twitter.com/AnonBabble

shits deep man

I just miss her...

Do tell who 'her' is

Why are women so heartless, Sup Forums?

Every thread needs this bear.

Bumping.
Also, women are cruel, that's fact

I want to kill myself Sup Forums. I can't live without my brother anymore. Any chance that there's an afterlife and I get to see him?

There's not

Yes. Bear in mind, though, suicide is a sure fire way to wind up in Hell according to most religions.

>tfw a bear tells you what nobody else did

>be me
>orphan
>raised by alcoholic and abusive foster parents
>grow up abused and witnessing violence in family
>get diagnosed with social anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder
>attempt suicide 2 times
>gets hospitalize and I have to take 5 different medication, nothing for anxiety
>i can't leave the house without having a full blown panic attack
>cry every night to sleep
>i caught first bf cheating on me
>second one beat me up then left me, it's been 2 years and I still cry thinking of him and I'm not recovered yet
>he immediately found a new boyfriend.
>drop out of college
>get a little fat, no more qt twink
>come out as fag to mom
>she threatens to kick me out of the house
>nobody to love and take care of me
>i cry everywhere due to intense emotional pain and i tell other people that I'm okay
>i hate myself for allowing me to live till this point because the emotional suffering is so intense
>i don't care about my family since it's their fault
>i hope i rot in hell

I consider suicide daily :(

The ol' classic.

I don't think shes coming back

Then what to do? I can't endure the pain anymore, the heartache is killing me slowly.

Why did you dropout of college?

She isn't. Not saying that to be cruel; saying that from experience.

That's a decision you have to look deep down inside and make for yourself. I can guide, but your life is yours to live. I will ask you this:

Would your brother really want you to wallow in misery...or do shit to honor his memory and live life tall?

I know my mother doesn't...it's been nearly ten years now.

Because I was too depressed to even leave my home.
I would cry on the streets, at college, in the buss, I couldn't concentrate, I couldn't do anything...and I had tried to take my life and they found out :(

I used to be fat and ugly. I got fit and women started noticing me. Turns out my problem all along is that I'm a boring fuck who is too high strung and anxious to have fun around women and thus get rejected and ignored. I think I may be too old to change this behaviour now, am I doomed to spend the rest of my life alone and unloved?

>be me
>go out with girl for seven years
>decide to propose
>find out girl has been banging some guy for the last three months
>totally fall apart, become massively depressed
>in and out of weird relationships
>drug and alcohol addiction, suicide attempts
>meet asian qt, dream girl
>solves all my problems, we're engaged

Even though I totally gave up, don't give up - Stuff totally isn't that bad and it'll be alright in the end, for sure.

>dubs so must be true

Thanky you, user, I'm

Hey that's my phrase!

I don't know what to say. But at least you have us and you have alcohol, I know it's a bad advice but sometimes it helps to forget

How did you deal with your mother's death? My brother died 4 months ago and till now all what I think of is to kill myself, I can't handle it. I tried once but I failed. Please help a Sup Forumsro out and tell me what did you do?

I know, user, and I know you may feel like you're fading, like you're empty but stay strong and by staying strong another girl will come into your life, making you love her million times more than you loved your ex, I promise

He has a new boyfriend who threatened me with police if I dare to call again, I'm shocked and physically I feel like I'm going to vomit when I think of him moving on so quickly, of him leaving me at my worst...I feel like the light is fading out....

I only have you, Sup Forumsros :(

>dream about her
>wake up
>cry
>search for the feels thread
>post I just miss her in it
>until you fall asleep

See? You can do it! x

Sup Forumsro ofc you have us! I hope you get to forget about him, Try not to think about it much and fill your time with any kind of activities. It'll be a long way till you recover but you'll be able to do so.

I don't actually know if I have dealt with it. When I found out, I wanted to scream and rage but my grandmother (her mother) asked me to stay inside for her sake. By the day of the funeral, there was a huge, gaping hole inside but I had gone numb. It hasn't gone away, but I've slowly forgotten the specifics of her.

I've always dealt with death a little differently than most. I lost a coworker a couple months back to heroin and all I could feel is frustration that the shit got him, too. Big things like that don't break me emotionally...it's the little things that kill me.

>mfw grandpa has leukemia
>mfw he only has a few days left on the earth

fug

It's been 2 years already and I was ok with the break up at the beginning....He used to hit me, he beat me up, I felt like I was back in the highschool and I was standing next to a bully...I was fearing him :( But I don't know why, now, after this much time I called him.

Did you say you love him?

