Craigslist Experiences?

Craigslist Experiences?

Have you ever responded to or posted an ad on Craigslist before?
>What was it for?
>What was it like?
>Would you do it again?
Post your story.

I just posted an ad for the first time, looking for a tranny to fuck. This being the first time, i find it extremely arousing and want to know if anyone else has done anything similar.

Bump

Bump for interest

Met a black guy on it. He showed up screwed my brain's out came in my ass then he left good times.

Bump

when i was 15 i had to post that i was 19 in order for people to believe i was of age. i met with a guy who picked me up from my house and we went to a parking lot lol

Was he clean?
Was he fat?
Did you at any point regret it, or consider canceling?

Met a mexican on it. He showed up screwed my brain's out came in my ass then he left good times.

years later i met a t girl who was rich and really hot and had a basket of condoms in her nice ass bathroom. when i came in she was playing deadmau5

>What was it for? Sex
>What was it like? Gay
>Would you do it again? Probably.

Met an asian on it. He showed up screwed my brain's out came in my ass then he left good times.

What did you do?
How old was he?

I got 100$ for it duhh it was right before halloween and that was a lot of money and it was awesome.
really awkward at first though i wasnt prepared to be touched
looking back at it i think he totally knew i was under 18 and loved it

He was clean over 6' and a solid 8" he was a very stocky guy you know big but solid

>Not making a small asian dick joke
Lost potential

Met two bears on there when I was younger. The one was rough and verbal calling me a good faggot while I choked down his cock.

Met a jew on it. He showed up screwed my brain's out came in my ass then he left good times.

Went on Craigslist about 5-6 months ago found an ad selling a Rottweiler and Chihuahua $500 for both I called them said I was interested, hour or two later I realized how small of a place I was living in and decided I couldn't take care of them both, called up and said I can't take the Chihuahua, and that a also had no money so I couldn't take the Rotty, they said its okay if I just take the Rott I said I don't have money again and they said I can just have him. Drove for an hour and picked him up all he knew how to do was Sit. I taught him how to give paw within an hour, also taught him how to attack, lay, and roll over on command.
>pic related I took this pic the other day

Met a arab on it. He showed up screwed my brain's out came in my ass then he left good times

No i mean, what acts did you do? Did he fuck your ass, give you a bj, the whole package?

God damn I love b sometimes

Yep. Did the same thing (but not for money you whore, get a job) seriously tho, he totally knew I wasn't 18 but I wasn't about to send some dude to jail for giving me the dick.

Met a latino on it. He showed up screwed my brain's out came in my ass then he left good times

Very cute doggo

Met a bolgarien stripper on it. He showed up screwed my brain's out came in my ass then he left good times

Met a swede on it. He showed up screwed my brain's out came in my ass then he left good times

Few years ago I was curious probably 19 at the time. Drove to his place lights were off walked in. He told me to get naked at the door, I walked over and started touching his cock. He made me get on the floor and throat fucked me then flipped me over and figures my ass while I blew him. Didn't let him fuck me but he wanted to. He came in my mouth kept calling me a fag and I left

we went to the bottom of a parking lot that i knew would be discreet. he traveled a long way to come there. first we went in the back seat and he took out his cock and i started sucking it and then i think i was really good because he was about to cum and wanted to fuck my ass but couldnt obviously. the whole thing was pretty short. i have a lot crazier craigslist stories lol. im straight tho so its weird talking about

Met a british fireman on it. He showed up screwed my brain's out came in my ass then he left good times

i got a job. from craigslist lol. 5 years and a luxury car later and im still going

Met a lithuanian on it. He showed up screwed my brain's out came in my ass then he left good times

Met a dog on it. I showed up screwed its brain's out came in its ass then he left good times

I have bought a lot of stereo equipment off craigslist. It's very reliable for that IMO just make sure you aren't getting scammed (obvious)
Probably around $20,000 USD transacted and always was happy.

>i have a lot crazier craigslist stories lol. im straight tho so its weird talking about
Please post them, really curious

smooochy doggo

Met a russian on it. He showed up screwed my brain's out came in my ass then he left good times

Met a girl on it. She showed up screwed my brain's out came in my ass then he left good times

Met an ayy lmao on it. He showed up screwed my brain's out came in my ass then he left good times

One time i really wanted to fuck a ts and i ended up finding one that was down. I live in a higher class community so i knew if i found one around here they would be hot instead of somewhere inland. was in some mansion by the beach. i walked in and she was playing deadmau5. i couldnt tell if she knew i was younger than 18 or not. i got a ride from my dad which was funny. we basically got right to it. she had blonde hair and nice tits and very skinny. didnt show penis at all to the point where you would be fooled. she had an entire bucket of condoms which i thought was really funny. the sex was alright. i had more fun meeting younger people even younger than i was on cl.

thanks, mr tump

I met some chick on CL we started talking through kik. Fast forward 1 week, she blows me on the parking lot behind the mall, i cum on her mouth and she swallows. We still talk and trying to arrange a day to fuck.

