/voc/ Vocaroo Thread

Time for beer & vocaroos! I'll start this off with some obligatory english and then some finnish

"Tolkien was a devout Roman Catholic, and in his religious and political views he was mostly a traditionalist moderate, with libertarian, Distributist, and monarchist leanings, in the sense of favouring established conventions and orthodoxies over innovation and modernization, whilst castigating government bureaucracy; in 1943 he wrote, "My political opinions lean more and more to Anarchy (philosophically understood, meaning abolition of control not whiskered men with bombs)—or to 'unconstitutional' Monarchy."

"Neekeri on suomen kielen sana, jolla tarkoitetaan tavallisesti Afrikan tummaihoista väestöä ja sen jälkeläisiä muuallakin maailmassa tai joidenkin rotuteorioiden mukaista negridistä rotua. Nykyisin sana käsitetään usein halventavaksi. Joissakin tutkimuksissa on havaittu, että sanaa käytetään ajoittain myös muista ”ei-suomalaiseksi” tai ”vähemmän suomalaiseksi” katsotuista ihmisistä."

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s06gyGsY0XsZ
vocaroo.com/i/s0hG6g0dWACk
vocaroo.com/i/s18wR7Okjb9C
forvo.com/word/flower/#en
forvo.com/word/lover/#en
vocaroo.com/i/s0vJFat621lD
vocaroo.com/i/s0uj4WDfaLRg
vocaroo.com/i/s0xyS8siyck6
vocaroo.com/i/s0qK4V1dmRnk
vocaroo.com/i/s0LJCHsKrafE
vocaroo.com/i/s0feWe0jbwev
vocaroo.com/i/s0O8X04H0gJA
vocaroo.com/i/s1jViF0vqszV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dan beugte sich der könig zu reiner und flüsterte ihm ins oher ich werde mich nun hinlegen und werde die königin so positzioniren das du ihn ihre votze kannst aber ich auch ferstest du
rainer erschrag und sagte ist euch das den recht ich meine dan spürt ihr mich noch auch oder nicht .
der könig nikte das ist ja das geile daran ist am anfang seltzam aber glaub mir es wird dier spas ,machen also widerholde er
damit ich das nun richtich ferstehe ihr wolld in die votze eindringen und wollt das ich ins gleiche loch stosse wie ihr.

Some Swedish:

"Negro är det finska ordet, vilket vanligtvis innebär att mörkhyade människor i Afrika och dess ättlingar på andra håll i världen eller negridistä ras enligt några av de rasteorier. Idag är ord som ofta uppfattas som kränkande. Vissa studier har funnit att ordet används från tid till annan, liksom andra" non-Finn "eller" mindre Finn "se från folket."

vocaroo.com/i/s06gyGsY0XsZ

bump dam you

Post something in your language

also check my french monthes of hard work and sharpening

vocaroo.com/i/s0hG6g0dWACk

Are you a Texan actually?

No, Providence R.I.

Your pronunciation is good. You should try longer prhases.

Hum, ok so I'm shit about recognize accents.

Xatirəm, Xatirəm sən gülüm ol Xatirəm
Eşqinin xəstəsiyəm sevgilim ol Xatirəm.

I need to get back to Memelingo and start reading assimil. Also have downloaded 1-2 videos from youtube.

vocaroo.com/i/s18wR7Okjb9C

I'm just kiding mate, Providence is where Lovecraft was living (which my original quote was about)

>vocaroo.com/i/s18wR7Okjb9C
Well, your prononciation is correct. You just need to be more "confident" when speaking it, but It's normal since It's a foreign language you're learning. Congrats Azerbaidjan bro and good luck.

Cheers mate, much appriciated.

>Xatirəm, Xatirəm sən gülüm ol Xatirəm
Eşqinin xəstəsiyəm sevgilim ol Xatirəm.

your language writing looks like upside down (no offense).
What does that mean, though?

Rev up those accents.

"The Germans are not human beings. From now on the word German means to use the most terrible oath. From now on the word German strikes us to the quick. We shall not speak any more. We shall not get excited. We shall kill. If you have not killed at least one German a day, you have wasted that day… If you cannot kill your German with a bullet, kill him with your bayonet. If there is calm on your part of the front, or if you are waiting for the fighting, kill a German in the meantime. If you leave a German alive, the German will hang a Russian and rape a Russian woman. If you kill one German, kill another – there is nothing more amusing for us than a heap of German corpses. Do not count days, do not count kilometers. Count only the number of Germans killed by you. Kill the German – that is your grandmother's request. Kill the German – that is your child's prayer. Kill the German – that is your motherland's loud request. Do not miss. Do not let through. Kill."

It's actually from some shitty song, low tier thing.
No offense taken.

Xatirə is girl's name and basically he says something like -
my dear Xatirə (x2) become my flower,
i'm mad because of your love, become my lover.
(woow it actually rhymed in English too)

"Flower" and "lover" don't actually rhyme, though

Why, really?

Yeah, English is unironically that retarded

forvo.com/word/flower/#en
forvo.com/word/lover/#en

>bump

sorry for low qualty vocaroo.com/i/s0vJFat621lD

vocaroo.com/i/s0uj4WDfaLRg

vocaroo.com/i/s0xyS8siyck6

vocaroo.com/i/s0qK4V1dmRnk

vocaroo.com/i/s0LJCHsKrafE

vocaroo.com/i/s0feWe0jbwev

Also bump

If this thread is still up I'll sing because I feel like it but it's too early here.

still up in a few hours I was going to say

Where the flying fuck are you from?

vocaroo.com/i/s0O8X04H0gJA

Guess where I'm actually from XD

vocaroo.com/i/s1jViF0vqszV