My wife is 250 lbs. Pushing 40 and has no sex drive...

My wife is 250 lbs. Pushing 40 and has no sex drive. Yeah she cooks well and loves me and shit but I really want a hot young woman that is fit and fine to fuck.

Sometimes i get depressed looking at men who are not as good as me with much hotter and younger girls.

My wife rarely wants to fuck. Hasnt given me oral in a long time. And she can care less about getting healthy.

Im forever stuck with a fat fuck.

What should i do?

Also added to this i have no money saved and student debt.

Don't pay for her food, then she leaves you.

Sucks bro. I'm kinda in the same boat but my gf is 41 and pretty good looking but cant stay off the drugs or alcohol.

I'm 31 and also have no money saved and student debt.

Simple, leave her. Run fast and run far. She's not interested in life, and will drag you down.

Tell her

Im 39...she's 42 or 43.

I finally got a decent job. But i still have no money saved due to last years taxes, past debt, and a planned vacation.

She's a nice gal but always puts the dog first. Sometimes inbetween us. Yeah sometimes she let's me fuck her ass or titfuck her but it is very rare.

And damn it's been a year for oral.

Luckily we have no kids.

I have been feeling really depressed.

Knock her over and run, by the time she manages to get up, you'll be out of the city.

>wife

That was your biggest fucking mistake right there. Have some god damn self respect and divorce her before you have kids to fight over.

She's too old for that. We would have a tard

OP was your wife in the recent Ghostbusters remake?

>as a monster or cast member

I feel for you. Mine gives terrible head but doesn't mind sex usually.

But she's on lots of psych meds and combined with the other mentioned issues it takes it's toll on me. And we've been together 8 years.

She was the ghostbusters logo

talk to your priest

keks
I'll give you my official answer. Your wife has her own life to live, and there's very little you can do to change it. You *can* change yourself, and I'd suggest starting with some counseling(there are sliding scale places) as a start

She swallows but it seems she gave up on letting me sexualize her. Trying to touch her tit right now and shes blocking my hand a little.

I wanna see that bar bitch naked.

Your main goal in life is to reproduce. Reproduce and come back to your life if you're afraid of dying alone

I wanna see the kid naked. Bet her ass tastes like rasberries

Bro what you have to do is NOT HAVE KIDS WITH HER AT ALL. You'll be stuck with her for child support for the rest of your life.

What you should do is divorce asap, hit the gym, and then start dating girls that are more fit. This fat bitch isn't worth it if she is a whale.

Actually she's in jail right now and will be 4 months come next week. She's gettin out soon though and idk what to do. Sje literally has no family and I'm the only person in her life. And we have a kid so.

she blocking you with her hand or her fat?

Her hand is heavy is both.

Fuck my life.

I can say one thing... Living alone these last 4 months and having to upkeep the house and pay all the bills has been cripplingly depressing.

Being alone is ok. But you need friends and family or you will easily feel depressed.

what's she in jail for?
Sup Forumsro, everything you're telling me says this is a good time to learn some new skills on how to handle this situation.

you ever go to alanon? it's for relatives/friends/etc of addicts/alcoholics. It helped me a lot.

lol you don't even know how old she is

by the time she manages to get up, he'll be out the universe

Your not alone mate. I'm thinking about trying a brothel haven't had a blow job in eight years.

>her had is heavy is both

OP you should tell her she's got to fulfill your needs or consider an open relationship. it's actually fair enough.

I used to go to massage parlors now and then and had some fun times. When i met her i stopped.

Not gonna lie...i really think about doing it again sometimes. Only thing stopping me is guilt mixed eith knowing 99% of those asian bitches are 50 year old chubby women. No thanks. If im gonna cheat she's gotta be a 10/10 who is younger than 25

We all know you can't do any better op

>My wife is 250 lbs. Pushing 40 and has no sex drive.

That bitch is at least 300 lb ...

Go to the gym and get swole as fuck. Don't say nothing to her about it. Flirt with other women but don't cheat. Let your swole and the attention you get from other women do the talking

As Andy Dufresne once said, get busy living, or get busy dieting.

Your choice.

damn dawg. any nudez?

Shit are you a beta? Force yourself on her don't ask TELL her to suck you off. My wife was chubby when we married and slowly degenerated into a ham planet with her increased weight her self esteem dropped. I have my own slampig. From the ages of 28-40 she hasn't worn panties for my easy access. Fuck her while asleep cooking breakfast in the shower out of shower cooking dinner. Had her suck me off while sitting or pissing also.

I would smash

Let's diabetes do its job.

She's been on probation on and off for years over mostly DUI or driving under suspension charges.

She started up like 6 months ago back in drinking and coke binges and she was almost about to be cleared from probation so I had to get her out in jail or a dirty urine.

In the meantime I've been banging a chick 10 years younger than me who is amazing to fuck but comes with a whole other host of crazy issues. Like don't get me started haha.

Get the fuck out while you can. Seriously. I did. You get over it pretty quick.

Crack open her forehead and take all the coins out. That should pay off the loans.

Hahahah suprised it hasnt bitch has no sign of diabetes.

my last name is Dufresne -_- anyone knew I meet brings up the shawshank redemption. it's fucking annoying

This.

How do you have no money saved. What do you do for a living. What was your degree in

Like the idea of making her a slutty slam piggy. Maybe i'm not alpha enough. I would enjoy fucking her in all her holes...i mean her body is disgusting.

Tell her how your feel honestly and go from there. It's bullshit for both you and her to maintain the status quo.

nice rack tho Sup Forumsro

But i would still enjoy it.

Sometimes...her asshole smells and she had swamp pussy.

So...as long as shes clean.

Damn she's hot. Live the tan

OP, rob a few people on the streets, take a cab and go far, far away. fuck some beautiful women.
godspeed, OP.

Closest thing I could find to a nude for you guys in such short notice. I have literally nothing on my phone because I hate my life.