The city of germany

>the city of germany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0X645IPqEk
independent.co.uk/voices/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-im-not-surprised-islamophobia-a7113051.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D_DVwpf9QuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Major confirmed it was a bomb

Its over. Europe is done.

Video of attack
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0X645IPqEk

I guess only way to fix it all is to bring more refugees.

Bavaria - refugees live there for some years and get radicalised. #HauptstadtDerBewegung

How many times more will this happen until something is really done?

Now anyone can grab a gun or a homemade bomb and kill dozens of persons. Its so fucking easy and no one can stop that.

The only safe country is Japan

How many times do mass shootings have to happen in America until something is done?

lmfao, u cunt

why the fuck japan ? kek

I feel for you Gerfags.

Domestic problems are not international problems.

Because its the most racially pure country in the world, I guess.

hey germans what is your military doing?
any reaction from the generals?
i would say its time for martial law including regime change

Despite constant news about shootings, gun violence across the US is at its lowest recorded level ever, and crime has been steadily decreasing nation wide for 30 years.

Japan has ruled to spy on all Muslims – after living there, I'm not surprised

independent.co.uk/voices/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-im-not-surprised-islamophobia-a7113051.html

Please, no place is truly safe.

And yet violent crime has dropped 50% in the US.

Murder, rape, robbery, child abuse, and theft are all down 50%.

School shootings and violent mass shootings may occur more frequently now but it still pales in comparison to the reduction of crime that has occurred.

Mass killings are mostly spurred on by cult worship. Ever since Columbine, the rate of school shootings has steadily risen because those 2 fuckwads gave a cult to follow and turned otherwise potential normal men into psycho's because their mind gets too attached to these delusions.

The media's constant reporting and coverage putting these fuckers in infamy ensures more will come.

Get your head out of the fucking sand and realize this is the safest we've ever been and maybe if the media reported how good things actually are and how we can move forward and continue to keep making the world even safer than it is. We could even have less crime.

kek

Never... Nothing will change because Merkel is a cunt selling everyone and we have so many old people who dont care and dont know what the parties are doing, they just vote for the CDU (Merkels party) because it is THE old people party

Religion of peace :)

It's so racially pure, they try to imitate other race's
Japanese Cholos, funniest shit I've ever seen.

I should have said "racialy homogenous". Japan's population is 99.9% ethnic Japanese. But they do have a fascination with foreigners, yes.

dont forget this one. Also today

>safest we've ever been
are you trying to reason with people that come here?

>1 died
>the guy dying was the guy planting the bomb
>whothefuckcares.jpeg?

Every day in the USA 9999 people are chopped of their heads, 999 childrens under the age of 15 are sold, 99 blacks are shot, 9 whites are drugged and 1 jewish faggot called OP creates a thread just to show how "intellectual" the typical 16yo US kid is.

Luckily I live in Sweden

Kill terrorist -> kids/family/friends of terrorist become terrorists.

Force of arms can't win a conflict when the oppositions strategy is to convince westerners to marginalize Muslims. The more hatred and blame that is lumped onto Muslims the easier a time they have radicalizing a disaffected population.

People like you are marching to ISIS tune obliviously. You're letting terrorism win, because you're a coward in the land of the brave.

White Christians should have obviously faced greater scrutiny after the Oklahoma City bombing, because Timothy McVeigh is representative of mainstream Christian values.

Lol. Its much more likely to die from cigs or alcohol than from this

In a week everything is forgotten

>racially
bullshit

See

GOOD POINT!!!!

Chill dtama queen. let me smoke a pack of cigs first

>hero bmw driver
germans take their autos seriously

>3 attacks in one day

Friendly reminder that islam is a religion of peace and that acts like this wouldn't happen if we just banned guns.

Sup Forums is my news source

Everytime I hear of a new terrorist attack, I run to Sup Forums.

>Kill terrorist -> kids/family/friends of terrorist become terrorists.

Close all borders. Kill all muslims who try to enter. Wage WWII style warfare against Middle East.

Check mudslime v mudslime violence which IS representative of mudslime values. Pakistan isn't Germany or Surrendermonkeyland. It's ALL mudslime and they butcher each other on reg.

Wooo....that polizie's got butt. What a man! No homo.

What's your solution?
"Ban guns"?

You faggots harp on shit like this constantly, but there is no instance of any country lowering their murder, suicide, terrorism, or violence upon banning guns; with the notable exception of japan.

Which brings us to the real problem:
Ban multiculturalism.

Eh, wasn't really disagreeing with you.

See thats where you're wrong. Good news doesn't sell well. If you scroll down your Facebook feed you'll see a lot more videos, articles, pictures, and posts about bad shit happening like a nigger being shot or a cop being shot rather than posts about good shit happening like new forms of technology that has been developed or something.

You dumb faggot Germany is THE nicest country to these cunts and this is the reaction. What more could they do to welcome Muslims?

>mass shooting deaths account for less than 1% of all gun murders in America
>US murder rate is the lowest it's been since the 1960s

If you actually give a shit about mass shootings, you're a fucking idiot and you don't understand statistics

>See thats where you're wrong
i dont think you really disagree with him, he is making the same point

>Facebook feed
>news
Can you be a bigger faggot?