Was that you first time with someone with a dick?
You said you are straight, were you just bi-curious back then?

I'm asking because i'm OP, and i'm looking to bang a tranny, and i haven't even seen another persons dick other than in school showers so i don't know how i'll react to one.

another time i met up with a kid around my age ( still younger than 18) i was exited to not meet up with an older person. (all these events are really far from each other btw) i picked him up in my new car that i got from meeting someone else on cl and basically getting a job from that. but anyways, i picked him up and he was obviously pretty straight but so was i. i took him to this haunted place by our house and i gave him head. im a pretty clean person and would never think of doing something gross like swallowing just for the fear of getting an std but something about him being younger or around my age made me want to. he was like amazed liek he had never gotten head before. i got head from him after and came in his mouth which he freaked out about and then we went home and never saw each other again. but he wanted to meet i jsut didnt have a phone and i never wanted to hook up with the same people because i was still pretty straight

Back in college I would use craigslist to look for roommates every 8-12 months.

Put up an ad looking for two roommates for the 2 bedroom apartment (third guy gets the living room). I put up pictures and the whole shebang

Response was always pretty good, maybe 2-3 replies a day. Showed the house to a lot of people from craigslist (I'm a pretty big guy and I carry so I don't really worry about axe murderers).

Most of the roommates I settled on ended up being total slobs and slow on rent. All I can say about craigslist is it works well and it works fast, but just know that the quality might suffer.

Also he was exactly a year old when I picked him up, really skinny too, the people I picked him up from had 6 dogs and they were living in a RV.

This is really the only story I have besides selling a few things, 360, Wii, Some weights. I have no sexual stories because I'm not a faggot that likes their ass pounded, unlike everyone in this thread apparently?

Met some 70+ granny on there. She advertised herself as 48, anyway i found out her actual age by checking her id after she went to go to the bathroom. Was reluctant but she told me "not to hold back". Pounded her missionary and doggy, came and pulled out twice and was still horny. Told me to get out because she couldnt go anymore. Laughed, and left.

the first time was when i was 13 or something
maybe 12
i did ecstasy at 12 years old pretty often. one time when i wasnt on it at all i pretended to be on it because i had a craving to suck my friends cock. as soon as i did though i was extreemely turned off and didnt finish or anything. but actually typing this now. that was the first encounter that i wanted. but before that when i was like 9 my cousin wanted me to put my mouth around his cock for a pokemon

>sucks dicks
>"pretty straight"

>the first time was when i was 13 or something
>maybe 12
>i did ecstasy at 12 years old pretty often. one time when i wasnt on it at all i pretended to be on it because i had a craving to suck my friends cock. as soon as i did though i was extreemely turned off and didnt finish or anything. but actually typing this now. that was the first encounter that i wanted. but before that when i was like 9 my cousin wanted me to put my mouth around his cock for a pokemon

Sorry i replied to myself earlier

>be 15
>responsed to an ad of a 55 year old married guy
>looking for someone younger to suck his cock in his garage
>He was bigger 250lbs with a 5" thick cock
>Responded telling him I was only 15 but would suck him
>He reaponded instantly saying yes
>Gave me his address and walked to his house at like midnight
>See him at the side of his house
>waves me over go into his garage
>sits on a chair and pulls down pants
>get on my knees
>put his thick soft cock in my mouth
>he gets hard instantly
>puts hand on back of my head
>hes like shaking and saying oh my god
>suck up and down it tastes great
>within 40 seconds he tells me hes going to cum
>asks me where I want it
>tell him whereever he wants to shoot
>hes now bucking his hips and breathing super hard
>hands on back of my head
>pumps my head down a few more times deep
>grunts that hes cumming
>give him the mhmmmmm
>explodes in my mouth
>felt first few spurts thick and hard on roof of my mouth
>hes grunting trembling and pumping while he cums
>takes hands off head
>swallow it all down
>so horny it tastes great there was a lot and it was thick
>whispers he cant believe im 15
>get up say thanks and leave
>get home and cum so hard
>wake up to like 10 emails from him
>says he wants to use me again
>became his cumslut for like a month
>would go over and suck his cock almost nightly
>eventually got me to wear his daughters panties while he fucked me
>would cum inside my ass bare
>id go to school with his load in my ass

Wish I could go back in time it was awesome

i know it sounds funny but i think all the gay stuff ive done was my way of dealing with the fact that my cousin wanted me to blow him when i was younger. i really looked up to him so i guess i wanted to see what it was all about. i say im straight because i could never kiss a guy. in fact i am very repulsed by that thought and guys in general

see thats totally gay

I'm not saying being gay is bad man, I think you need to accept it. If you can suck a dick but not kiss a guy I think you're just not able to come to terms with it.
Have you fugged a girl yet?