An ex is an ex for a reason...but we fell in love with that person in the first place for a reason, too.

Sup Forumsro spend every second with him

yea ive been staying at the hospital sitting next to him keeping company the hospital forced me to leave thats why im here

>be me
>in a great relationship for 10 months with girl
>one day completely out of the blue dumps me
>gives me no reason why
>cant stop thinking about her
>fall into depressive spiral
>attempt suicide twice
>end up in counselling and on meds
>take shitloads of drugs and alcohol
>life seems very fucked up

D'awwww.

thats hard man

also check'd

>her
>women played with muh heart
fuck all you beta bitches weeping over some girl. get over yourselves. there is so much more to live for and so much more to feel sad about.

fuck that hit hard

Never call him again bro. He was a bad person to you.

Can't wait, ima punch him straight in his suck hole or her suck hole. I became who I am, no other choice existed before me, and fuck you for trying to make me think otherwise.

I've been where they are now and they think that their life is over. They will eventually move on but till now they won't realize it.

Ripperino

I'll never ever call him again.I'll make sure I'll block him everywhere IF he dares to contact me ever again.

>dubs

B-bro, we're here for you, she wasn't a great catch if she did that....my ex did the same thing to me too....our relationship was good...then out of nowhere I'm dumped and he has a new one...
Please, choose more wisely and make sure you make new friends to talk to, make sure you keep your mind busy, do volunteer, art, sing, get a new hobby, everything and I GUARANTEE you that she'll be gone from your mind in no matter time and by doing this you allow yourself to meet another girl, X times better than your ex who will make you feel glad you haven't died by suicide, by the way, I'm I love you, user, stay strong and it will heal, don't worry about that.

ur rite m9 guess everybody should just grow a pair and man up and get over themselves rite!!??!!!11!!!!
what a bunch of fucking fags to have emotions and shit amirite
they shud spend more time on the internets and Sup Forums so they can become a real person with no feelings and a capacity to love only the dankest memes!

godfuckingdamn

The saddest part of all this is, the stuff we say here, could we actually say to another person, in person or do you get that awkward guilt feeling in their stomach. that might just be me, i'm so closed off, i really have the hardest time telling some one what I know they want to hear. Its like I know the words, I know what they want to hear, but its like, I can't get them out, for some reason they never feel good enough.

>le feel when no le gf
>le women are le bitches
This is why nobody with an ounce of self respect takes these pathetic threads seriously.

I had this dream months ago when I was in love with the most beautiful girl (he was a mix of 2-3 girls of my real life). She loved me back, we were so happy (nothing sexual on the dream, all cheesy stuff). Then I became lucid, and realized that was a dream and I was going to wake up early.

So I explained this to this dream-girl, I confess that I was extremely happy with her and wondered if we were going to see each other again someday. She said: ''Dont worry, I'll come back to you in one exact year''

This happened in the night of May 20, and I think about that date every single day... Do you think my autosuggestion will bring her back next year? I certainly hope so...

>>everyone in this thread

if you play undertale let me just fuck up your feels even more

youtube.com/watch?v=YBTlAnF74aE

really? get a dog

top kek

Only one reason you must be here, then...

Most people posting here aren't weeping betas and they won't talk about muh ex or muh depression with their friends. They can vent here.

Me? I don't have any friends, I don't have to worry about that.

Aw, that's so cute to read, user.

I had a dream like that once, it was so peaceful and loving.

Watch out for may 20 next year, you might meet her in person :)

i'm schizophrenic.

i pushed all my friends away because i was afraid of them. the delusions ruled my life. i didn't leave the house, i wouldn't eat anything i didn't cook myself, i scrubbed myself raw in the bath every day and pulled my hair out with tweezers. i didn't sleep. if it weren't for my parents i would have ended up homeless.

then i started my medication and the voices and paranoia tapered off.

i feel human again. for the first time in a year i'm going to go hang out with an old friend. it might not seem like a big deal but i was a shut-in for so long.

i don't know if my happiness is welcome in a feels thread, but it's been so long since i felt happy. i feel like a new man. i can't wait for tonight.

don't give up bros. keep fighting.

I've fucked up too many "friendships" with my instability. I can't ever do that again.

she would be so happy to read this

The past 3 weeks have been hell

>3 Weeks Ago
>Family decide to go to beach
>I stay at home like a boring fuck
>Gone all Day
>Go to sleep without seeing them
>Hear door ring at around half 12
>It's the police
>I'm told their car has fallen off of a cliff face

I'm staying at my grandparents now and I have no idea what's going to happen. Worst part is they took my dog, Millie, along with them.

