Lets start one of these threads

Lets start one of these threads

template: i.imgur.com/DFv4s.jpg?1

>cheering multiple teams in the same sport

Perfectly fine to cheer for teams in foreign leagues.

Arsenal AND Tottenham?

both cancer

>this flag
>those sports
KYS

No h8 m8 pls

I don't see the problem for that, particularly in sports your home town doesn't play.

I'm from Scotland, we're shit at most professional sports, but while I only support Scotland in things like international football, Andy Murray in Tennis, and my home town in local football, Scotland has no presence in Basketball, or Baseball, or other sports I'm a fan of.

I like watching shit like basketball to be entertained, and since I play, I like to watch good teams with entertaining players. I don't pretend I'm part of the team or shit, like some people do, but if you don't actually have any ties to a particular team, I don't see the problem with liking, and supporting a couple of teams.

the funny thing is most bosnians/serbs would probably spit on you

Fuck up you bogan faggot

Be honest, do you just hate the premier league in general

>rags

im not a convict/bogan you disgusting subhuman

i'm also a wog, but i'd never be such a pathetic piece of shit to identify with that as my nationality. Your parents are failures if they've raised you that way. I hope those S*rb pieces of shit have a heart attack

those countries are all shitholes. Australia is much better. If you identify as Bosnian then fucking leave

>plastics unironically defend this

You're probably some fat hairy lebo cunt in broady sitting in front of his milk bar his parents own, get fucked you waste of fucking space.

Newcastle and Millwall are passable 2bh

>new yorker
>actually follows both American and international soccer
confirmed pederast

>a S*rb calling ANYONE a waste of space

kek

KEK

K E K

YOU are literally the biggest degenerates to ever enter this country. People bang on about the muslims, but YOU people literally pioneered terrorism in this country.
Unless you're a Bosniak, in which case dear god, no amount of words i can ever spit out will do justice to how pathetic your existence is

id rip your intestines out just for thinking you are better than anyone, Slavshit. Neck yourself

>Lebo
>calling others degenerates
Go drive your VL turbo to maccas and kick back there you hairy faggots.
Come rip my intestines out mate, i'll wait up.

I only follow American teams. Anyone who follows a foreign team is a turbofag.

I will literally fly to wellington and deck you right fucking now cunt.

t. Krazy "I have a hungarian passport" krejza

don't be hatin niggas.
crosby is god. stanford tho it's in norcal

The same, except both SU and St. John's

Baaaawston master race

>Canadian
>Wizards, Grizzlies
>N/A
>Redskins
>N/A
>Newcastle, Roma
>Capitals