Ask a raped person anything

Ask a raped person anything

How do you deal with the bad dreams the restless nights and the crippling depression?

was it good for you too?

you should have given consent and that would have turned the person off

Did you enjoy it

At first I convinced myself that things would get better and that I would win my case. When I didn't I just began to focus on academics. If I have restless nights I usually get up and try to interact with my environment- make food, clean, draw. I used to go to therapy for my depression, but I can no longer afford it.

Do you know it was your own fault?

what makesyou say "Raped person" instead of "person who has been raped" seems like that carries the implication that you feel as though ow that you have been raped you are somehow forever changed.

skin color, yours and the attacker's or attackers's?

How many times a week do you masturbate while thinking about when you were raped?

No. It was a friend from high school who had always liked me that ended up raping me at my apartment despite crying and protesting. He hit me back, forced himself on top of me, and I was powerless.

We're both white. It was one guy.

you say you lost your case? why was that? if you dont want to go into detail just legal reasoning is fine "Lack of sufficient evidence" or some such

I've tried interacting with stuff during the night when I can't sleep or if I just had a nightmare, but all that does is mess up my sleeping pattern...

how did you lose your case?

did you know him?

My rape did change me drastically. I was very outgoing before, but there was a period of time where I separated myself from a lot of people. It's difficult to hold relationships nowadays too because of issues over trust.

That's not the best. Sorry for ur rape

see

Retard

Did he make you cum?

Lack of sufficient detail. It was my word against his. Also we used to text each other and I was 'friendly' and 'warming' towards him in those texts.
He was a friend from high school.
Zero.

Did somebody ravaged your boypussi?

Do you live in London?

Did he cum un you and did you orgasim?

I masturbate less than once a week period, but there have been a few times when I got really horny thinking about it, but it feels weird and just makes me feel too guilty to masturbate.

Nope. He spat on my face during the rape too. It was overall an emotionally scarring and humiliating time for me.

you should get him back, pay someone to rape him and then post it on here, go op, now. no time to lose

Yes. I had to start on prophylactic HIV meds and everything for 6 months. No.

are you a girl?

if yes, tits and timestamp pls

Just rape him back that will show him

I can rape him for OP

moot?

Yes. You probably don't want to see them, I've been told I'm pretty fat.

Do you feel if you had worn more conservative clothing you wouldn't have gotten raped?

Whore.

Having rape fantasies is normal. My gf got raped and now she gets the wettest when I don't ask and just do what I want with her. In a way I kinda thank the rapist. Who knows what type of prude she'd be without that guy pumping cum in her.

we'll see then

Neh do it

oh man thats hot

I'm a femanon
He came inside of me. No orgasm.
I feel guilty because I masturbate to the idea of criminals being raped by other men. I want criminals to experience hopelessness and feel powerless the same way I do. After I'm done doing the deed though I feel pretty bad.

Thats the spirit

Did he have a big dick? What went through your mind when he first slid in?

I've always wondered how that works without lube. I've fucked older women who were 200% willing and the dry puss was a fucking obsticle all by itslef. That thing sticks closed all by itslef.

post em.

Go for it.
I think it's normal too.
I dated a guy a year later after I was raped and he enjoyed my story and wanted to recreate it. I noped pretty hard.

Have you ever thought of trying to turn it into somewhat of a fetish for you?

i've heard that other rape survivors do that as it helps them cope with it and puts them in control of the situation, is that something you'd consider?

Honestly yes, but not for much longer. I was wearing a tanktop and no bra when it happened, he kept saying my tits looked great in it, and kept begging me to pull them out. He had made a lot of sexual comments about me before, but I've always felt like it was my shirt that set him off that night. Either way, I still think it would have happened inevitably if we had kept hanging out together, it was just a matter of time until something triggered him.

POST TITS

You should have yepped that shit.

>Go for it

I need a name, I can't just randomly start raping dudes. Oh and I'm a guy so I can guarantee you he will not enjoy this.

We want dem titties

Did he rape your ass? How long did it last?

What's your bra size?

i heard it was impossible to rape a man

His dick was average and skinny. I was scratching, shoving, and yelling at him. I managed to strike him across the face, though that's when he hit me in the face and I went down pretty easy. He threatened me as he slid into me and that's when the onslaught of tears started. A lot of things were going through my mind, but it was mostly, 'this is how I'm going to die.' That didn't happen though. He left as soon as he was finished with me.

