gay

I agree. Sex in general is just gross. I'm a 29 year old virgin and one of the reasons is that I just CAN'T. Like I just can't EVEN, right now.

Yes, tampons do cause cancer.

Your logic is as follows: If there are cigarette smokers, then how does smoking cause cancer? They have the supposed carcinogens in their system, why are they not dieing of cancer?

They are..... they are slowly all getting cancer.

1 in 3 get breast cancer alone.

you only had nasty pussy

>implying OP wouldn't much rather get his lips around this cock

No you're dumb and you dick smells. Arm pits, ass Crack and fat fucks under their folds. Un cut is gross as fuck

This, very much.

dis guy
dis guy, guise
never heard of restroom

I like pussy more, so I don't think I am gay. I am not straight either, of course.

faggots

Theres a book called "she comes first" i suggest you read it

Maybe you like sucking cock, OP. We all know you're a faggot.

Out of 10 cunnilingus, 3 were good, 3 were bad, 4 were normal. So yes, hygiene and diet is the key factor.

>love how it makes her feel and the power in bed it gives me

THIS

It's a psychological thing. I enjoy odd / sweet /musty taste of it. It's all about making her feel comfortable and getting her aroused. Once she starts getting aroused then i really start getting aroused.

Eating pussy is like trying to beat a Mega-Man boss; you have to find the right patterns / use the right weapons in order to win. I throughly enjoy the whole process

Never had a pussy that tasted horrendous.

The part I love is the moaning and feeling of someone writhing under you and bucking their hips into you

Are you defending your masculinity by claiming that you like eating pussy more than not having cancer?

I eat my girlfriends pussy to get her off before sex, women take longer, and sometimes have to be hyped to enjoy sex.

I ALWAYS make her wash her pussy before eating it out though. Not because her pussy is dirty due to bad hygiene but because vagina's naturally collect sweat and can become smelly.

my gf diarrheas and throws up in my mouth

I believe that is actually Jojo The Abnormal Traveling Man

Only a select few like it really, I will lick anything on a woman's body, and I have except for the pussy or anus.

You gotta eat healthy for it to taste healthy. High sugary foods will always make it taste unpleasant, it goes for sperm too. Raspberries are pretty good to eat before getting down and dirty. So if you want to lick her down there or taste cum eat fruit and veggies before sex.