/got/ generàle: Based Davos edition

Post yfw Davos murders Ser SJW brienne next episode. repeator digitalis confirm

Stannis lives

Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.

Reminder:

R + L = 3 Dragon Eggs. Lyanna died laying them.

Take off the tinfoil hat user

Is it hard going through life with a massive chip on your shoulder?

In Kelly C, young white liberal women see everything they are brainwashed to be…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has pet dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman wishes they could be.

Do you want to play a Game of Thones, you fucking bastard? I have become Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North after the Clash of Kings. Come and see. I have a Storm of Swords ready for you, cunt. I dare you to fucking come for me. I have your little bother, and soon I will make him a Feast for Crows, bastard. I will burn you and all of your fucking wildling sluts after I flay your bodies - you will burn like a Dance of Dragons. Fuck you, you piece of shit. The Winds of Winter will blow across your blackened bones and I will pick my teeth with your splintered ribs before I gently fall asleep and have a nice Dream of Spring. Fuck you, you fucking fuck. Fuck you.

reminder

> Lysa + Aemon = Jon

post smug danys

This is 100% a SJW propaganda series now, I'm rapidly losing my interest.

>Tyrion Lannister-
disabled white male, reddit meme-man, good guy!
>Jaime Lannister-
crippled and unthreatening (good), rapist male (bad) thus grey character!
>Cersei Lannister-
stronk female character, brave mother
>Daenerys Targaryen-
super stronk independent female leader, true queen!
>Jon Snow-
illegitimate male character, but has to die because strong white male. opened the globalist wall and sold out own people so good guy now, brought back
>Davos Seaworth-
powerless and comes from poverty, unthreatening so good guy!
>Melisandre-
wise intelligent stronk female character
>Margaery Tyrell-
punished independent stronk female character
>Ellaria Sand-
super cunning independent stronk female character
>Sansa Stark-
stronk female survivor character
>Arya Stark-
stronk punished female heroine
>Lord Varys-
unthreatening and mutilated male character, so good guy!
>Theon Greyjoy-
unthreatening mutilated male character with PTSD, good guy
>Brienne of Tarth
stronkest and most independent woman in the realm
>High Sparrow
strong white religious man? threatening AND with power? evil guy. homophobic and sexist too
>Daario Naharis
white male boy toy, not allowed power so unthreatening, good guy
>Roose Bolton
strong white male with power? threatening. murderer and rapist. bad guy
>Ramsay Bolton
strong white male thus illegitimacy, rapist, torturer, murderer
>Jorah Mormont
cuck. powerless. stone AIDS. so super good guy!
>Alliser Thorne
strong white male, so threatening bad guy
>Eddison Tollett
white male but quippy side character without power, so good guy
>Doran Martell
male character with power? weakness means death
>Podrick Payne
meek powerless white male, loyal ally to women! unthreatening good guy!
>Stannis
noble white man, does what’s right for the realm regardless of how it looks, thus killed by stronk woman after character vilification.
>Yara
hillary of the iron islands!

Based. Keep up the good work friend.

Stop spamming mother fucker

so tyrion is basically obama or nah

We see Brienne in the Riverland in the trailer...so sadly it's not gonna happen

In a nutshell it's because all the alpha men have gotten killed off.

Think about it. I think the only alphas left are Littlefinger, Davos, and the dwarf (though he hasn't whored up Mereen yet so I'm iffy on him so far).

Please. He's no alpha -- his sadism and shit is just overcompensating for his butthurt over daddy and girlfriend (he's too ugly) issues.

>It's a Jorah bangs Danaerys season

Sex scene when?

I love the direction they're taking Ramsay in. It's fucking terrible, but they've just turned him into the edgiest motherfucker around and I can't help but laugh.
Yes, he was always a cunt, but this season just has him murdering people everywhere. His letter was hilarious, much better than the actual "comedy" scenes with Tyrion.

>R'hllors chosen one
>/got/'s chosen one
>gets all the bitches

how is he NOT alpha?

""""'EXECUTED"""" COULD MEAN ANYTHING
STANNIS LIVES
STANNIS THE MANNIS

Can he even reach her vagina?
Are we going to have a scene of him scaling her legs? Like the wall climb in S3.

How did she know?

>""""'EXECUTED""""

Your false king is dead, bastard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.
Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, bastard. Your false king lied, and so did you.

WE NEVER SAW A BODY
STANNIS LIVES
BRIENNE ONLY THOUGHT SHE KILLED HIM
HE WAS MERELY PRETENDING
GREATEST TACTICIAN IN WESTEROS

I want to buttfuck Sansa!

Who has more plot armour between jon and ramsey

I want to bully Sansa!

