If you use social media like reddit facebook tumblr twitter ect. you are a fucking normie

> If you use social media like reddit facebook tumblr twitter ect. you are a fucking normie.
> If you wear trendy clothes say trendy words or only focus on anything trendy cool or hip you are a fucking normie.,
> If you ONLY like stuff that is mainstream & popular in 2016 & dislike or do not care for anything from past decades & if you use the current year argument you are a fucking normie & you do not belong on Sup Forums
> NORMIES GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

> if you care about normies you are a normie

No.

Stop me faggot

I use reddit but that doesn't make someone a normie. Saying Damn Daniel does.

Sarkeesian can do whatever she wants to me, seriously.

Jesus fuck she's sexy.

Any army of context sensitive images won't save you.

You're a faggot user.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY CHAN YOU FUCKING NORMIE PEACES OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

i mean, i fit in the category of normie, but i still write and fantasize about lolicon, rape, kidnapping, murder.
what am i

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums

a psychopathic normie.

get out.

I can honestly say I've never seen a vid of that. Pretty damn neato.
Also OP you're a fag Fuck off

>you are a fucking normie
back to r9k with you, cretin.

>using the word "normie" in 2016

isn't that an oxymoron? you can't be a psychopath and normal

Yes but as far as i know most psychopaths are good at having 2 personalities one a little more nicer then the other so it kinda makes sense in a way.

> GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

what defines normie exactly?

I got a rare pepe to please the normies

tfw sargon of akkad stole this meme

>using dates and saying things

a normie is someone who has a social life goes out parties every night the male normies known as chads treat girls like total shit & also treat them like they are sex toys or peaces of meat witch they are not female normies called Stacy's are very shallow & only fuck chads & niggers & have like over 9000 dicks in them they are total whores normies are also known for taking there problems out on others to make themselves feel better normies are really into drugs sex black people music & anything mainstream the normie habitats online are facebook reddit Instagram kik & other places wgere they all flock in packs white normies like to pretend there black normies love using words like yolo swag & wut up nigga normies love dressing like criminals this basically describes them in a nut shell people like this do not belong on a site like Sup Forums.

>good pasta
needs more oregano

how fat and ugly are you 8)

You sure know a lot about being a normie, faggot.

I literally only use Facebook for women. The problem is the normal for normal people is to talk, meet, etc. this way. Can't beat them then join them type of thing. I hate the shit, but what are you going to do?

Yer a normie says the homosexual.

Read what i typed up top i go into greater detail and that is because i been around normies all my life so i know how these people think act and behave.

>uses Facebook
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> homosexual
Haaaaaa naaahh faggot.

Chan is eleventybillion% normie, now.