Need some guys to help me out here I've just done diazepam coke and alcohol

Need some guys to help me out here I've just done diazepam coke and alcohol

What is wrong user? Where are you now?

In my house at the moment, scared

YOU ACCIDENTLY AN ALCOHOL?
Damn man, you cant come back from that
call your momma and tell her you love her

The best way to get over an overdose is the call 911(for US citizens).

Or just walk around, do push ups, jump in place, or anything to get your heart rate moving. Do not go to sleep. I've overdosed before, and it is a horrible feeling. As long as you keep your breathing, heart rate, and body temperature in control it shouldn't escalate much.

If you took the LD50 though, call the ambulance friend.

it was literally a pack that says diazepam,

I'm trying not to fall asleep
shitting bricks here
Smoking tobacco is helping

Dude how much did you take? Unless it was a billion pills and a gallon of vodka you'll be fine.

I took 10mg at 1.00 pm, then drank 4 cans of red stripe, then another 5mg at 3pm then pims, then guiness, then half a gram of coke at 8pm

I was talking to some apparent "health care professional" on whisper. He just said

"call an ambulance" then blocked me

great service

Seriously? Is this a bait thread? You'll be fine you idiot I used to do ten pills and 3 grams every weekend.

Drink an entire glass of milk and force yourself to eat a piece of bread or something. This should help to absorb some of the drugs.

Also, tobacco binds to some of the same receptors as diazepam. So smoking might help you fight off falling asleep. Don't mix benzos and alcohol next time.

Jesus christ he took 15 mg in total and a few glasses of soft alcohol. He could literally fall asleep now and be fine.

And half gram of cocaine

Half a gram is nothing. If this is your first time you might feel a little shitty but by no means is your life in any danger.

you'll be fine.

He'll probably be fine, but on the off chance he's a frail little bitch who ODs and his heart stops I wanted to offer some advice.

No not at all, I always have alcohol and mix with drugs like MDMA, coke, ket. But apparently diazepam is bad. I'm just bit scared about that part, because it's giving me like shallow breathing. And was just concerned is all, and talking to people who has done it, is giving me comfort.

in the future dont take diazis and coke together its a waste. save the blues for the next day

Oh shit, first time posting in about 6 years and I get trips wut?!

Diazepam can be bad if you do it all the time but honestly, a couple of pills arent going to kill you. Like I said, I've done a shit load in my time and you body is tougher than you think.

Ratings man, respect that. I'm no frail bitch though. I drink like 2 smirn of ices every day, hardcore shit

What song do you want played at your funeral? Leave a note for whoever finds your body.

"Purple Pills" by D12

Yeah that's true man, you hear these stories about people having like couple drinks of alcohol and then taking diazepam and dying. It actually happened to my brothers friend. But then again a lot of people die from alcohol and cocaine which I do often.

Purple pills? Nahh fuck that, something by Mark E Smith

Why does "the fall" = fag