Thinks grunge and nu-metal is better than britpop

>thinks grunge and nu-metal is better than britpop

Why do we take this old fuck seriously again?

>ing4 Amerilards thinking he is right

grunge and nu-metal both come from post-hardcore which is the most patrician genre ever

they're not?

britpop is shit. worse than uk garage.

Britpop is the worst genre to come out of England

Britpop is garbage.

but Mansun!

t. Americlaps

I think there only 2 good britpop bands. The rest of them copied Oasis and Blur. At least in Nu Metal you had some innovators like Deftones, Rammstein, Rage Against the Machine and Korn

>britpop can't be good musi-

brit-pop is the worst commercial movement ever

this
and i'm british

you britclits made post-punk
so don't get so assblasted when you also make the single shittiest movement ever

The fact that so many books still name Oasis as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" britpop band ever only tells you how far britpop still is from becoming a serious art. Punk critics have long recognized that the greatest Punk musicians of all times are the Dead Kennedys and Killing Joke who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Grunge critics rank the highly controversial Soundgarden over grunge musicians who were highly popular in courts around Seattle. Britpop critics are still blinded by commercial success. Oasis sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Britpop critics are often totally ignorant of the madchester scene, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Oasis did anything worthy of being saved.

That's post punk and janglepop

>he's British
>and also a cuck
Wow

wew

what do you even mean

Hating your own music is sign of a cuck

Explain what's wrong with britpop
It was literally the last culturally and artisticcally relevant British music scene

Mah nigga

I hate myself
am I a cuck for that?

its not my music but nice try i replied

yeah fuck britpop, an enitre genre based on who could be more of a cunt

The only good Britpop bands were Blur and Suede.

Oasis just ripped off John Lennon and Pulp are just plain shit with a pseudo-intellectual Scotsman for a frontman.

The "british music is good" meme needs to fucking die already

Literally every single worthwhile and important piece of popular music ever made came from the US

yes

there's a lot of good music from Japan

British people are/were great at classical/art music but are goddawful at popular music.

grime is possibly the worst genre in the history of music

>created hard rock, heavy metal, punk and progressive rock
Nah you are retarded

No there's not weeaboo