You are held at gunpoint and forced to press a button, Doing so will erase all of the items listed below from existence...

You are held at gunpoint and forced to press a button, Doing so will erase all of the items listed below from existence. They will never have existed, nor will the influence they have on current music.

Choose wisely
>Sup Forums here, let's see if you faggots are plebs or not

press both buttons

Red

I'd hit red.

But that's just my opinion.

Fucking red. Just to get rid of Kanye

red

None.
I'd rather be dead than not have one of these.

Though does have a point.

>Green

FUCK KANYE
FUCK KANYE
FUCK KANYE
FUCK KANYE
FUCK KANYE
FUCK KANYE

Spottet the Taylor Swift fanfag

Red is the first temptation, purely because of Kanye, however, the only right answer is to take a hit for all humanity and take a bullet to the face and hit neither.

oh fucking fuck shit nigger faggot I misclicked
>becoming an hero now

Dittos

i dont give a shit about any of those so i'd just hit one at random

green.
thread/

I'd rather die than have any of those never exist. If I hit green, many of red would stop existing due to being directly influenced by them, same with red. If you hit red, many green would disappear or not have been big.
Without the Beatles, much of rock and roll would not exist as we know it. Without Metallica, much of metal would knot exist as we know it. Same with Jimi, Bowie, Beach Boys, and Queen.
You cannot have one without the other. And you cannot have the other without one.
Pressing either would result in a massive loss to the one not pressed.

Though i'd also probably hit red because Kanye is a fucking faggot.

i would push both buttons

What do you cucks have against Kanye?
>inb4 its taylor swift samefagging

/thread

Easy, the red side goes. Almost everyone there was influenced by the green side. Hence green side is more important.

This ild pick red only for that. otherwise big loss but I'm sure their shoes would have been sold to someone else.

Red to get rid of the faggots with a Pink Floyd permaboner.

>/thread own post
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>kayne west
Common op, thats not fair.

Metal would be the same if metallica never existed.

Cucks dont realize Kanye influenced rap more than any current living artists. Cucks dont recognize 21 grammys and record breaking sales on his first few albums.

INB4 "I only listen to classical music, rap is for niggers"
INB4 "Kanye is a big meanie : "

Red side, easy

Kaynes only real talent would be a door stop.

Fuck. On one hand, the Red guys are pretty good and barely i listen to green guys. The thing is that the Beatles have contributed so much to music, as well as the fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

>tldr I pressed green

Red is only answer faggot

Pressing Red, standing by

>the Beatles
Because they are that overrated.

>implying irrelevant popular music actually matters
I'd press both buttons. Who gives a shit about shitty derivative """poetic""" music?

Red. I'd feel really bad about erasing Pink Floyd though.

red

Only one on red worth saving is hendrix

Doing a net worth analysis on both colors (based solely on personal preference because I'm WAY too fucking lazy for actual data mining right now), with +1 for each group I like and -1 for each group I don't give a shit about:

Greed has a +4 value
Red has a +/-0 value

Press Red. RIP in Peace sweet Floyd.

I'd press the green, miles davis, radiohead and hendrix did too much to be erased

i respect most of the artists on the list but i have to choose red.

This guy knows what's up

Red. Fuck a world without Queen, Bob Dylan and Maiden right off.

kek this

This, even though his ego is unbelievable it's hard to deny that the guy doesn't have talent... College Dropout is possibly among the greatest and most influential albums of all time.

Press cut both buttons in half
>pink floyd
>metallica
>swans
>king crimson
>kanye west
>radiohead
>david bowie
>black sabbath
>the rolling stones
>queen

>popular
>irrelevant
CHOOSE ONE

Lmao

fucking green ez

Not only the same but maybe better.

This is a fucked up game.

I only listen to classical music, rap is for niggers.

The people saying they'd rather die than press either of these buttons should probably just off themselves right now. What is your life if you put so much value on music that you would die for it? And not just any music, objectively shitty music. You people are fucking insane.

red

All green really has is velvet, black sabath and bowie.

I'd be tempted to press both, but I like a few Led Zeppelin songs, so just red probably.

Id hit that red button in a heartbeat, id miss Metallica but that would be it... and lets face it getting rid of Kanye West's work would make me a saint if nobody forgot. Plus i love Queen far too much to get rid of them.

I'd just let them shoot me

red

I'll miss Miles and Floyd but... fucking push RED

Kanye hasn't had an album make the top 5 charts in years, nor has he been relevant in the music industry for years...

Every one of the red list sucks except King Crimson and Pink Floyd.

people are being sarcastic you condescending fuckhead. also, you arent special for trying to explain why you're too valuable to care for things in life that are far more significant than you will ever be.

>press green
>nothing of value was lost

>either way I'll lose or Sabbath or Hendrix

Why live

Definitely red

Dude. Just stop. Its pretty easy to recognize when someone doesnt know what theyre talking about. If you dont think he's been relevant for years then i'm not sure what kind of astounding mental illness you have

What the fuck are you replying to me for? I wouldnt fucking die for a button. All i'm saying is that cucks think Kanye is a big mean doodoohead and hate him for that

Green, but both buttons are pretty shitty.

this

i'd actually feel good inside because i caused david bowie to never be a thing

Green.
My father sang a Beach Boys Song to my mother while dating. I know it was one of the things that made her fall for him. So I can't kill them or I know I die.