Not with guys. I've been with a few girls (I'm bi, obviously) and I asked them to pretend they're sleeping while I play with them. It excited me, but everytime, I ended up crying in the middle of it and ruined the night.

42DD

I've heard that too. Unfortunately if there's ever a situation where I'm not control in the bedroom I just have a breakdown.
Just vaginal sex
32 DD

post em, quit teasing

Did it ever occur to you that you could have just said yes and avoided the rape all together. Sure it would have been lousy sex but we all have to walk through that pond. Woman saying yes is the easiest way to avoid rape.

We need timestamp

You do realize that most people that have been victimized don't go around broadcasting it, right?
Every controlling attention-monger I've ever dated told me about "her rape" and usually when I pressed her for details, it was hardly rape.
Not saying you weren't raped, but you're not exactly putting it behind you.
PS - I would never, under any circumstances, force a girl into sex.

Fair, welp, hope you recover in due time

He put a finger in my anus, it really hurt, and then the doctor in the ER afterwards had to put a speculum thing in my anus to collect swabs, and that hurt more. Lasted about 5 minutes probably, but felt like 30 minutes to me.

32 DDs. I call bullshit no way you'd be considered fat with that bandsize. Unless your 3 feet tall.

i have a feeling youre the guy that raped her.

Sorry, typo, I meant 42. Trying to answer as quickly as possible.
Thinking about it

I wasn't sexually attracted to the guy. I considered dropping my case too. I was hiding it from my family at the time and they thought I was just being a prick to them and a bad daughter. I was pretty confident that I was going to win the case, but I didn't. I regret going to court and losing. Powerless again.

Did you fart when the doctor rapped you with his doctor hose?

A finger in the ass suggests that the rapist was trying to pleaure you, so that seems off.

>You do realize that most people that have been victimized don't go around broadcasting it, right?
people react to trauma differently asswipe.
usually "putting it behind you" involves telling the story.

Not intentionally.
Noted.

Why are you talking about it on Sup Forums of all places?

So you do go all the way

Listen I've fucked girls I haven't been sexual attracted to. It isn't easy, I'll give that too you but you power on through it. It's all part of the keep on trucking mentality.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attention whore

Haven't been able to talk to any of my friends about it. Need to get it off my chest before I attempt suicide again. I've been saving up my propranolol prescriptions over the past few months for my anxiety and every night, I have to convince myself not to take all the bottles at once. Thought if I could just speak my mind to someone, anyone, it might help.

tits

I was interested in what questions people had, so I posted. I was raped four years ago. I couldn't talk about my rape with anyone until about a year later. Minus the lawyer. Lawyer and I talked forever.
Thank you. I'm doing okay nowadays and I'm currently doing my masters and getting money for education.
Timestamp coming up, just a sec.

Do you still think about it?

Probly fake. Only titties can prove it.

So when this happens again are you just gonna roll over and let him slide his thin mint into your toffey jungle?

"My rape" suggests you've told this story a lot.

You should have shit or pissed youself he would have stopped maybe

Ok fair enough get it off your chest

When what happens? Either way, probably no, but some of these arguments about agreeing to rape so it isn't rape are kind of convincing.
Yes, my problem is that I can't stop thinking about it.

Rape is over blown. Statistically 50% of people enjoy rape.

How soon until your fetish develops?

what a knee slapper

different user fag

cite

when it comes to gang rapes the quote is even higher, I've heard 90% of those involved enjoy it actually #rapeIsAMyth

timestamp? op will surely deliver

Just to the one guy and 3 girls I've dated since it happened. I did have to tell it a lot in court though, but that was a little different, nobody consoled me, instead they challenged my story and made me feel worse.
Didn't even cross my mind at the time. The last thing you would think of at the time is trying to go to the bathroom.
Tits are coming.

It works. Its less violent and more humiliating to the guy.

When a rapist is done with you he can walk away know he raped your puss amd owns it.

If you say yes, then rlol over and say "that was the worst sex of all time, I couldn't even feel you, I'm gonna go tell all my friends", he will feel like shit.

>Tits are coming.
thank you (:

here ya go fellas, dem tittays youre asking for

Here's the Time stamp.
He didn't finger me dumpa.
^^^^
Interested in the questions.
I'd rather not be disappointed.
I think about it every day.
You could say that. At court I had to go into detail.
looool

you're not fat at all, nice titties

The boy enjoys it the girl doesnt. 2 people involved 1 our of 2 like it. 50%, this isnt rocket science.