Favorite Drug And Why

Favorite Drug And Why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azwXuTIEyto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beer.

Weed

Lorazepam

Can be functional and completely high at the same time.

Lsd too

Too many to choose from. I guess weed.
I'm on coke rn but about to smoke weed as I need to eat.

I've never felt a high from ativan, how much do you take

Shrooms > any other drug

Ketamine and Weed

LSD and shrooms as they are objectively the best.

MDMA around 2005-2010.
It's not like it used to be.

I prefer LSD

Shrooms. Peaceful tripz.

Heroin

4, but don't swallow. Let them dissolve under your tongue.

From much experience of drug taking, weed..
It turns you into a chill individual which is a good thing.

Alcohol, amphetamines etc can turn people into annoying cunts.

Shrooms are cool but don't over-do it.

Blow, buddy had a bag last night so I only got about .5g but still nice

LSD is great every once in a while, but pot really is the best recreational drug for semi-regular use.

>chill individual
You either haven't been smoking strong weed regularly or haven't been smoking very long

Dmt tops everything

love, actually.

This can only be bait, right?

never done, explain the trip please?

Coke doesnt do much for me but i like it

Can this just be a heady glass thread now?

LSD hands fucking down

Percocet and Vicodin.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrTA6zMH-wY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtTsky80XmQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuq6HgKgEFQ

Then you didn't do enough or your brain doesn't work properly. Or you can't sniff for shit which is more likely.

Smoke skunk daily long enough and you WILL eventually start going peculiar. Trust me.

Took half an LSD tab yesterday.Was kinda worried for my first time.It had no effect.

breddy gud flick tbh

Opiates, because they don't ever make you feel alone.

Aspirin. It kills the pain I wish didn't exist.

I drink a lot, so cocaine.

That's because most coke going around these days is absolute filler shit. You'll know when you've got good coke.

He could be one of those people that claim that they're not high because they don't realize how high they are. I've met alot of those people, and it always seems to be powder.

When did this become a feels thread?

I said weed not skunk, There's 1000's of different strains, only an idiot would smoke skunk for a long period of time..

blow and a blow job!

What is this faggness? Your anal dildo?

Batman sherlock bro

what is skunk?

A group of strains that smell dank and fuck you up hardcore. Low in CBD.. high in THC.

Cocaine.

Seems to be pretty much what ever I need it to be.

Picks me up, relieves my social anxiety, makes me feel euphoric even if I'm alone listening to music.

Life's just better on it.

coffee, nothing better to drink

until your nose drops off..

what's considered high thc, like if you were to get an edible, how many mg's of thc would be a real kick in the dick?

AMT

My nigga

Sounds like anything would kick you personally in the teeth tbh, eating weed is way more effective than smoking it.. Someone said the figure 80% more once but I can't verify that.

bubble hash topped angel dust.
While not the typical reaction, it works for an extremely quick tranq/lasting focus agent for me.
Downside is the dead like crash I can end up on for up to a full day+ if I don't pay attention and go 3+ days without sleeping...

but what about dabs? Those are probably stronger than edibles.

I'm waiting until my 70th birthday before I go down that dark path, or as soon as I get diagnosed with lung cancer. Whichever comes first.

Skunk is the strain that all the super-strength brain-rotting modern cannabis strains came from, it's also been turned into a UK tabloid media term for any strong weed.

Don't smoke the strong shit all the time, it will fuck you up. No matter what the cool kids say.

That's not actually cocaine itself, it's the shit they make it/cut it with.

Honestly there's not much wrong with cocaine.

yeah i have a drug test looming over my right meow, but i'm interested as soon as i get it over with. i live in california and am surrounded by medical shops.

apart from the fact they cut it..

Caffeine and Weed

>it will fuck you up
elaborate.

Just start really small, and give yourself time to feel the effects because some first timers get impatient and eat/smoke lots more to try and feel it sooner, then it creeps up and they're brain's porridge for a while..

ECSTASY
youtube.com/watch?v=azwXuTIEyto

I smoked some pollen from a skunk strain once and couldn't do simple math like 11 minus 7

I always had a good time on ecstasy

what strain and amount do you recommend?

I would just put about the size of a garden pea into a pipe and smoke it, ask at the medical shop about strain, something simple and oldschool like maui waui

that sounds glorious for a nap. how long were you in that state?

the chemicals are the same. your brain is not what it used to be

Probably because your initial reception of it was so high.

Also DMT > Everything.

The easiest way I can explain it to people who haven't experienced it is.

>You just learnt how to fly
>10 minutes later you land back on the ground
>Are you gonna live the rest of your life and never fly again?

addys to function,
albert walker to unwind,
aunt jemima to forget.

The 2 week comedown and kidney pain ruins it for me. It gets so bad i cant even stand up straight cause theres dull pain in my lower back. Maybe im just fucked though

but then again this might be too much, are you a big fatty or a skinny beanpole?

Other strains are better for napping, skunk just makes you retarded. Probably why I have no idea how long it lasted

Cocaine, because go very well with alcohol. And that combo make me write...

I like cannabis as a tool.

As far as getting HIIiiiIiIiiIiiIIIiiIiGH, there's nothing like a syringe full of dilaudid and fishscale cocaine.

MXE nice movies in your brain and with sensor deprived even better.
But don't take sleeping pills if you want to sleep while still tripping... you end up naked in the streets with no memory trying to find your bird or how you got there ... :(

Me as well. Maybe I don't have whatever allele makes people go nuts for it. And I've had enough to have run across some decent stuff. Just...OK. Which has worked out OK for me.

i am a normal goy with normal goy proportions. i'm thin. how you process thc has something to do with fat, right? hmm, this shit sounds like a commitment. how many hours does it take until you're able to drive properly?

Adderall.

Delicious if you take it easy and have the occasional binge. You feel like superman and get shit done.
Then you can take it as prescribed and just be an efficient, normal fucking person.

Also gabapentin. That stuff just makes you happy and gives you a drunken-like feeling, only a lot more pleasant and less nasty. Also super good for when you're crashing on adderall... completely eliminates the shittiness of it.

kinda depressing, isn't it?

Post your piece and then the piece that you wish you had

>also general stoner thread

Pussy!

lmao fuckin retard ass

I think it may just be you, bro. I've only done it a half dozen times, but never experienced anything even remotely like that. Moderation, friend.

Yes, I will never fly again because I recognize it for the hollow pursuit it is. Instead I will use my knowledge of the mechanics of flight to reinvent the way in which I walk this Earth.

>gabapentin

i was prescribed this filth after getting my eyeballs lasered, and my brain hasn't been the same since. i don't even remember where i was going with this because i forgot.....the symptoms of whatever the fuck side effects. my buddy who got his eyeballs lasered and was also prescribed it has the same problems. if i remember what i'm talking about later i'll hit you up. fuck.

Meh. You hear the horror stories and see the troubles some people get into over it. Probably for the best.

Opiates make you feel the best.

Shrooms are most exciting and enlighting, at begin strong euphoria too

Weed and alcohol most accepted, so its the most used

N2O is nice too, but much too short.

Dxm is nice if you like to get wasted, i like the feeling really much. But I totally loose time feeling and I tend to get paranoid ...

Weed makes sometimes paranoid too.

I would say the best drug is to Fall in love although it sounds like an idiot

Painkillers, gives you the same high as alcohol with no hangover

How would i get it without prescription?