Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta with no self esteem anything

Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta with no self esteem anything

What does anal feel like?

Do you have AIDS?

If the top is rough then it can be a painful.

No I'm negative

Are you scared of mass Islamic immigration? You're European if I recall.

Not yet (in Hungary at least)

büdös cigány

isnt being on the bottom more alpha in gay sex though? hes on top of you and you're rutting away in his ass calling him bitch!?

No I'm not gypsy

Why do you make this thread literally 20 times a day?

Do you have Bi-Polar disorder?

No, the top is calling the bottom bitch

How big is your cock?

Under 4", the diameter is about 1"

When the oldest couple of generations finally die off, millennials hold a majority of the wealth and power, and everyone stops giving a fuck about race and the LGBTQSJW community, will you finally obtain happiness and stop rubbing your decisions in everyone else's face?

ITT: Ask a fully average person, who could give less of a fuck about you and your struggles, anything.

describe your past sexual experiences with women

I don't have any experience with women

Do you like that, you little faggot?

post pic of face

There is only one thing I'd like to change is to have a constant partner.

Are you a homosexual?

Yes I am

Got it. Thanks.

Oh- do your sexual partners ever roughly fuck your mouth, and if they do, do you suck all of the cum down or do you display it across your face and throat the way God intended?

You're a big guy

They do fuck my mouth rough. Sometimes I get all of it on my face (and then have to leave it there), but mostly in my mouth. When I get it in the mouth I often have to show it before swallowing.

Have you ever been used as a toy for a number of men at once? Pushed from one to the other and back again? Asking for my grandmother.

Yes, four guys: a regular partner and three of his buddies

Show dick and ass faggot

Do you vote for Jobbik

Tell us about it.

No

They all fucked my mouth and the regular partner also fucked my ass in the meantime

Post nudes beta bitch

>this

Why not

"everyone stops giving a fuck about race"

kek gl with that nigger

Do you have any diagnosis?

Do they do anything to make you cum? Face, please.

1. I'm pretty inactive in politics
2. I don't like them

Have you ever topped

They didn't. My hands were tied. The youngest guy also throated me with a dildo, he loved having power over me. Then I did leak some precum.

No

You completely missed the point but okay.

are you in chastity? if you're really full beta you should be

post pics pls, here my upside down cock for some reason

What if you were with a dominant partner, a partner you were involved with and attracted to, and he told you you had to top him.

What would you do then?

I know I should be, but I don't have a constant partner.

>dominant partner
>he told you you had to top him.
That's a contradiction. I would leave, immedaitely

I'm wondering if you bottle up your emotions. Do you get overly angry at people sometimes?

Not really

You can't divide by zero! It'll make everyone straight!

I often find that people who think they are complacent with a submissive lifestyle vent their frustrations elsewhere.

You might not be aware of this. Just trying to get you to keep an open mind to the possibility.

Thanks

Are you submissive?

if you say no you're a bad sub
unless they are openly ignoring your limits

Would you consider yourself a beta?

Do you have a lot of self esteem?

That is a limit. And they are lying if they want to bottom, because I only meet 100% tops

I'm sorry but that's an unacceptable contradiction. Dominance is a mindset; a state of being that's earned as much as it is inherent. A single sexual act is not significant enough to alter something as ingrained as a true dominant mentality. You're with a man for several weeks or months, and he is established as the dominant partner in the relationship. He takes the lead sexually, recognizing his superiority over you, and toys with you and fucks you as he pleases. Then he tells you that he wants you to top him. Sorry, but if you refuse at that point, you are not truly submissive. You are no longer sacrificing your preferences and comfort to please him at all costs; rather, you are expressing wants of your own and outing them above yours.

If you can bring yourself to refuse him in that respect, your use of the label 'submissive' is something you need to seriously reconsider, if not stop altogether.

You have a point. Luckily I haven't yet have to make such a refusal.

why are you such a faggot?

HOW DO I LOSE MUSCLES IN MY LEGS? 55kg/175cm and I just can't make my legs thinner. All what's left are muscles.
>pic semi-related, look worse IRL, obviously

No. I have made a point, but you don't seem to have gotten it. You parade yourself around espousing complete and unilateral submission and passivity. Then you literally run into this conundrum, one of the only philosophical forks in the road you will ever encounter (by virtue of living your life in a way that allows you to avoid actively making choices at all, something you're no doubt awful at). And what is your response? "Aw gee whiz, sure hope that never happens..."

Well, what if it fucking does? How "totally submissive" would you be then? Would you deny the will of a man bigger and stronger than you, with genitals that no doubt make yours look like shelf-dwelling porcelain figurines? Would you say no to someone who is clearly superior to you in every imaginable sexual context? Could you really call yourself submissive if you did? I posit that you could not.

If you were truly submissive, you would bend to his will. You would slide your little cock, half flaccid from the discomfort of having your nice little bubble of passivity busted, into his big hairy muscular ass, and try to fuck him sufficiently, but fail like the pathetic little wimp you are. Meanwhile he would laugh at your efforts and stroke his big thick cock in your face eventually cumming all over You and leaving you frustrated and awkwardly unable to climax. Highlighting your utter failure to fulfill your intended role as an effective member of the male gender.

underaged dick/10

Bump

bumpings

do you have stretch marks on your upper lip?