New Star Wars to be "Bigger, Darker"

Star Wars Actor Says Episode 8 Will Be "Darker, Bigger" Than Previous Movies.

What did he mean by this? Will the Sith return?

gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-actor-says-episode-8-will-be-darker-bigg/1100-6439829/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWF0f183tSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TINY

WHITE

BLACK

Reminder that Boyega confirmed Finn will get cucked.

Dubs trips dubs

They're probably aiming to make the "Empire Strikes Back" of the Sequel Trilogy.

Five bucks says that we find out Rey's true parentage in Episode VIII. An additional five bucks says she's got Sheev somewhere on her family tree.

by bobba fett played by Edris Elba

Kylo will turn on the New Order

I thought her family was not going to be revealed until IX?

>Rey is related to Sheev somehow

I want this, if only so we can see based Ian in the role one more time

It means there's going to be more black characters.

:3

Man, poor Boyega. JJ tricked him.

It's what studios usually say when they know they've got a steaming pile of wank on their hands.

See also: the Prequel Trilogy, BvS, Spider-Man 3, Fant4stic, etc.

I guarantee you they'll slip the editor some cash to sneakily colour grade the whole movie to look bleak and uncolourful, and slap a grain filter on it too.

this seems about right

>le dark movie

probably the same thing with meme squad

>The prequels
>Spider-Man 3
>Bad

I'm so torn.

On one hand, I want EP8 to be "bigger and darker" because it'd be more interesting than the assembly line crap that was EP7.

But on the other hand, I don't want EP8 to just be a clone of ESB like EP7 was a clone of ANH.

More natty black men of course

>>The prequels

Pretty universally hated broham. I like almost any completely non shit film tho I guess I'm easy to please.

desu, it'd be great to see the Sith come back and fight the Knights of Ren AND the Jedi at the same time, putting Kylo and Rey in the middle of the conflict, having them being seduced by all 3 factions

sith/bobba fett are the best villains, hope they make a return. i think i heard something about bobba coming back

at this point I don't like them bringing back classic characters because they'll end up making them LGBT, or asian, or latinos (I'm from South America myself but I don't give a shit if some guy from a space movie isn't the same color than people from my country)

hopefully boyega is as PC as they make this thing. isn't one of those pilots a spaniard? the guy who boyega helped escape. i didn't mind him, better than black.

Can someone explain to me the fuck she managed to do all those force Houdini shit without any sort of training, not to mention mast the light saber?

nothing new, this was confirmed when reports of the script being great were being tossed around a month after tfa came out.

yeah Oscar Isaac (the pilot) is from Guatemala, but at least he's a legit good actor.
as long as they do it for whatever reason that just to be "progressive" and "contemporary"...

maybe she is more naturally gifted, she is a womyn and its 2016. come on... did she even use a light saber ?

the force is strong in her family

The way she stabs with the lightsaber. It's pure Sheev.

Force bond, nigger.

But Rey didn't spin.

At least the writers have to be somewhat original this time. They condensed the entire original trilogy into the one film already.

So was Luke and he had to actually a fuckload of time to do a fraction of what she did.

???

>But on the other hand, I don't want EP8 to just be a clone of ESB like EP7 was a clone of ANH.

The 2nd chapter of a three act structure is always the dark one. Thats literally how fiction works. You need to put the heroes through challenges that they rise above in the 3rd act.

However, if the movie focuses on a plot with Rey training with Luke while concurrently following Poe and Finn's adventure, bringing them all together for the finale in a fantastical city as Kylo uses her love for her friends as a trap to lure her in and then cuts off her hand, then you can feel free to bitch

Universally hated does not mean the movies were bad.

>Thats literally how fiction works.

this.
Star Wars has always been the Hero's Journey step by step

maybe she is more gifted than him, there are levels to this shit holmes

all it will be is faillereier.

>What did he mean by this? Will the Sith return?

Pic related will happen.

pic relateds dead

wew lad, i wish

DELET THIS

Is that dark maul?

but what about muh pottery?

>gets rekt by Kylo
>gets cuckt by Rey
>followed around by fag twice his age giving him clothes
Remember when Sup Forums was complaining about a black character being propped up. Where are you now?

>Darker, Bigger
more Black cast members, I reckon?

I kind of liked the lighter feel of the prequels, honestly
Coruscant and Naboo were pretty cool, I thought, and they added a lot to the lore outside of the films and I feel like the planets added in episode vii are going to fall short in that regard because they're so similar to what's been done before

but I guess the extended universe is dead in it's tracks while EA has the video game monopoly, anyways

Point me out where in Episode V Yoda was teaching Luke lightsaber dueling forms and shit and mind tricks you idiot.

true but in this case the movies were bad

He obviously learned all that between V and VI. Yoda explicitly says that there's no more he can teach him as he's on his deathbed. Meanwhile there's literally nothing that shows us how Rey knew all that shit except theories that she was one of Luke's students, but even then how does she suddenly remember how to do all that shit when it was convenient to the plot? It's just bad writing.

When did she use a lightsaber, or are you talking about previews for the next film or something? I remember force awakens ended with her meeting Luke on an island, to presumably learn the force.

>When did she use a lightsaber

youtube.com/watch?v=rWF0f183tSA

Ah I forgot about this. She does seem to be too good for a virgin.

well I'm sorry to hear that

For you

>defending the prequels

Shut. The fuck. Up.

batmanvsuperman.png

It also doesn't mean you can go around acting like its good because you like cgi clusterfuck action sequences and boring political dialogue.

Kill all Jews.

Feminism^TM

Kek.

It means Rey will be killed off (possibly along with Luke, her father) and Boyega, the inexperienced likable everyman (aka the protagonist we can relate to), will be the hero as everyone predicted.

>pink lightsaber
Who dat faggot?

Darth Please-Jabba-Fuck-Me-In-The-Ass?

anti-semite

Jesus this whole fucking scene was cringe-worthy to the extreme.

First up, probably 'cause it was "needed to progress the story". Let's give it the benefit of the doubt.
>She didn't use force-pushes at all, meaning it was just mind-tricks.
>The lightsaber spoke to her head through the force.
>So did Darth-Prettyboy.
>Her brain was easily jaded by the force by that period, and we've confirmed that some people pick it up pretty quickly.
>Unlike Anakin, she started this at an older age.

That seems to make a bit of sense, but I suppose we have to write it off as BS until the movie explains it that way.

Even biggerer Death Star.

That guy looks like such a little bitch. What the fuck happened to men? They all look like such soft little weak cunts now.

BPH and estrogen in the water supply.
Every generation born has half the testosterone of the previous, hence why "men" these days are either faggots or twinky fuccbois or both.

BPA*

>twinky fuccbois
But that's the worst part. The "twinks" now are all ugly as shit. They're not even cute. They just look like fucking plain as shit jane motherfuckers with no jawlines who look like they're 12, then go bald. Men are getting FUCKING UGLY in this country and it's pissing me off.

As for the light saber, she was already skilled with that BBC bow-staff. Could have easily applied that skill to a saber. But the rest of her power, like mind tricking that trooper, trash tier writing,