Prove you're white, Sup Forums

Prove you're white, Sup Forums.

I have a job, a family, and I have never been to jail

I know my dad and I went to college.

My parents are still together and I have one sibling.

i eat mayo on my sandwhiches. i dont cheat on my wife unless its wth a hgh dollar whore. im addicted to percocet

he's right, not white, OP.
>everything he knows is youtube knowledge

My car costs more then the rims that are on it.

I am conscientious about my manner of speech.

35, single, virgin, live in mom's basement, weigh >320lbs

Checkmate.

>prove
I would stab that faggot in the throat and watch him die

then I would praise Odin and find the next white supremacist to exterminate

I drive a 2007 Honda Civic.

Are you a spic?

I can say, "thanks for the warning Officer".

my dad didnt abandon me

I love my wife's children.

I'm sure who my father is and my grandparents aren't 35

I'm on Sup Forums

This

i dont go outsde after dark. i know all three of my dads. my teeth is yeller. i can apprecieate fine art

i'm not joe rogan

Hitler wäre Stolz auf mich

My dick is 16 cm long

I hate rap and wear a belt on my trousers.

Fucking Asians with their rice rockets!

My penis is small and I can barely please a woman.

Because my hero's have always been cowboys

I'm sure he must be shitting his pants as we speak.

Donald trump 2k16

All possibly Asian

Asian

not in jail, know my father.

Possibly a nigger

bingo

I watch fawlty towers and genuinely find it funny

I can drive well (also proves I am a man)

I buy legitimately trade and sell shoes and never wear them. I listen to rap but my favorite is white. I don't know what food stamps look like.

I am typing this on my own computer, and not a library one.

I don't use the word 'fug' or 'muthafucka' as a comma.

My name isn't Tyrone and my wife's name isn't Shaneequa.

I know the meaning of the word "responsibility" and even though English isn't my native tongue, I do know how to spell it.

I don't blame others or deny guilt whenever I've done something wrong.

I don't chimp out whenever a mini skirt passes by.

Cuck?

>thats Joe Rogan

Aer you literally fucking retarded? Also Odin supported the white race you fucking retard.

Why do you think most Norwegian black metal bands who follow odinism support white supremacy.

My penis is under under six inches and I'm white.

I ride on the achievements of those who came centuries before me and shared my demographics.

>320lbs

Seriously, how the fuck does someone get this fat?
Like are you doing it on purpose or something, 'cause I can't see any other way.

I like and respect police officers.

Definitely not black

I'm a 25 year old upper middle class student that never had to work a day in his life till now.

I don't have to take the bus down to the library to get on the internet.

No, just a sucessful urban white male.

Nignog spotted.

I walk around antique stores just to browse and feel nostalgia for a time I never lived in.

I like swimming and I never put more people than seat belts in my vehicles.

I like licorice.

my dad is sleeping the next room

I'm only attracted to Asian women, but have a fantasy of fucking a black woman.

I'd rather work my fingers to the bone for a hard day's pay than take money that I don't deserve from the Government and people (e.g., the disabled) that actually need it.

My dad was present in my life.

I've never been pulled over, or stopped by a police officer, and I've never been pulled aside by TSA at the airport.

He'd roundhouse kick you in the throat before you could reach for your knife, Tyrone.

You've been drinking too much malt liquor.

I pay bills.

No one likes licorice.
No one.

This thread is full of poor ass bitches with tiny cocks who are jealous ^^ It's OK you're white tho... Me too but I have more to brag about than the colour of my skin. Enjoy loosers, go get a tan and stop weeping over the fact you really fail at life

I can't. im black

good one user

AT LEAST I'M NOT A NIGGER!

I live in a trailer, i support trump, and i'm on welfare.

Then call me mr no one

checked

>that picture
>the level of retardation in that picture

#STAYWOKE TRU 100 EKS DEE

So...

>You're nigger?

i have an apple tree with decorations and i love dressing up as a ghost for my parties

No.

>I'm whitetrash

For dinner, I'm having a nice T-bone steak (rare), baked potatoe, asparagus and buttered dinner rolls but before this, a nice, crisp salad with ranch dressing.
For desert, a nice NY style cheesecake.

You're a dumb ass fuck who is a disgrace to whites... Go move into a cave and fuck some dogs... You're from the USA right? Surprise surprise

can you atleast post a photo of real aryan if your gonna have this kind of thread

I work a nice job and live in a good neighborhood

If you project any harder, Mehmet, you're going to have an OBE.

Littering isn't chill indeed!

I shot up a school.

I'm a middle class white British national watching dumb ass poor bitches try to champion whites and disgrace us all... What can I say apart from they disgust me with their lack of education and class.

>lack of education and class.

Nice fedora faggot.
White pride worldwide.

Got a degree, a tie or even a girlfriend? No.. I guess not. White disgrace!!!

I'm not racist.

I have a job, a father and an education.

Needs to be running on a treadmill instead of stuffing his face with Mexican food, fat orange fuck.

>Only see negative examples of a minority as that's what your chosen media wants you to see thus reinforcing your bias so you remain in your safe space.
>Educated
Sorry dude, but you're livestock. You aren't in control of your own faculties.

No doubt! Not to mention all that retarded rhetoric against Mexican'ts kind of makes him a hypocrite.

I have a 2500 euro pc setup

Yup

>Mexican't

>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

>2) The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

3) The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects, even released and paid POWs for their labor... until they friended Germany in ww2.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disaster they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging Jews or Rambo thieves.

7) their marriage + infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica, where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor.

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In his other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying over destiny, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare, oedipus, and western poetry)

11) Never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation kills 100,000s of innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or western laws to stop their already-made progress in human biological engineering.

I'm not racist I'm just honest

Czechd

Dubs of truth

No, actually I am

>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race

This is true, I'm already fluent in mandarin and I'm learning cantonese. I'd fuck that gril.

Nope I form my own opinion based on what I see and this is base and your mother would be ashamed to see you agree with these fags. I'm control of your own faculties? Go watch more David Icke dude

Sorry to hear that m8

You're good at mowing my grass tho