Which team do you think will win the NBA in the next 3-5 years that isn't the warriors or the cavs?

Which team do you think will win the NBA in the next 3-5 years that isn't the warriors or the cavs?

hawks so they don't have to relocate it again

I wouldn't be surprised if the spurs or the lakers snuck in there

I still find it quite interesting how a team like the lakers can go from where they are now to a championship, you'd never really see that in soccer, and even though I still love soccer I think that's one of the things the NBA does better

Would you mind explaining this to me, relocate what exactly?

Timberwolves
>dat young core
>dat KAT
>dat 2017 cap space
>dat coach
>dat front office that's now not sperged out to the max

Watch Wiggins and lavine make another step forward on the defensive end and tighten up on offence, KAT just do insane things and become an MVP candidate within 3 years, Dunn turn out to be a solid back up to rubio, Bjelica will be one of the best value contracts in the league, all the 2016 FA moves be considered good value deals going forward.

>psg
>chelsea
>man city
>juve a couple years back
>man u this year possibly
what u talkin about bruh

I can see them becoming a legitimate contender soon

PSG will win the next 10 ligue 1 trophy's
Sorta the same with juve
Man city and Chelsea will be top 4 for atleast the next 15 years, same could be said for united. What Im saying is that teams in football would never go from best to shit to the best again in a few small space of years, bar united.

Supersonics

Could see the Lakers or Knicks pull out a championship, actually. Knicks have a potential "big 3" with DRose setting up Porzingis and Melo (he's still a great passer, assuming he doesn't go full exploding kneeman). It'd be pretty crazy, but I mean so was 3-1 to 3-4 this year. Lakers have a solid young core and if they manage to attract a fucking free agent or two (how the hell are the lakers so bad at this, you literally get to live in LA) they could turn that into a contender in a few years. If GSW implodes and KD decides he wants to go home to washington to try and salvage his image, they could do something too. Wall, Beal and Gortat are all really solid, Otto Porter is a good backup, so they've got a good core to build around if they can get a good starting forward.

Rare

>Ultimate Warrior shirt

What did he mean by this?

>best to shit to the best again in a few small space of years
literally Juve.

The one with the niggers

that he'll die a few days after getting into the hall of fame

The Spurs if they find two reliable players at the centre and point guard positions.
The Pacers if PG stays and they surround him with even better players.
The Celtics if they manage to sign a multiple all star calibre player.

Celtics won back to back NBA titles in the 60's and now they're shit.

Wolves for sure

Fair point, I guess the way I should have worded it was that more teams win the nba than the big football leagues, like In the last 15 years eight different teams have won the nba, and if we take away Leicester's freak season which won't happen for another 50 years, its only 4.

Because soccer is much more team oriented, a star player can't lead a team to a championship. He needs the players around him to be good, can't do all by himself.

Also "clutch" plays are more rare in football.

The biggest point though is that the big teams in soccer just have more money, and star players want to go to big teams. Also coaching is a huge deal in soccer and again, the good coaches go to big teams. So the gap between good and bad teams in soccer is just bigger than NBA.

Spurs. Thank you BASED Pop.

Jazz, Bucks, Pacers, Raptors, or Blazers could pick up a difference maker in 2017

based on 'CARMELO' predictions they could be top 6 next year, I can see them being a legitimate contender the year after. KAT is an absolute beast and a really special player.

>centre
also
>your fucking logic
these teams will be contenders if they get better players
fuck off, Pablo

easy, whoever lebron goes to after cavs

No love for the bucks? They have a playmaking SF in Giannis, a sharpshooter in Khris Middleton, An awkward mormon who plays good defense in Jabari Parker and 36 year old Thon Maker to teach them the ropes

thon maker hype is going to build after las vegas, I can't wait to watch it crumble as quickly as his granddad knees when the season starts

Thon Maker hype is at an all time high bro, People wondering what his ceiling will be and everyone saying its KG Level talent

Timberwolves if they keep this roster together, maybe trade lavine and ricky rubio for lillard

>Trade Rubio and LaVine for Lillard
What the fuck are you snorting senpai, you have a better chance winning the NBA Championship with the 2015-2016 76ers than Damian Lillard being shipped for LaVine and Rubio

>Senpai
I fucked up

+rubio is one of the most underrated nba players by advance measures, the leader of the team and the type of pass first pg you want on a team filled with athletic players

Im not denying Rubio's ability as a playmaker I'm denying the fact that Damian Lillard (a top 5 PG) would be traded away for Ricky Rubio and Zach LaVine

You are righr but what about Lavine and Wiggins + 2 First rounders

Some franchises relocate from their original cities. For instance, the current Oklahoma City Thunder used to be the Seattle Supersonics.

thunder are winning it next year

Nuggets.

lol, are they fuck

that's an appalling deal for lillard. Why would anyone do that

Baseball, football, hockey, etc are all team oriented and have far more parity. It's because soccer has a system that lets the richest teams always win

If you compare to CL there's a bit more variety (9 different winners in the past 15 years).