S/fur

s/fur

KROGAN COCK ! SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!

where the hell is my sister for this ride to this stupid dinner!

cunt suckin piss monster, you beat me

I found out a new feature. Look forward to it a lot more often.

I am perhaps the lurkiest mofo ever to actually post, which is why I prefer everyone else to have bump privileges

Good news, dear xenos awaiting to be purged! I got some bullets now!

Makes sense. I'm just used to being the one that always makes threads.

We got a serious lack of pokemons!

Will you fight for Mankind, or will you assist these filthy Xenos?

You can't stop my unholy march. Send in your best troops since we wont hold back. We hit with the numbers of the numbers of the tyranids and hit hard as the necrons!

If the furs are created by the Mankind, could they be tolerated by the inquisition ?

I must request that you cease and desist, else I will be forced to use some material I'm sure you'll find ... distasteful.

No.

the Emperor's children tried to enhance themselves by modifying their bodies over their astartes bodies.

They are now heretic.

Since they dont praise other goods and keep whorshipping the emperor they would be tolerated, would they not acknowledge the emperor thy would be purged in an blink of the eye, like every heretic or Xeno. But you can say that in a Makropolis with 16 billions of people that there WILL be furries!

I want to boop her nose.

me again, does anyone know artists with a familliar artstyle?

As I said, if furries are created by mankind, and not a "normal evollution", it's heresy. If it's normal heresy, it's less an heresy, but still heretically heretic

Sad, but I can't refuse my duty towards the great Mankind

Spodermen is kill now

Got english Quad-man?

Ducktits, woo!

pixiv will be your best bet. I don't come on Sup Forums much, was an accident, but yeah download some pixiv extensions to filter out the garbage and search around for furry stuff. Their artsyle is far far better than most of the garbage here.

lol

Since when does the imperium care for "normal evolution" while their supermarines eat raw meat and breath through 2 pairs of lungs? Show me a evidence that they are against special sexualities, there is no case, because they cant control it and dont care for it.

Since the Great Crusade to reunificate Mankind, yknow, when Horus wasn't the archeretic he's now

forgot the pic .-.

nice thank you mate

How is everyone doing tonight?

You argument does not make any sense. The Great Crusade was to purge Xenos and Heretics, but if the still whorship the emperor they are a pass for the empire

I don't complain about you guys invading our thread in the name of fun, but dont try to reason with 40k canon.

There arent any black people in thsi thread are there?

Well, I tire you having things here disturbed. You seem to forget how much influence we had on WHF.

kill yourself

the Great Crusade was to reunificate Mankind. The Emperor wasn't a god at this time. So, no heretics.

Haha

So..... You must be the darkie of the thread.... of course there's always one

forgot thee pic once again

no

But the great crusade was not to reunite mankind, this was the first expansion of mankind where they almost conquered the entire milkyway galaxy. But the point with heretic is correct, thank you for pointing that out

You better fuckin not be. I'll cut off your dick.

I have had it, time to use my reserve, now, if only I could figure out how to post images without downloading all of them to my computer... this may take a while.

Ill let you do anything you want with my dick

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

The second, actually.

After Mankind conquered the Galaxy, the connexions were cut. And the Great Crusade, lead by the Primarchs, was to reunificate Terra and the lost colons

Oh yeah? What about the rest of your body?