Pic Related, it's her.

It's not bait and only baww thread denizens would consider anything I said 'edgy'.
Either you're a real crybaby or just throwing the word 'edgy' around because le epic Sup Forums lingo xDDDD

Good feels always welcome. Hope is the best kind of drug.

No.

i wish it for you.
if im geting lucid in my dreams. im banging the shit out of everything

christ, every time there's some faggot that just goes "you're all bitches for loving some girl". okay, hotstuff, we get it. youre a stone cold killer. good for you. no woman has ever gotten you down. congratu-fucking-lations. now shut the fuck up and let us lament. cunt.

>Yes. Bear in mind, though, suicide is a sure fire way to wind up in Hell according to most religions.
I can't tell whether that's the most stupid or most malicious comment I've read all day.

nah man hes gone and if you'll die you'll gone too. just nothing.

reminds me of a friend

Exact same thing happened to me, even the same amount of months. The only thing that helped me was to hang out with friends, and remind myself of all the flaws she had. It will take time, but eventually you will get over it

I'm not hotstuff user but what he said is actually good advice, never give another person that much power over you, no matter if its your family member, the love of your life or a nigerian prince on the internet

i haven't had a date in the last three years where the girl hasn't just blown me off. I've gotten so used to it, I expect it.

>Any chance that there's an afterlife and I get to see him?

Yes.

Let me kindly explain why.

In 2014 scientists have discovered that consciousness does NOT die after the brain does, in fact, you can still hear/see.
Google the study yourself and you'll see, I forgot the link.

Most of the religions are like :
>''hurr durr if you suicide you go to hell''

There is NO such things as hell, fire hell and stuff like that.The only thing that will happen is you'll feel guilty that you did it and you'll witness and feel the pain of the others who will let you behind.

What I suggest you to do is get professional help and try to move on.
If he was your boyfriend he WANTS you to move on. He would be sad if you kill yourself !
If it was your dad/friend, kinda the same.

Try to pray, try to be more religious and ask God for CLEAR signs and they shall be revealed to you.Ask, for example, to dream the one who died and to talk to him.

Try evp too.Hell is metaphorically and was put in the bible in order to scare people off.Hell is actually an abyss full of your memories, consciousness and pain.

I wanna give you the warmest hug, user(or femanon) and don't worry, everything will be okay.

Stay strong, I love you !

>blown me off

so one night stands?
you should expect that

You say this, yet you also entered the feels thread, we understand how you want to hide your feelings user. Stay and lurk some Sup Forumsro

have a read

i don't believe in an afterlife, but as long as you keep living, his memory will endure. in a way, you being alive keeps him safe from oblivion.

please don't give up, user. live for him. carry his memory until the end of your days. someday you will join him in the void, but don't hurry to your grave.

he loved you and would want you to go on living. you deserve to feel happy again. take it one hour at a time, then one day at a time, but never stop moving forward.

well, I did and I don't regret it. I spent some wonderful times with that chubby bitch. I loved her and she loved me and I fucked up and she left me. Such is life but those are the choices I made at the time.

Anyway, you should let yourself get your heart broken at least once.

I tried asking god for clear signs, even asked him/her (You don't fucking know god) to send three red birds on a single branch. Next day two blue birds for me (not sure what species)

Does anyone have experience with loosing a friend in the military? All I can think about is how his legs were blown off and his last words been "I can do so much more" while sobbing like myself.

Why life is boring and shit. Really, I don't know what keep me going on.

I can either tell stories of me being alpha as fuck or of the world turning against me fully. Most/all of these are school stories. Pick and I greentext. Either sympathy or aspiration

I don't realy want to brag about it, especaily after that what I just wrote but I was never the one who ended a realtionship. So yeah, I got my heart broken, every single time.

It was close enough to prove that it's a validation and that your loved one is still there wishing you the best.

Take it like this : you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and YOU die.You get to heaven/stay here only with your memories and consciousness/float in the universe/whatever, what's the advice would you give it to your widow ?

Exactly, you'd want them to stay strong, fight,look for tomorrow and move on to live a happy life.

Not the guy you responded to, but can you little shits please stop your patronizing 'I know you just want to hide your pain' bullshit?
Not everyone on Sup Forums is a depressed sack of shit and some just visit these threads because they're baffled by how ridiculous some people in here behave.
A solid 20-30% of the posters are the literal incarnation of the 'forever alone' meme.

I'm just hanging out here tonight to be there for the people who have been there for me. Go with your gut.