Found this bastard hiding in my closet during a thunderstorm earlier...

Found this bastard hiding in my closet during a thunderstorm earlier. He looks like a cuban tree frog but he's fucking huge. Can anyone confirm what kind of frog he is? I'm in Florida btw. Dubs can name him. Inb4 space program.

space program you fucking degenerate inbred faggot

become legenendary

his name will be Remingten Rex Kitburi

roll

Aww :') Name him Freddo

Name him Rex and carry him in your pocket everywhere and ride a unicycle to work saying "top of the morning to strangers"

Fidel Castro

reroll

HES HOLDING KEK HOSTAGE

ONLY TRIPS CAN FREE HIM

it's just a wild rare pepe OP.

Give him a unicycle and call him Dat Boi

rollin

A le pepe

:^(

Lick it

So be it. He is Remingten Rex Kitburi. Going to let him outside now as I have no way to care for a frog.

It ain't a toad, it's totally safe to handle, just pick him up and let him go into the humid ass night where he won't dry out and die of mummification.
Source, Also a Floridian who's savvy with amphibians.

Put him into a shoebox,find a local talent agency,and tell them it can sing and dance

no fucker its space program time

put him in a big jar of salt and make a webm for us

it can be rem for short

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

lol kys

Froggy McFrogface

lol fuck off fucking loser!

Name it Kek and praise it everyday

rollin'

Lick him

rerollin

Roll

Call him Armstrong, then Sup Forums Space program!!

Rollin for this

skin looks bumpy and dry OP, you sure that's not a toad?

roll

Set it free

How do you know he was born out of wedlock? Do frogs even get married/have weddings?

B SPACE PROGRAM?

Reroll

Roll

Cum on him

Rollerino

Rollin

Fucking roll

Welp, looks like Kek doesn't want you to keep it, release the poor lad

Rollerino

Eastern tree frog. Name him after my late dog and best friend, Thurston.

Winrar

give him and hat and name him captain shitdick

winrar lol

thats a dog you fucking idiot!

Release him. Winrar

PRAISE KEK

Kek roll then space program

haha roll

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

roll

winrar

name him blender after the device used to ascend him to the highest apex of amphibian spirituality p.s PUT BLENDER the Frog/Toad IN THE BLENDER and turn on !!!!!!

SPACE PROGRAM

Thanks pasta senpai, i'll try my best!

Are u from 305/786 area?

Nah I'm in Tampa. Released him back into the wild. Webm incoming.

I'm thinking mining program. Send him underground. Fastest way to do this is to push him under. Stick him under a car tire and drive over him.

Told you he was harmless.

941 area ?

It's a barking tree frog, it's native to Florida, just release it near a tree

roll

Motherfucker ripped my little finger clean off. He wasn't fucking harmless.

Microwave

1) Open window
2) Throw frog into the night
3) ????
4) Get on with your life

how is Blender doing ?

Then quit being a swollen cunt and ductape it back together.

space program

bump

>9088bump
wow nigce yoiausdf you know i dony really like getting on 1k level on bo3

wait what ? the fuck are you talking about

fucking faggot

you dont make sense nigger

The fuck do you wanna die

So long, Remingten. May you eat mountains of insects and spawn millions of tadpoles.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight nthis is my thread now

guys if you dont reply to this post your mom will fucking ide

>OffByOne.png

Shut the fuck up nigger who do you think you are.

Good job OP, Kek is pleased and gave you dubs

these are all my posts nigger

ehhhhhhhhhhhh nigga fuck fuck bityvh fucnt nigger

Almost quad's check'd

I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve this message.

well done my nigger,
io couldve gottenlji qu8jiolands