Obligatory tit/ timestamp pic

Obligatory tit/ timestamp pic.

Sup Forums, ask a 20 year old girl with rape, blackmail, abduction and violent fantasies anything.

Why is the sky blue?

>inb4 colossal autistic spergout for next 90 minutes
>inb4 404
>inb4 50 threads pop up screaming OP COME BAAAAACK

you been raped?

oil them tiddies

Why the rape fantasy

Show us your god damn anus! That's my question

Why didn't get you get your nipples pierced yet?

whats the sluttiest thing youve done whore?

I just want to see your pooper so I can jerk off and go to sleep.

What a jawline

Idk, it's got something to do with physics and how light travels.

Never been raped unfortunately. :(

Fapping to jawline screw the tits at the top

How do i expose my gf, without she getting angry
Pic related

So you're like 90% of girls out there?

Cool

>anything
?

I have no piercings or tattoos and I think that makes me a special snowflake

Um, idek like I could take this many different directions, be more specific.

U like that bbc baby? I bet your drippin

Nice to see some respect for the rules OP. Good on ya , and gonzo milk jigglers.

Past that I have nothing to say to you.

show me your cock-hungry butthole

Ever been choked/slapped in the face during sex? My girl loves that

Don't expose her if it would make her angry. Duh.

This

I've never fucked a black guy before.

That's the only kind of sex I have. It's such a rush.

I'm not saying you get a permanent piercing. A hypodermic needle through your nipple is good for temporary play.

what state do you live in

what your address?

But someway it looks like and accident or to make it look was her fault or otherthing

have you had multiple partners, cheated on a bf, etc?

I bet u do baby. Pay no attention to these white boys. Only a black MAN can satisfy u

Good idea. But needle stuff seems too precise and slow. Maybe too...consensual. It doesn't really do much for me. Maybe if it was like a torture thing I would like it more.

Do you fantasize about certain people raping you? Or could it be anyone and it be satisfying
I know thinking of certain people wouldn't be much of rape, but the idea of enjoying rape is contradicting itself

Crop the face out

Want a sex friend? I have amazing stamina and will use you until you're shivering with ecstasy ;)

I despise most of humanity for it's full on mental retardation so tell me the tittle of your favorite book .

ITT:
>I'M DOIN IT MOM
>I'M TALKIN 2 A REAL GURL

She got them mixed up "homie"
Don't get too excited.

NJ.

I have had sex with 6 guys. Never cheated physically, but I would chat online with guys and send pictures and stuff.

What's wrong cracka? Stay out of my business dog dick

Do you fantasie to be exposed, like nude pics of you on fb or a website?

So, how violent are your fantasies?

SM-tier? Or downright unhealthy guro?

'cause the earlier is quite easy to get in reality... no, not with me, but it's easy enough.

Damn I would help you out with your fantasies if you were closer. I'm 21 but on the west coast

also i think you may have made a mistake there

Dogs have much larger peni then humans do, weird compliment.

what country do you live in, and are you interested in actually trying this. i realize this is Sup Forums, but id give you plenty of time getting familiar with me before thinking about normal sex, and only later your fantasies - if thats the order you want.

Nah, just anybody. Usually a stranger. It's about the power, not the person. Although if there is like a douchey guy irl sometimes I will fantasize about him.

My favorite book is Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.

No, that's just what lonely 15 year old boys who have never had actual female contact fantasize about.

Do you think you'll ever find a cock that will fill the hole daddy left?

what are the odds
im north nj
figured no way in hell you would be anywhere close to me

good choice personally i like anything lovecraft or stephen king

jesus christ...
here we fucking go...

Ever had it up the butt before? Ever wanna try?

WOW ITS LIKE YOU TOTALLY HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON

MAYBE SHE'LL WANT TO HOLD HANDS WITH YOU AT THE MALL SOMETIME

kek

Tell us in detail about one of your shameful fantasies. We want to jerk our cocks to your perversions.

In theory it's hot, but like I don't want my family and friends to know about it irl because it'd ruin my life.

Bad. Like the scary, dangerous bad. S&M tier does get me off though.

