B

b,
when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

Only when its a Third wave feminist. If they want to claim a rape culture then lets give it to them. Just make sure to put a paper bag over their heads. Most of them are ugly as sin.

yes. indeed.

Whenever you are ready for prison. go for it!

When law isn't an issue.

it's always okay to rape women if you're a white dude. They actually like that shit. Nigger rapists need to be strung up though

I'm a guy and I secretly want to be pinned down, I want my hands to be held strongly and firmly while he's kissing and biting my neck very hard and fucks me while I beg him to stop and cry a little.

Where you at

>333

Europe :/ Why?

don't do that please.

Hey me too

Anyone know what happned to that girl who was arranged a rape by some other girl who hated her? Funny shit

when she calls you a pussy or you have a lil dick.
prove sat bitch wrong

who's definition of rape? it's always ok to rape a girl if you're using the tumblr/twitter definition of rape which is "i decided after the sexual act that i didn't enjoy it".

Sent from my Android phone

only when they dont want to be called slut

It's never okay, but that's what makes it so dirty

Source?

when she says no

nigger you gay

When she is asking for it, which is pretty much always from the moment she is born till the moment you kill her.

Its only ok when you aren't busy raping something else.

The fuck outta here with that gay shit nigga!

When you're good at swimming.

NEVER! ITS NEVER OKAY TO RAPE A WOMAM WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU OBJECTIFYING WOMEN

when you can properly dispose of the evidence after.

It is ok to rape a woman if you are another woman. One wants, one doesn't. Rape cancelled out.

When you have the upper hand physically

Always.

At least 30 mins after you eat.

Rape is never ok. I dated a girl who really liked being "raped" though. We had discussed it, it was her thing and we both fucking loved it. I slapped her, choked her punched her, she loved it.

weird fucking bitch.

found the vid under the name 'ryan ryans'
on xvids

Rape is wrong sometimes?

When she cheats on you and tries to apologize.

I was with a girl like that for a while. She'd been raped as a teen, and claimed to hate it, but got off on being forced, dominated, and humiliated.

Yeah, this girl never claimed she was raped but obvs something was wrong with her.

Incredible blowjobs tho.

When it's ok for those chics on My 700 Pound Life to pin you down with their rolls of fat and have their way with you.

in selfdefense