I took a fuck ton of adderall for the first time during my midterms in college and totally couldn't handle it. I got really really horny for some reason and went on craigslist to find a hookup but only bots are girls. So horny decided to hook up with a dude. We swapped pics, good looking dude. Drove to his place a few miles away, he gave me a massage, we blew each other, no penetration, he came in my mouth and I swallowed (stupid! never took sex ed) and he jerked me off till I finished. He tried hooking up with me again one other time but I never answered his texts.

No real regret glad I got it out of the way. Always was kind of interested in gay stuff and was questioning my sexuality but I realize because of it I'm mostly straight. Obviously not all the way but not quite totally bi. Somewhere in between.

i fuck women all day every day. thats what people say but im actually repulsed by men like you dont get it. i gag when i have to kiss my SD but i currently and always have a girlfriend or a girl living at my house who i fuck multiple times a day and get head from multiple times a day and who i actually enjoy kissing. like. the last girl i fucked who wasnt my girlfriend was my best girl friends mom and we had sex for like 2 days straight and she had fake tits and it was dank

I have had several encounters through Craigslist most of them positive, the first few were just like women who weren't being satisfied at home by there significant others so id pick them up an fuck them like the whores they were an would be on my merry way,the most recent have actually been with my wife shes bi so we have found some dirty sluts off the casual encounters section to take home an work out some kinks tis fun but most of the girls willing to have threesomes are dogs who look nothing like there pictures just have to weed through the fakes bots and pros but if your patient you can find the odd diamond in the ruff ^_^

Do you still suck off dudes though? I mean are you as repulsed sucking dicks or is it the same feeling you get when fucking people's moms?

nah i just do it for the money straight up. but when i hook up with guys for me and no money i never want to kiss. and after were done im usually really grossed out. because the whole thing is just so gross. guys are gross. they dont shower which amazes me like every single time. they smell. and just arent attractive. and no its not the same. i like crave women and i can liek drink womens saliva when we make out. especially my girlfriends mom. i made her squirt everywhere and that was like an experience. i never have experiences with guys. its always really selfish and quick and dirty. vagina is so clean i honestly dont know how people can be gay

>"I don't know how people can be gay"
>fucks guys

I don't get it user, your stories so far haven't mentioned money at all. What about the haunted house young kid, he paid you?

oops wrong story, but most of the others haven't mentioned cash still, also how old are you now??

its kind of a psychological thing. in my head i work so i dont really relate the two things together. but yeah if you want the story super short i met these guys of CL and have threesomes and get money and have been doing that since before i was 16 and now i am 21

I'm diamonds. Lucky

I can work out the gay for pay thing in my head but you can't really argue that willingly committing gay acts is straight right? I mean I'm straight and I could never do what you're doing and it's not like I'm some virgin that couldn't conceive of it happening.

that was my story and no he didnt pay me. that was some kid i just wanted to hook up with.
i would hook up with people separately becasue i get no sexual satisfaction or any satisfaction from my job. its actually really hard work dealing with stupid ass peoople

>be me
>go on CL when horny to flick the bean at the thought of meeting a stranger
>see an ad that seems cool
>guy will be blindfolded, I walk in and can do whatever
>he said he also had a vasectomy, but condoms were okay too
>reply not thinking i will actually go
>we talk
>seems legit
>go there the next morning
>He's kind fat and hairy but whatever
>jerk him off
>suck his dick a bit
>get turned on
>hop on and ride him without a condom
>he said he would tell me when he was coming
>didn't
>came in me
>spent the next month thinking I was pregnant
>I was 15
>this is how I lost my virginity

5/10, still kinda hot but would never do again. By some miracle I was not pregnant and didn't get an STD.

Tits or gtfo

well yeah its not like i havent thought i was gay before. around the time i was hooking up with people i thought i might have been gay. but i definitely got my share of experiences and i have no desire to go back to hooking up with guys. that was a while ago like years. now i only do my job and it sucks. a lot of it was also self exploration. i really do feel like my cousin trying to get me to suck his dick at 7-9 years old really had an impact on me. i always wonder if i would have done any of this stuff if that had never happened

I'm a "straight" dude that wants to get fucked on the ass by an older guy, idk why. Is craigslist a good idea? I'm 19

dont. major regrets

Pic related?

I wanna see yours first.

>What was it for?
Selling my bike.
>What was it like?
I sold my bike.
>Would you do it again?
If I have a bike that needs to be sold then maybe.

Do it, you'll always wonder otherwise.

