7 decides trolling these two vegans on facebook and they are getting super angry

7 decides trolling these two vegans on facebook and they are getting super angry

troll the shitcunts out of the edgy fedora wearing pretentious twats

Quote the bible fam

Genesis 9:2-3
And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you.

There are many nutrients that can not be gotten from commonly consumed plants. This includes vitamin B12, Omega-3s like DHA, as well as vitamin D3.

However, it is possible to get these nutrients from supplements, fortified foods or supplemental foods like algae.

Studies show that up to 83% of vegans are deficient in B12. Their vitamin D levels are also 74% lower, and Omega-3 levels 53-59% lower, compared to omnivores

Winrar

Deliver op

5 next

Damn not even gonna blur your name?

nah too much effort

This vegan is 100% serious and 100% rustled we need to fuck him up

Listen Cole. Listen good. I'm only going to say it once. The only thing better then a delicious Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich™, is a delicious Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich™ and refreshing Coca-Cola™ to with it. Now tell me Cole, why the fuck do you stick so many wieners in your mouth, and not more delicious Arby's Roast Beef Sandwiches™?

Rerolling since no one else is here exdeeddeed

One more time for the holy ™ symbol.

I like this reroll

roll!

Why is one seven so hard to get? : (

rolll

rell

Roll for 5

dubs not seven. niceu

double dubs but no seven niceu

delivered

3 next and ill update in a sec

WINRAR

this guy is honestly the cringiest cunt in existence

“I love bacon. How do you live without it?”

Bump.

Dude, I'm a newfag. I don't even know what winrar does.

Thanks OP. I tried for sevens but rip.

Hit em with the:

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.
Now, Cole, serious question, do you think it is funny to make fun of disabled people? Is that it? You are sick monster Cole, a disguising, vile beast. And yet here you claim superiority because you are a vegan.

Look Cole. I know it, you know it. All of facebook knows it. I want that dick and I want it now. I tease you because I'm nervous but I want your dick tonight.

>edit + extension onto the end

Arby's™ doesn't treat me like that Cole. Why must you?

Roll

Roll

more cringe

Rollin'

You dumb fucking faggot.
This thread sucks, fuck you OP and your bitch tits.

delivered

next number 8 lets hit this faggot up

I'm sorry for being so hostile Cole so I just say my mind instead of sidetracking, will you go out with me next week at Arby's? (Haha, fun fact, Arby's stands for america roast be yes sir, you can only get more fun facts if you date me :)

Will you suck me off Cole, I want the Cole in my Asshole ;)

Cole's not replying boys i think we scared him off lets roast this bitch instead

Wiktoria, if that even is your real name, mind your own business you dirty slut you. The best I can do is five dollars to suck my dick but seeing as how you're vegan, five dollars for your first taste of meat is a good deal. Thank me later.

Bump.

I'mgoing to tear off bits of your skin and knit them together with your veins and tendons to create flesh condoms which I will then use to rape you with

Reroll/bamp

You are a disgrace to human kind. If I were given the chance to kill you I wouldn't. No, killing you would just relieve you of this damned world we live in. I would wish immortality on you so you couldn't die with one huge weakness. I would have something built to shove a human sized dildo in your asshole. It would be shoved so violently fast up your hole that you wished for death. And after one million years it will still be torturing you. That's how much I hate you. I hate everything about you and how you manage to act like a pathetic worm that had gotten chopped in half with no one left to care for your squirming body on the ground.

Wiktoria fucking kill yourself

Triple dubs woahhh

This

shes triggered boys

1 next

Roll

Wiktoria, stop trying to grab all the boys attention. I know your physique being a 3/10 is a problem irl, but you have a similar problem online where your dead personality is what scares people off.

roll!

I got double 1s bitch.

Wiktoria, I'm going to come to your house and fucking rape you, maybe that will hit some nerves. I'm on my way now. calling the police is useless, I have a gun with me ;)

roll

Roll

Reroll

As much of a "sick roast" that was, it just can't compare to Arby's Roast Beef Sandwiches™. Arby's' we have the meats.

Rolly Polly

Well damn. Add this one to the list.

Do my dubs slut.

win rar!

>edit
Arby's,*

Wiktoria and Brandon just bitchslapped you brah.

You're the one who seems triggered--from her sick burn.

Dubs overrule

truly a man without fear

Bump.

You have a 1 op

delivered

9 next but its almost 1am here so i think everyone is slowing down

Kayleigh, did you seriously just assume my gender in the current year?

that was fast

Vegans can suck on my creamy carrot

They gave up guys and stopped replying

It was good though thank you all for the roast material but the dream is dead know

We have won this battle

Op you are moderately heterosexual