Last thread 404'd. Ask a raped person anything

Last thread 404'd. Ask a raped person anything.

> Connor (My rapist's name) and I are at my place
> We are watching Princess Mononoke in my room
> We were drinking
> He leans in to kiss me
> I push him away and kind of awkwardly laugh, tell him no
> He's kind of disappointed and we go back to watching the movie
> About five minutes later he actually kisses me, I shove him
> Not VERY angry
> Yelling at him and telling him no
> He's trying persuade me
> Eventually he's pushing himself onto me
> I start gripping, pulling, and scratching wherever I can while yelling
> I live in an apartment, thought someone might hear, no one did
> He's 6'5 I'm about 5'8. He's a lot heavier than I am
> Eventually I end up punching him in a jaw when my hand slipped from his
> He punches me in the face and I fall back in the pillow
> Never had been punched so hard in my life, thought I was going to die there
> He's taken off my pants this point and they're around my ankles when he pulls me close to him
> Tells me not to scream or to fight and that he would kill me
> He slides into me
> Whimpering
> Rough sex
> Grunting
> Spat on my face at one point
> Came inside of me
> Said he loved me
> Left

Oops. Meant *NOW

I need that pantie pic

bump

kek

Why do you feel the need to talk to us about it. Your not going to get many productive answers. Talk to the people you actually care about in your life about what happened, make a rape kit, but the fucker in jail. It's not your fault that it happened. If you are over it then stop posting on he board.

if you dont want to be raped pull his eye out of the socket.

you barely fought

are you the OP from that thread?

I request pussy or asshole pic. Nice tits.

how big was he?

do you still date white men?

sell me your dirty panties for $50?

It's been 4 years since I was raped. I was interested in questions. There's a lot on the news about women coming forward about their rapes and losing in court. I've lost my case too.

Bump 'em

Yes I am.
Average and skinny dick.

we need evidence

"No one cares that I was raped, better just whore myself out"

Sometimes I date white men.

Check'em

Good, did you learn from your rape?

I'm so sorry this happened to you...I agree...put the fucker in jail. Rape is the fucking worst....get a big friend to hold him down...knock his ass out and tie him to a chair...put a gun barrel up his miserable asshole and don't stop firing until it goes *click*

stfu fgt

Did you cum?

Did you press charges?

gives me cancer to hear about that specially because you kinda look like my gf, hope u did something about that fucker and show pussy please thanks

Did you get wet? Or were you completely dry?

Shut up Jesus

Panties, so can go to sleep fullfiled. Also how old are you?

when did this happen?

>put in jail
>kill

whores get paid.

never mind I need read the thread

I am Jesus, you're all healed...jk I'm not that powerful...you fucking faggots need to be beat to death

Why didn't you rape him? Then he'd be the traumatized one and we'd be bashing him on here for being a pussy

are you that much of a faggot? the dude deserves it thats for damn sure

hmm

so you're a coal burner?

I'm not the one quoting "The Big Lebowski" Faggott

Oh shit I was raped, better ask a bunch of spastic teenagers for advice and flop me knockers out. Brilliant

this

I was pretty ignorant before it. I was very trusting and loving person. I had only had sex with one guy before my rapist raped me. After a year I started to date people again. I fell in love with one guy and I told him about what happened to me. He ended up cheating on me and that's only furthered my trust issues.

So yeah. I think I've only learned to distrust people.
My biggest regret is not keeping my friends or family around. They just know for a year that I was a 'major jerk' that didn't call, text, or visit. During that time I was focused on winning my court case and the only support I had was my therapist and lawyer.

Lol...knockers

Kudos on the TITS. I'd ask you a question, but I have a thread to go through first.

Give a report to the police, that'll get your revenge

>gives me cancer to hear about that specially because you kinda look like my gf, hope u did something about that fucker and show pussy please thanks

Sup Forums is a beautiful and caring place god bless

That's fucked up OP. Sorry to hear, is Princess Mononoke ruined for you?

hey hey now, the big lebowski is a good movie.

more pics?

answer this question op

Sounds like you were asking for it

He didn't go to jail.
I pressed charges. No cumming. Too terrified.
I made his life hell for a year, but he still won. Still feel powerless to this day.
I was raped four years ago.

Have you been able to forgive him? Or do you seethe with hatred?

She's just following the rules. Nothing wrong with that.

Sounds like you were asking for itAmen, let's be friends

This
Turns out the guy that raped her was black...
but hey, black lives matter right?

How long ago was this, has he been brought to justice and what, if any, mental/emotional scars have you been left with?