Jon was literally brought back from the dead

Dany

le witty imp

(farts)

I hope you're wrong, but I do have a bad feeling about the upcoming Briene encounter.

you're*

it's hilarious how transparent this show is now

all I could picture when dany walked out of the tent is a fantasy of an independent, freebleeding, obese american dyke

they're not even trying to hide it anymore

Who is more evil the Night's Watch or the White Walkers? The lack of women playing prominent roles suggest that they are bad.

What's going on here /got?

I want to buttfuck you while you buttfuck her!

The pink letter confuses me.

>You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

I don't recall that ever being announced. Nor is there any reason from Ramsay to want Val, or Mance's kid.

>Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows.

Those below the wall don't call the NW "black crows" that's something that wildlings say almost exclusively. The term "black crow" specifically (not just crow) has been used only by wildlings.

Plus Ramsay being a true edgelord always writes his threats in blood which is noticeably not the case.

But still there's no real reason for Mance to send the letter. He doesn't gain anything by provoking Jon to come south.

whatever sells, right?

every week we get ramsay's shock kill, its getting old

this is pretty much true for any HBO or premium show these days

you just have to ignore it or enjoy the shitposting (like Blacked xD)

but I think the quality has really dropped the last couple seasons. People got so triggered by a FICTIONAL """""rape""""" (sex after marriage) so now we get the sand sneks and other garbage

Yeah but when 95% of the show is awful, it's nice to just see this trainwreck unfold. It's funny because someone actually thought it was a good idea.

Melisandre told Mance to convince Jon to go South and sent Mance to find something in the crypts of Winterfell.

Presumably something Jon needs to see.

Jesus christ. You're absolute right and yet the majority of normies sees absolutely nothing wrong with this.

I hate Islam with a burning fucking passion but sometimes I really wonder if things might turn out better in the end if they succeed.

>it's a meme dwarf scene
>says cock or talks about varys' lack of cock or about drinking whine or watching netflix or something gay

every time

>Jon takes Wildlings south
>Mance takes over wildings, kills jon, is no 1 again

One side has equal opportunity for women and allows them to participate, unlike the other

Rhaegar's harp is in her crypt probably. its a lebbit theory.

>Its cock joke episode
>Its a Daenerys gets a free army episode
>Its a Ramsay kills a secondary character episode
>Its a Brienne stronk episode

Every fucking time.

link real caloreesi pics pls

my friend doesn't believe she got fat and thinks that wasnt a body double last night

I prefer the stone dragon egg theory.

Rhaegar's harp is just fucking dumb.

Besides why wouldn't Mance still have his harp?

why did you guys get so tore up over the dany scene?

im haeving bigger problems with the jon just leaving the wall undefended knowing the white walkers are coming and that there was no mention of them to sansa

What did he mean by this?

Brienne getting killed would scare off all the feminist scum who have ruined the show's online presence

it wasnt a body double, there are hundreds of websites with quotes directly from her and the creators

The fire spreading looked dumb

Last thread since OP's a faggot

Kys neckbeard. Brienne is Azor Ahai

post your feels bookfags and showfags alike

Do you want to play a Game of Thones, you fucking Bastard of Bolton? I have become Lord of Wargspergers and Warger of the North after the Clash of Kings. Come and see. I have a Storm of Swords ready for you, bastard. I dare you to fucking come for me. I haven't the use of my legs, and soon I will make you a Feast for Crows, bastard. I will warg you and all of your fucking barking bitch hounds after I flay your bastard penis - you will reek like a Dance of Dragons. Come at me, you piece of shit. The Winds of Winter will blow across your bastard bones and I will pick my teeth with the splintered penis of Greyjoy before I gently warg myself into a nice Dream of Spring. Come and see. Fuck you harder, you fucking fuck bastard. Fuck you harder.

What's happening in this scene?

Probably nothing. Not even fucking around. That might just be the way he eats lollipops. Britbongs are fucking weird and disturbing. I lived with one for two years. They will never cease to astound or confuse.

And before you say anything, yeah, he's probably gay as well. But, and I just can't stress this enough, that might not even be a factor. I wish I was joking.

She ate his dick long ago

Hes gay as fuck. Hell hes probably gayer than Sophie, which is saying something.

Bran is the main character. The books began with Bran, the books will end with Bran. Bran Starks have been the most important men in Westerosi history, and Bran the Beautiful will be the most important Bran of them all. Cry harder Stanniscuck. The Children chose the boy king. The Children are the singers of the songs of earth. The Children sing the song of ice and fire.

Anyone else think Gilly's baby is a dwarf? Only way he could still be thst small at ~1-2 yrs

Ted Cruz after a sex change

Jon, but only because Ramsey's plot armor solely exists so that he may eventually be defeated by Jon/Littlefinger in an epik battle.

Leaving the wall undefended isn't that poor a decision as there really no reason to think they can get through the wall. The main reason the watch was needed was the wildlings, who are now already on the other side of the wall.