British newspaper numbskull

Same here.

>The only safe country is Japan

Unless you're suicidal, Jap suicide rate is about double that of most other 1st world countries

Correct, but I still felt the need to correct my first statement.

That driver will probably get arrested for a hate crime.

You must be a Hitler 2.0 supporter. Lets make all the Muslims register and wear Muhammad patches on their arms. Worked so well the first time.

>Or recognize that people of any belief or race or region can be a radicalized murderous dick-bag.

>Every day in the USA 9999 people are chopped of their heads

>the one on the right
hng

pretty sure it's time you germanfags break out the chainmail and swords. Deus vult, boys!

why are you pointing that out?

They are cattle who can't think. They are fed sensationalized headlines and they regurgitate that through the internet to their cattle friends and none of them ever bother to dive into all the data and form informed opinions.

This is Germany lets shit like this happen. Because any time they get a hint of self-preservation they are branded as Nazis. There's nothing wrong with taking care of your own ffs.

I meant right. I was having a conversation with someone while typing that and wasn't completely paying attention, sorry.

who does a person that jumps out the window, threatens?
other than the unlucky dude on the street he/she may have fall on to

IF IT SAVES A SINGLE WHITE LIFE I'D BRAND THE CUNTS ON THEIR FOREHEADS WITH DEUS VULT. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU WEAK APOLOGIST SCUM.

Three people is hardly statistically significant when your nation has taken in over a million refugees.

3/1000000 = .000003

I'm pretty sure if you round that number, it's zero.

>bomb a foreign country
>take in refugees from said country so they can infiltrate terrorists to bomb your country
EU logic

and even in suiciding they like to do it without disturbing.

>muhammad patches
It is against their religon to dicate what muhammad look like.

What do you do otherwise, asshole?

Its to dangerous in europe. I ll go back to syria

But it did work well. Fabulously well. Jews were removed from Germany completely.

What about the rapes? And having to segregate trains and swimming pools into male/female because the bastards see women as less than human and cant stopped assaulting them? These people cant assimilate into Western society, plain and simple.

he was ready to explode tne bomb inside the concert and that could be a carnage.
Take a look to the explosion and now imagine it inside a crowded concert.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_DVwpf9QuQ

fucking lmao

Actually suicides can be very disruptive. Japs love to use hydrogen sulfide to kill themselves, it's very dangerous to bystanders because the gas is so poisonous. If you don't realize what's going on and you open a car door/break a window when a car is full of hydrogen sulfide, you can easily die as well.

What exactly did I apologize for? You're a cowardly nigger-faggot in league with ISIS if you're falling for their tactics (which you are).

A bunch of towel-headed sand-niggers have outsmarted you.

Guess we should start doing the same with young white dudes to prevent another school shooting in the USA, too.

something the sucidal idiot does not realise - and sure would not want to happen

>Hurr durr we shouldnt protect ourselves, that's what our enemy wants!

rounding numbers is for islamic apologists!
i say you square that number!
now its...
nvm

>any belief or race or region can be a radicalized murderous dick-bag

I'm pretty worried about the Amish terrorism and the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

retard alert

Islam is not a race.
It barely even classifies as a religion.
It is a political sociological ideology.

they got a pill to treat white guilt now.

If you had a clue about shootings, you'd realize that Asians are overrepresented in the mass shooter department.

Not whites.

However many times it takes until we acknowledge and address the actual problem. Here's a hint: It isn't guns.

Again, it's all about context. So if 3/1000000 are terrorists then another 3% are criminals. So you have 30003/1000000 who are fucks. A refugee raping a white woman makes the news and a white native guy raping a white woman does not.

The Muslim populations aren't inherently more violent than any other culture, but every shred of violence is broadcast 24/7 on repeat.

I hope they hit London next. Preferably some faggy liberal #NotAllMuslims gathering. This city is in dire need of a wake up call.

i think school shootings are now illegal.
problem solved

Had a similar thought. Gotta watch out those extremist Mormons!

Is that real? The whole pig blood coated bullets and throwing blood and guts on them. Will that really keep them from "paradise"?

nah come here to northern Canada, worst youre gonna have is a drunk native try to fight you if you piss them off. safe here and i can fuck off in my camper to the woods when shit goes down

>>Or recognize that people of any belief or race or region can be a radicalized murderous dick-bag.
All it takes to radicalize a muslim is to depict a picture of their prophet on national television.

Free speech and islam are incompatible.

>Or recognize that people of any belief or race or region can be a radicalized murderous dick-bag.

you're an idiot

>You must be a Hitler 2.0 supporter.

That CAPS user is 100% correct. How dare you compare a peoples wish to defend their homeland and families from invading muslim scum, because weak little cunts like you will label them Hitler 2.0 or the lolocaust. How fucking dare you. They have the right to defend and protect their loved ones. You are sitting 1000s of miles away in Bumfuck, USA not even having a fucking clue what is going on the World. Fuck off you cunt.

>can be
But they're not, 99% of the time it's muslim filth.

You cuck.