Fuck off faggot

Just use protection. Guys are generally safe and don't get killed when they meet up with people on the internet.

You're not straight.

I'm the type that subscribes to nurture over nature, I think that being gay or trans or whatever can come from surrounding influences. It's nothing to feel bad about though, but being gay for pay is pretty degenerate family.

>> vagina is so clean
/10, TROLL THREAD DETECTED.

Vaginas are fucking gross. What kind of guys are you fucking? Old men? Mexicans? Who doesn't shower?

I'm more straight than gay and don't like kissing men unless I'm the girl full drag, but no bro vaginas are most certainly NOT clean.

K. This isn't funny anymore.

i live in southern cali tight little blond vagina is clean around here. i could sit and eat a girl out all day but i dont want to be around something that can infect my eyes and smells.

To go and have bareback sex with a 26yo black dude. I'm 25.

Stopped once to get toped by a guy who bred me. Then again about 3 miles before the 3rd dude.

At the end of it all 3rd guy bred me then proceeded to eat cum out of my ass.

>mfw he ate his own cum plus 2 other guys cum.

Nothing like that again, but I've had adventures since.

I browse it sometimes to see how lewd my community can get, but the 2 times that I actually used it was for amiibo trading

Yes they are you collosal faggot. They act the same way our eyes and mouths do - they clean themselves.

Bet you've never had pussy in your life and you just want recruits for your faggot army.

>22, senior in college, have gf but very curious
> on Craigslist for years, finally decide to actually meet a guy
> he's late 20's, in shape, huge cock
> he immediately changes into panties, sits on my couch, I go down on him
> cock gets hard and huge, I'm really liking it
> stop sucking and ask if he wants to fuck my ass
> he says yes, I bend over on the couch, he gets behind me, puts condom on
> he can't get it back up, fingers my ass while I jerk him off to get him hard
> he accidentally cums into the condom while I'm jerking him off
> really wish he would've came in my mouth
> he bends over for me to fuck him
> can't get it up either
> he awkwardly leaves

I've been wanting to try it again, with an older dad type, do some role playing (pretend to be asleep, he comes in and jerks me off and sucks me and fucks my ass, etc), but I'm really picky and busy with work, so I've been unsuccessful in my search

I browse personals often just to see all the lonely people.
It's pretty entertaining.

Fuck it, never have told anyone

>be 20 years old, newly single and just got a car
>smoke a lot of weed and go home to jerk off, I cum but still horny, yearning penetration
> decide to go on backpage
> tfw no money
> decide to give craiglist a chance
> go on tranny section, find gloryhole in sketchy part of town
> proceed to go, smoke bowls before going into house
> 11:30 pm dark as hell outside
> get text message "come inside house is emoty"
> walk in, dark other than a few candles here and there
> walk towards the wall, proceed to get my cock sucked, hole big enough to rub tits and face fuck it
> get my dick sucked like there's no tomorrow, feels amazing some of the best head in a long time
> tranny asks "can we fuck, I will put condom on you and get out so we can do it freely"
> I agree, she comes out, 30ish asian tranny. great body. she gets me in this table in the middle of the room
> begins to lick my ass and jerk me off, feels amazing even when she puts fingers in there
> fuck her good for a good 15 minutes. first time with tranny but too good. tight asshole
> cum all over, she gives me her number so we can meet up anytime.
>decided to call her other nights, she lets me in but in her room, we watch a movie and cuddle and fuck. kinda random
> mfw we do this for 3 months
> mfw no std lol
> mfw had a personal tranny sex slave as long as i hit her up constantly.

Pic related

Kek

Sounds like Craigslist alright

I answer ads about 2-3 times a month to meet up with older guys. I live in Las Vegas so a lot of older bussiness guys in town for work. Most of them are married. I meet up with them suck them off and depends on the guy I let them fuck me.

Jesus. So many buttsecs stories.

Anyone want to hear my litany of straight stories? 32m here.

40/s married white guy here in L.A. I'd love to fuck you. Total fantasy of mine. As long as you're over 18.

Actually 17

Posted an ad that my wife (then 19) wanted to be with an older man we obviously got a lot of responses but 1 guy in particular she really liked so when we meet up it turns out he was a friend of her dads he ends up fucking her telling her all these things about wanting to do that to her when she was younger it was so hot

I'm 28

Not me

you're going to regret fucking that tranny

Yes I want to hear pls tell me the stories

> have working gtx 260
> post ad on craigslist
> some faggot contacts me
> i tell him to meet me near library to make him feel safe
> tell him to bring like ~150$ or something (gtx260 just came out, good dela)
> meet him
> smile and exchange money for gpu
> part ways

never heard from him again

posted an ad for a piece of furniture i built
couple responded
showed up
i helped them load it
they gave me $400
end of story

I do