Be me

>be me
>22
>be virginfag (not kissless)
>meet a QT Swedish girl in a game
>she really likes me, ditches an orbiter for me
>we skype, turns out she's an 8/10
>she is super cute (how she acts, talks and is)
>we skype every day
>mutual masturbation, sending nudes, the lot
>She thinks I live in my own place, have a job, and have had sex before
>jobless virgin living in my dads house, I told her a fake surname
>I have a cycle where I meet girls online, but after a few weeks/month or so I get bored and we drift apart
>consider this is just another one of those girls
>she's moving to England this year
>i figure the relationship will be over before then
>end up madly in love with her, shes perfect
>a few months pass
>she seems to be extremely clingy
>sulks at me if I forget something, or don't talk to her for a day
>recently started talking less as she's got work
>it'shappening.jpg
>if I break up with her I lose her
>if I don't break up with her, I will have to tell her the truth when she meets me, might lose her anyway
>talked to her today, the conversation was just awkward because she is passively angry at me
>I imply that she needs to go to sleep because she works early
>she said she wanted to talk because she's barely talked to me all week
>she was barely saying anything anyway and was passive whenever I tried talking about something
>considering breaking up with her because I can't be fucked dealing with this bullshit anymore

Am I making the right decision Sup Forums? Or am I throwing away my once chance at happiness?

Tell her the truth

But considering how fragile the relationship is right now with the not talking much and stuff, wouldn't this simply be the final nail in the coffin?

Just tell her the truth, maybe she wont break up with u. If u will continue like now, than it will end

Say you lost your job and had to move back in with your dad because of it.
Say you're looking for new jobs but its so hard .etc .etc

>Profit

wow what a trainwreck, didnt even read everything but do the world a favour and end the relationship and then kill yourself faggot

dont be with toxic girls, dont encourage toxic female behavior. tell her straight up that you like her but if she doesnt cut the bullshit you're cutting off contact. idk why people let women act like this, they'd never put up with it from a man

>implying this is real

What about it doesn't seem real?

Here's what you really need to do:

>Tell her you really need to see her in person
>Get her to come visit your town, tell her your place is being tented for termites,
>See her at the hotel room you bought for the two of you, if she wonders why it is such a shitty rat infested motel 6, tell her that was what the landlord paid for, stupid landlord
>fuck the shit out of her in that hotel room, and by fuck the shit out of I mean put it in and cum instantly, we all know you will user
>when she laughs at you about that, tell her you were a virgin, then tell her everything else was a lie
>she can't stuff the jizz back up your pee hole user
>if she still likes you it was meant to /b

Kill yourself in front of her

I kek'd.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks bud.

No, tell her you just started looking for a new career and are staying at you dad's for roughly a month or two until you get on the right career path.

get a job, wait until things go back to normal with her, then tell the truth

she probably wont even care. I think you're overthinking it

Saying the truth = x% she will continue liking you;
Broke up with her = 100% you lost her.

If she really is this much handsome and so on, stop thinking about your reputation and say the truth!

This tbh

Tl;dr Faggot dreaming his life away instead of getting out there.

DUDE I'M MISERABLE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

>kys

Goddamnit, I really don't want to have that conversation with her.

>Hey you know all those times I was talking about things as if I was living on my own... well uh... I was lying.
>Oh and I don't actually have a job...
>oh and those times I talked about my sexual experiences never happened
>oh and btw, that's not my real name

Fuck

Do what I do. Don't tell here you live with parents. Tell her they live with you cause they are elderly. Then you get points for having a heart too.

Well I was probably like you.
I was thinking I'd be forever alone... hand't interacted with a girl like that for years.
Then out of the blue I have a girlfriend and she loves the shit out of me and I'm the happiest guy ever.
But now we seem to be constantly falling out over stupid things.

ofc she will break up with you then. Enjoy the rest of her, meet her somewhere not at home and make like a hiking trip at a hotel or sth, lose virginity, break up

She probably assumes some stuff wasn't real. That's what happens in these relationships. But in return, if she forgives you she might have her own secret baggage. I mean, 8/10's don't need long distance relationships.. Unless it was really meant to be, or she's fucked somehow and hasn't told you

Start off by telling her how pathetic you are. You lied because nobody would take the chance to know you. The real you. Besides being a jobless virgin you're still the same guy.

Contd. you could probably lie and et away with it saying I moved in with them cause they're elderly etc.. But would you want to start a relationship based on a lie? The best thing you can do is tell her the truth, apologize and tell her that stuff was fake but the feelings and your personality was real. She'll eat that shit up.

Cheers guys, you've been surprisingly helpful. I'm in a real tough spot here dealing with my own NEET faggotry and the prospect of actually having a real gf.

My parents are young and she knows that.
None of my lies are able to be continued (aside from the virgin part) if I meet her.

Though she's probably figure out I'm a virgin if I actually did end up sleeping with her when she comes here.

I asked my gf about your situation. She said because it's a long distance it's normal to make little lies you think won't matter. She probably has her own. Come out and be honest with her.

Tell your gf I appreciate the advice.

In the end she's a dude

Is she a virgin?

nope. I've never asked her much about it, but there's at least one guy she's told me about.

Just tell her you were super nervous because of how much you liked her personality and that she's a total babe, so you embellished a bit bc you wanted her to like you.

Fuck, idk, I'm going for some wine.

Go get a fuckin job and make the steps to become a man. She deserves those things. Or dont try searching until youre established.

Yeah.get a fucking job. you're not a man that's why you haven't been laid

You put the nail in the coffin when you lied to this girl. She's not even in love with you. she's in love with the person you created. Not some jobless loser

Man, tell her that you lost your job and you're very depressed.