Side question, how do you feel about modern third wave feminists?

Do you have any submission fetishes now? All girls I've ever talked to that where raped (it's been 2 girls) have massive submission fetishes, like smacking and choking and calling you daddy and shit

hope he gets his in the end

is conner a nigger?

how did you lose your case?

Did you have an orgasm? I'll bet you loved it you fuckin slut.

No surprises here, remember sweet heart; Roll the Coal, Pay the Toll. So I am also assuming your cunt is loose and stinks, great.

Yeah it was my favourite movie.
Nah, not a coal burner. I've been living by myself for about five years now. Family was upset because I didn't talk to them for a while afterwards and didn't visit. I did for two days during Christmas break.

>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

>2) The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

3) Beforethey friended Germany in ww2 The Japanese would give their POWs medical attention, totally release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered harass or abuse.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disaster they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging Jews or Rambo thieves.

7) their marriage + infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica, where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor.

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In his other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying over destiny, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare, oedipus, and western poetry)

11) Never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation kills 100,000s of innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or western laws to stop their already-made progress in human biological engineering.

I'm not racist ke

> He punches me in the face and I fall back in the pillow
> Never had been punched so hard in my life, thought I was going to die there
Typical woman. Can't take a punch.

What happened after he raped u??
Like did u make a rape kit or something?

How come you lost? Didn't you say that you scratched him all over? How could there not be any physical evidence from that, the rough sex and him cumming inside you?

fuck off chink

What makes you feel powerless? Eg not being able to fight off big guys? Sex drive fucked or confused? Justice system doesn't always punish the guilty?

literally nobody gives a shit. you're just another statistic. its like driving a car, then getting hit by a drunk driver. yeah, sucks to suck, but the moment you stepped in the car YOU KNEW the risks with driving.

same with dating. contemporary society is utterly fucked by this notion of casual dating and this degeneracy is rampant everywhere.

fuck off with your attention whoring.

Your timestamps are inconclusive. Write one that says I was raped.

Then I request to see your raped pussy

My advice op is dont be afraid of new experiences

Reroll

Lost

why were you alone in your bedroom with a nigger?

There are good guys out there, OP.
Did you develop rape fantasies as a result?

I'm not chink I've just looked at history and all the facts

How much more of your life are you going to waste being a victim? People have been through a lot worse shit than just a rape which was probably less than 10 minutes. Stop being a whiny cunt and move on.

OP please ignore the hater fags and please provide the pic you promised in the last thread

Yeah, and?

Women aren't built to take punches.

That's like sneering at someone for being unable to survive being set on fire and being run over by a bulldozer. Damn them for not being born with fire resistant skin and invulnerable bones!

I think op is a dirty nigger loving piece of shit but doesn't want to admit it

For real......I'm pretty sure if she lost, she regret fucked this dude, then tried to ruin his life.

Can you ever feel the same after what happened?

Personally I'm a fucked up person and would have a hard time getting close to someone who was raped

This

That sucks OP. Have you been able to date other guys since?

did he ever talk to you after
dismissing court contact

Where are you from? Cali? Portland? Seattle?

link to other thread?

not even trying to troll but how do i know when a girl really wants me to stop?, because a friend of mine one time had sex with a girl and half way the girl start telling him to stop and was pushing him back, all he did was grab his hand and started fucking her harder. the grill was texting him every day after to meet up again, she was in love.

This. Show us your raped meat curtains.

I cannot forgive him. He doesn't want forgiveness either. I don't know why he told me that he loved me after it too. I think he wanted to soothe things over somehow with it, but he punched and raped me.

The guy was white.
I have PTSD, lots of anxiety, and depression.
I went to therapy. I haven't had a relationship in a year and I find it hard to trust people. I would love to find someone, but seems kind of bleak right now.
I lost my case because 1. Drunk 2. I was 'friendly' and 'warm' to him while texting him. The pictures of my bloody nose were dismissed and basically it was made out that I just regretted the experience.
No orgasm.

fuck thanks though mate

she said it 404d

cool story sis

sage

She said it was a white guy in the other thread.

Post more proof that this is really the girl, you just used the same pics as before, could be just some fag wanting attention.

*loosing

Prove these bullshit lies or fuck off.

*your'e

This is what happens when your school system makes non chink non white stem major take 60+ units of western cock stroking art major classes as requirement, independent research, and sick of wp trolling everywhere in YT and here.

Now I present to you,

THE BLUNT TRUTH

Women love being raped. OP loved it too but she felt like a slut after and cried rape.