Whats ur favorite initial dose of mdma. im talking euro shit not faggot american festival crap

whats ur favorite initial dose of mdma. im talking euro shit not faggot american festival crap

Just got these today. Pink crystals are they the real deal? At 16$ a pop I figured I couldn't go wrong. Worst comes to worst I'll be selling them at an upcoming festival to pay for my hotel

mdma is white and not pink. why dont u use marquis reagent to check whats in there?

Cleaned mdma is white, pure crystalized is brownish/piss colored

Taste a bit and tell us the taste

>the good ol' days
Anybody on Sup Forums who is over 18 know about these?

US type shit for OP

Similar to cocaine. Kinda makes my mouth go numb and after snorting a small crystal I felt pretty great.

I don't even think I want to know what it is if it isint mdma. I've taken "Molly" that I full on knew was bath salts and I still had a fucking blast

shouldnt numb your mouth. there might be some liocaine in it. it should taste very bitter

Nha, isn't mdma!
It's should taste like liquorice/salmiak and shouldn't numb you at all. It should hurt like hell when you snort it

I'm definitely getting the bitter taste. What's the rc that people always try to pass off as Molly? I think it might be that

If you talk to older ravers that never really dealt with straight molly, they will openly admit some of the best rolls are speedy ones. That's like the Chicago Mints in this pic They were always real strong, but some of em were more MDA and trippy, and some were more speedy.

Does it smell of something?

No real smell my friend. it sort of made me... Feel sound? Also is it better to snort these or just drop them?

Depends on what you want. If you going smuggle them in then grind to very fine powder and put them back in the cap. If you just want to have fast fun grind it up under a glass or something and make 2 lines and snort 1 and after 30/60 min the other.

dont snort them. take it orally

Should I not ingest them in crystal form?

fine powder is more fun, kicks in harder

Initial dose I'd generally take .2gs and then .1gs every half an hour from then on. I'm not a big MDMA taker and 1g would last me a drug session however. Britfag btw

300mg anally

110mg and 1 or 2 100mg top ups 1.5/2 hours in-between doses. If they're the high strength Dutch beans just half at a time, however I prefer to be more precise and buy crystals to weigh up into capsules. Snorting MD is not the one. :p

Dutch festival fag here, I usually take half to start with. Depending on how hard it hits, keeping it up with quarters or halves.