Some alpha bro keeps texting my phone about me apparently seeing his girl. IDK who he or his girl are...

Some alpha bro keeps texting my phone about me apparently seeing his girl. IDK who he or his girl are... Wat do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyYZZZzpyqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first change that fucking faggot font you use

While uploading he sent me this pic.

I now know that its one of my crazy exs from over 5yrs ago.
I will post more if he decides to offer up more.

Send this

I'mgoing to tear off bits of your skin and knit them together with your veins and tendons to create flesh condoms which I will then use to rape you with

Tempting but I think I will let dubs decide

Haha fuck you faggot, she will be enjoying my warm cum in her eyes, and then I'm gonna murder her, sleep with an eye open man, because you're first

Cmon dubs.

Ok so now he keeps calling me. I am now playing his name is John Cena on full blast every time I answer.

get rekt

>xDDDD le funny memes rite guise? Hehe

reky and cheky

here u go

This

next?

Claim gay feelings towards him

complete moron, just lead him on a goose chase.

send him to fucking strange places telling him you're there.
repeat.
they always lose interest.

If you guys want to join in. Her name is Justine and Alpha bro is Vincent Rispoli

Remember Sup Forumsreh I am looking for Dub replys only

Come to my house and fuck my little ass you nigger, i bet you can't even fit your big cock in my ass haha faggot, really liked those pics but i wish i was that bitch who's sucking

Lets fuck

Want to fuck

re-re-re-rerollypolly

motherfucker, you are gonna pay! You are the one who is the ball-licker! I'm gonna fuck your mother while you watch and cry like a little, whiny bitch. I'm gonna make you eat my shit, then shit out my shit, and then eat that shit that's made up of my shit that i made you eat.

I'm at your girlfriend's place, friend

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

rooooooooooll

Meet me at the taco bell

I am better then you will ever be

Reroll

Come on. this needs to be dubs.

Dubs

Send him a picture of your dick. If it's bigger than his, he will probably kill himself, if its smaller he'll probably leave you alone.

Start by getting rid of that fucking ridiculous font

Tell him Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

I wanna tongue your ass as you jack off in my mouth

Roll

tell him to go to your house so you can suck his dick way better than his girl

Send it OP

btw, what a gay font

rawlin

Yay

Fucking Christ is the mental I.Q of this dude 90? How fucking stupid can one get?

He's a poet
But did he even know it

If this post ends in trips, then OP has to change his font on his phone to Wingdings

Fat pat? Does he think he's bein clever? And also what kind of demented fuck shows up at someone's work? Like go fuck that ugly skank with them shitty tattoos some more. Also Kys

Say jokes on you I don't have a job.

Jokes on you, physical torment is my fetish

Ask him if he gets off thinking about how she used to lick your asshole.

Yay I got op beat up

just tell him that he can take your girl.

Roll

Roll

I am a Nazi

Tell him you just wanked to the video he sent, but couldn't help notice his small penis

Kek.

I'm going down to McDonald's to get a quarter ponder with cheese, fries, and a icy coke. Want anything?

I beg for the release of death please come to my work do it do it do it

Rolling
This is gold

Send him this:
youtube.com/watch?v=DyYZZZzpyqo

At least the glass won't be old

Rolling for this

rolling

Roll

tell him if he does you'll give it to him and if he does show shove a pencil up his ass

Lmao

roooooll

Right. I deserve only the freshest of ass glass

roll

roll

"I'm gonna snort 4 rails of pre workout and pin some test suspension. Then I'm going to go cut down a tree, fashion my own 2 foot dildo, and fuck you with it while I suck your toes.

if you keep using that font you deserve to get fucked up op

Tell him to meet up at a local restaurants parking lot 10 mins.dont show up and post reaction

Haha you know what? Come to my work tomorrow i don't even care, not even 100 punches to my face will erase the memory of the juicy pussy of your girlfriend in my mouth, no wonder she comes bacl every time for more, you're a fuck up and everybody hates you, you don't have future, so just give up and stop believing my sex toy is your girlfriend, next time you kiss her remember i came on her mouth

rawlin

send him this picture, and tell him thats what you are going to do to his girl

Ha I hope to see you then

Haha this please

ill be waiting with my spiderman costume. i'd like to see you try following me while i swing my web

this has promise

Make fun of him for ending a question with a preposition. What a moron.

cannot unsee

Oh btw, I got another job now you stupid nigger. What are you gonna do? Go to my house and get shot by cops?

Sup Forums wants this

roll

rolling, also, tell him that he has a small dick

no need for that savagery

Pls tell him she licked ur asshole.

That'll make him worried... if he's a toddler.

This

Roll

I want for these to have dubs lol

yeah, that shit is cringe

reroll

rolling