Also peep those trips. I also realize I'm mixing these up, will fix next time sorry. Match answers to questions in the mean time.

kik me since were both from nj
throwaway kik is ijuscumedonu

Made me crack up, good 1 user

maybe i just have no intrest in sexual shit cuz i'm asexual you emotional fucktarded peice of shit

God what a fuckboy.
Kys

>implying anything can stop the Cringe Train once it pulls out of Foreveralone Station

This thread will have 300+ replies before it 404s. Guaranteed.

I've once spanked a girl's ass until she got 3 bruises in her butt,... I only noticed cause some blood really spilled in my eyes..
if was for the girl, she'd still be getting spanked.. she was drenched in fluids, fucking glorious fucks i had with this girl.. so, this wasn't her limit, she wanted more, and i fucked her so hard I remember every jerk off..
So how much is/was your limit? how much do you think it is?

Would you play with me?

Holy shit, son. Did a fucking day care explode in that room?

I don't know, user. I'm gonna die trying tho.

ice king is op, nice.

Yes, I've done anal. It hurts and I'm always afraid I'm gonna shit. So I don't particularly enjoy it, but I'll do it.

Maybe later, I'm trying to respond before this 404s lol

Sure did boss

Cool. I look forward to hearing about your twisted fantasies.

Fuck, I think we all wanna see your ass

kik me before it 404s

Good story, don't get blood in your eye because infection ok. I think limits are dumb. I want to do whatever a forceful man wants me to do. If I don't like the act itself, I like it for the degradation and humiliation. That being said I have a great pain tolerance and love to bleed.

Clean your room and we'll talk.

I never understood this king of shit from girlls..
I mean, I LOVE it.. but how/why would you do something you don't necessarily appreciate sexually just to satisfy the other?
Do you get off getting dominated so much that you even do anal, thinking that you might shit and getting hurt?
>boner to eeven type this question.. I love to
>dominate and subjugate, omfg..
>Never understood tho

> Bad. Like the scary, dangerous bad. S&M tier does get me off though.
Well, that's not too special. Do your best not to play too hard.

Actual SM is very easy to get into as a M woman though. Figures you'd already have ten people lined up here. And if you just stick your head out on like Fetlife, it'll be a hundred.

Probably also like a dozen that are willing to start with lighter play (bunch of pinching, clamps, spanking, needles...) at real life play meetings.

Now, to join in with the "let's jerk off to fantasies" chorus here... care to elaborate in some more detail?

you fucking slut. what would you send the guys? what made you do that to your bf?

Don't slut shame on b faggot

IF I ROLL DUBS, OP SHOWS PUSSY/ASSHOLE

OP lets trade pics

Because it's sexy af. When I think about it later I'll be like "damn he didn't care that I didn't like it, and he used me like a fucking whore" and I will probably jack to the thought. Suffering for a man is like the best thing ever.

See, I don't want the safety net of meeting the person and knowing their name and having negotiations. In the realest sense of the word I want to be raped and used and abused. (I know wanting to be raped is contradictory lol)

My bf knew I was talking to guys online and what I was talking about but was always too hesitant to give me what I wanted. He broke up with me shortly after. He should have.

Rate cock plox

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you son?

cam for us!

femanon
cams
com

Beard gross

This. This. This. This. And this.

this

Oh sorry I didn't realise that was the case. In light of this new info, please kys.

>See, I don't want the safety net of meeting the person and knowing their name and having negotiations. In the realest sense of the word I want to be raped and used and abused. (I know wanting to be raped is contradictory lol)
why havent you posted contact info then. im down for that, and loads of other guys here too.

She's super cute user

Just keep going to late

> See, I don't want the safety net of meeting the person and knowing their name and having negotiations. In the realest sense of the word I want to be raped and used and abused. (I know wanting to be raped is contradictory lol)
Finding an actual rapist by accident will be hard, but not having the negotiations or giving a carte blanche is basically very close to that, and a bunch of sadists will gladly do that.

But if you're not very experienced with SM yet, better just try the safer way first? Maybe you still get a serious thrill from it anyhow. Maybe it's even a bit too intense. Fantasies can be deceptive. Or maybe I'm just a wuss. IDK.

Because if I post contact info, it will be used to out me to my family and friends, not to satisfy my sexual fantasies. Plus in my experience guys online talk a big game but none follow through. You act like I've never been on Sup Forums before.

obligatory has been a popular word on Sup Forums lately

>abduction
Sounds like you're the type that would be into being shrunken and captured, or vice versa like gif related. Any interest?