>Terry
>David Luiz
>Thiago Silva
>Isco
>Yaya Toure
>Hart

My personal favourite:

>Le cunt in side and shoot man baldie

All of the players named here have at some point been touted as "one of the best" or "potential to be one of the best" but we all know that by 2016 either they are past that best or have never reached it and sustained it for a long period of time like Messi, TSUUU or Neuer

>Özil
>Yaya Toure
>le cut inside man
Have all been on a world class level

>i first heard of Pirlo 3 years ago

shut the fuck up estonia

13/14 yaya was the GOAT midfielder

>Özil
No, Turkroach. No.

Yaya Toure was actually world class once upon a time m8. Nobody really rates him anymore.

Picture looks comfy.

>based Robben overrated

Mexican living in estonia detected

But for how long? Özil was world class from 2010-2013, Toure 2011-2014 and Robben 2009 - 2013, I'm still adamant that 4 years is not enough, 6-7+ years you need to be at the top in order to be considered one of the best in the world and imo being one of the best in the world is something said way too often about way too many players

Yes, one spectacular season, but had Liverpool not pulled a Liverpool, I doubt many people would remember his season with out the PL title

See above

It is

Nope, estonian and I even rooted for Netherlands in 2014, what the fuck happened since :(

he went from carrying city to being carried and contributing nothing so hard it was scary

This. Watching him in that season was insane.

>Oscar

Who the fuck rates Oscar? His only notable achievement was the screamer vs Juventus during his debut. Every Chelski fan know his creativity as a CAM has been fucked by Mourinho by making him fall for >le track back meme

>Terry

The most consistent defender in the league who is actually good. I'd say the best English defender in the 21st century other than Ferdinand. Had a great 14/15 season so you can't say he doesn't deserve praise.

>Hazard

Easily Belgiums best player in the Euros (which is saying something with his all-star team and memecoach) and its clear his injuries were a major factor for his one shit season. He's done more in 4 games than what Willian did the entire 15/16 season.

Kill yourself, la!

>Ibrahimovic

>snow nigger
>knowing anything about fotball
Comrade Stallin did not purge you hard enough

Pavel Nedved

When he was in Madrid, yes.

t. Zidane fanboy

Falcao
Hazard
Reus

was Rooney a bit overrated during his career?
also Robinho actually did one good season with Capello and not much more

>>David Luiz

who rates david luiz? everyone shits on him all the time

i never see anyone talk anything but shit towards him on the internet

Zidane is 10x more overrated than Pirlo.

Iniesta
C.Ronaldo
Lewandowski
Pogba
Benzema

>No, Turkroach. No.
Ich bin kein Kanacke du hurensohn.

>Lewandowski
Lewandowski can singlehandedly rape teams. He's shit at international level but he sacrifices himself for the team

>Iniesta
>overrated

Explain please

Xavi, zidane, casillas, Buffon, pogba, Rooney, ozil, Alexis Sanchez, bale

To name a few.

before WC 2014 Oscar was hyped as the lord&savior of Brazil alongside Neymar, Robin to Batman

Terry was solid as a rock in 2014/15 and I agree he was a good player, but I'd rather take Ferdinand or Campbell ahead of him

Hazard, fuck this one irritates me, because I remember when he joined Chelsea and DiMatteo said, then Benitez said, then Mou said and Conte just few days ago said he can be as good as Messi and Tsuuu, in all honesty, he is a tremendeous player but that midget waffleboy will never get to the level of Messi/Tsuuu

Never.

What I said earlier, burger (reminder for you: " but we all know that by 2016 either they are past that best or have never reached it and sustained it for a long period of time like Messi, TSUUU or Neuer") and by 2016 Ibrahimovic has spent 4 years scoring goals against meme teams in a meme league (sry french but we all know it's true), he is past in his prime (which was when he was at Inter)

Why you hate, it's not like Sup Forums is filled with hardcore thoughtful discussion

I remember when pundits rode Luiz's dick when he played for Benfica and every freaking time he happened to have a solid game for Chelsea

m8 that is a stupid list

Says
>"Nope, estonian and I even rooted for Netherlands in 2014"
>But puts him as being world class from '09 to '13
wtf he had a good tournament run in the 2014 World Cup. He's always been good just extremely unlucky with injuries and 2010 was hard for him, admire how he bounced back and at least got a treble.

He had a good group stage, just like the entire Netherlands team did, except for the dive against Mexico do you remember Robben doing anything else in the playoffs? Furthermore, his body fucked him over, he would probably be in that Messi/TsUUU/Neuer/Iniesta tier if he wasn't made of glass

>I supported Netherlands because Strootman has been one my favourite players, too bad he missed the tournament tho

>replying to an Estonian

Fucking key.

Go watch those games again cause Robben almost sent the Dutch to the finals if it wasn't for Mascherano's anal ripping last minute outstretched toe save he did to deny the goal. Lost in penalties.

NIGNOG BALOTELLI

MUSLIM OEZIL

MUSLIM POGBA

I remember that match, it was a boring one, I can think of 2 chances atm Robben had and I don't remember them being spectacular

Since when is Paul a muslim name, Alfredo?

>name

Just read some article. He muslim.

we don't hate roberto, m8, he is hard to hate

>tfw they still forget your birthday

Damn that is a lot of nitrous tanks.

Excuse me, princess. Sorry that you weren't entertained. Being up there in your ivory tower must be so tough for you.

gerd müller

i'm sorry this is the stupidest post i've ever made. i was just trying to rustle some turks but it's not worth it

>a bit
Rooney has always been an overrated meme player, he was only world class in the 09-10 season

Yes it's become very popular for the football hipsters to start calling pirlo overrated over the past few years or so

Our whole 2014 team was dogshit. Robben carried us through all those teams, with a bit of Van Gaal meme-magic.

People here didn't expect to progress through the groupstages, let alone a 3rd place.

Also, if anyone is overrated it's Van Pussy.

Obviously TSUUUUUman
>doesn't play a match
>still gets all the credit for it

kek

It's ok lad.

>Messi

CR7 has done it for the two best teams(Man United and Real Madrid) in the world and has carried them both to success. He carried Portugal to the Euro finals and carried them even harder with his superior coaching skills. He's taller than Messi, he doesn't dive as much as Messi, he's stronger, he's a better finisher, he's better at free kicks, he's the better skiller and they are on par dribbling wise.
Ronaldo's only slight downfall is that he is selfish, but I think he has the right to be selfish as he is the Greatest to ever play the game.

Messi is shit compared to Ronaldo desu. Plus Ronaldo donates money to Refugee's and helps Muslims all over the world.

I appreciate this anonymous accountability

Literally never seen anyone say Brad Guzan is good.

Ronaldo is the better athlete while messi is the better soccer player

people rate him for his juventus years but he was a world class player with Ancelotti at Milan.
I blame reddit,

""""""no""""""""

Nah, he's a fucking meme desu