The Dany scene was just silly. Unless they're using napalm to light those braziers, fire doesn't spread like that. It also completely contradicts the Dothraki to suddenly worship her when they notoriously hate witches and magic.

Another red flag is there was really no build up to it. It felt hollow and void of any emotion or tension. Which seems to be a summary of most of the show now.

I think the biggest problem is that the characters seem to be able to do shit without any sort of consequences.

????????????????????????????

four episodes deep in the bad poosi?

Herald: “You stand in the presence of Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flametruth, the light of wisdom, the first servant of the Lord of the Light.”

Tyrion: “Welcome to Meereen. That’s about the extent of my Valyrian. Do you mind if we continue in Common?”

*Kinvara nods*

Tyrion: “Thank you for traveling all this way. I know from personal experience how uncomfortable the journey can be. The truth is, we need your help. Our hope is that we can persuade you to, to …”

Kinvara: “You want my priests to convince the Meereenese that the city’s conqueror is the people’s savior.”

Tyrion/Varys: “We prefer liberator to conqueror.”

Kinvara: “You don’t have to persuade me of anything. I came to help. Daenerys Stormborn is the One Who Was Promised. From the fire, she was reborn … to remake the world.”

Tyrion: “Yes.”

Kinvara: “She freed the slaves from their chains and crucified the Masters for their sins.”

Tyrion/Varys: “She did indeed.”

Kinvara: “Her dragons are fire made flesh. A gift from the Lord of Light. But you’ve heard all of this before, haven’t you? On the Long Bridge of Volantis? The dragons purify nonbelievers by the thousands, burning their sins and flesh away.”

Tyrion/Varys: “Ideally, we’d avoid purifying many non-believers. The Mother of the Dragon has followers from many different faiths.”

Kinvara: “You want your queen to be worshiped and obeyed. And while she’s gone, you want her advisors to be worshiped and obeyed.”

Tyrion: “I’d settle for obeyed.”

Kinvara: “I will summon mummers and appoint priests. They will spread the word. Daenerys has been sent to lead the people against the darkness … for this war, and the Great War yet to come.”

Go back to Sup Forums

most likely this

after all he will be learning all the things

The red lady hath restoreth his penis.

You sound pretty silly, you lived with one British person for a few years, and you can extrapolate that information to tens of millions of people.

Pretty poor reasoning.

Varys: “That sounds excellent. A man named Stannis Baratheon was appointed as the Chosen One by one of your priestesses. He too had a glorious destiny. He attacked King’s Landing, and was soundly defeated by the man standing beside me. Last I heard, he’d been defeated again. This time at Winterfell … and this time for good.”

*Kinvara turns her head as if responding to a new speaker, implying that Tyrion is the one who speaks the next line*

Tyrion: “We are grateful for any support you can provide the queen during this trying time.”

*Kinvara turns her head back – Varys speaking again?*

Varys: “I suppose it is hard for a fanatic to admit a mistake. Isn’t that the whole point of being a fanatic? You’re always right. Everything is the Lord’s will.”

Kinvara: “Everything is the Lord’s will. Men and women make mistakes … even honest servants of the Lord.”

Varys: “And you? An honest servant of the Lord? Why should I trust you any more than the priestess who counseled Stannis?”

Tyrion: “My friend has a healthy skepticism of religion, but we’re all loyal supporters of the Queen.”

Kinvara: “Everyone is what they are and where they are for a reason. Terrible things happen for a reason. Take what happened to you, Lord [Varys], when you were a child. If not for the mutilation by the second-rate sorcerer, you would not be here, helping the Lord’s Chosen bring light into this world. Knowledge has made you very powerful … but there is still so much you don’t know. Do you remember what you heard, the night the sorcerer tossed your parts into the flames? Should I tell you what the voice said? Should I tell you the name of the one who spoke or where it lives?”

*Kinvara laughs. Clearly, she has successfully unsettled Varys*

Kinvara: “We serve the same queen. If you are a true friend, you have nothing to fear from me.”

>*Kinvara makes a smug face, turns and departs*

Post your face when d&d make Asha the queen of the iron islands.

volcano dick

>Davos, the blind follower of Stannis then Jon Snow
>Ever being Alpha in anything

List, I like Davos just as much as the next guy, but seriously he was born to be a beta follower

Dany dies this season. Leaked pic related.

>men say something sexist
>all get burned alive

Team Dany here

not happening, based Euron will kill feminism next episode

gendry has literally been on a rowboat for 4 years

Too soon

too soon bro

too soon

The rape scene was shit to start with and destroyed one of the best characters, just to add insult to the injury

These mofos are actually making her the AA.

No wonder he's so sweaty

>
did you not see the after thrones clip? He Abraham Lincoln

best girl coming in!