Sup Forums, I need gay thoughts advice. So...

Sup Forums, I need gay thoughts advice. So, last year before I graduated I found out (through a friend of his) that this guy had a crush on me. Now, this dude is like, bassically a twink amd a trap rolled up into one, and it's really confusing me. I don't see myself as gay, I'm not attracted to any guy at all, male bodies are gross to think about sexually, but this one guy I'm actually really attracted to. I talked to him for a bit and told him, but I was so ashamed of myself I just stopped all contact. I messaged him recently and I'm not sure where I'm going with it. Should I just fess up to the fantasy I have and fuck him, or stop myself cause it's one of those things I'll regret later

I'll post pics of him if thread gets enough replies

all that gay denial is just what society has impressed upon you.

well society and your parents.

go for it
Everyone dies so fuck a dude, who cares

I would just fuck the shit out of him and see how it goes.

You like what you like.
Attaching morality to genital function is something left from our past.
As long as you are not hurting anyone, why even worry about it? Life is terribly short.

Just fuck him and say no homo

Do you guys want a pic to see what I'm talking about?

yea kinda

But I'm not really gay. Obviously some what if I'm attracted to a guy, but this is the only guy ever. Guys gross me out, I love women and their figure and the feminine personality when it comes to sex

Pic of said twink

If you think his ass is tight go for it.

seriously? hes not even attractive and hes making u question yourself

op gay as fuck

9/10. bang it.

face the facts. the planet has been around for billions of years. your life is a mere nanosecond in the history of the world. if there's something that will make you happy- fucking go for it. the worst thing that can ever happen is wasting the brief second you have here. live your life. it's all you can do.

Not everyone looks like a dream. Maybe it's OP's type of guy, he says this is the only male he is attracted to so

Well through my perspective the entirety of existence happens in my lifetime, my existence is existence in my eyes. So I'd have to live the rest of existence if anyone found out about this

you're a bi fag, accept it user

how the fuck is that face even remotely close to a trap?

and what kind of big deal is that. if you fuck him and like it- thats it. get married, or fuck someone else. do what you want, not what society wants.

and if everything goes to hell you can just move and start a new life somewhere else.

Any more pics?

If you're bi curious here is what you should do. Marry a girl and fuck a girl. If you end up settling with a boy you may never end up having a genetic child. So the family tree onwards from you won't even exist because you will never have a child with a woman. You're killing centuries of potential generations of people by not having a son now

Had some of him with some bright lipstick from awhile back, but like I said I was shamed and deleted all traces of him except these few photos I found on my laptop

Lots of angst over dick sucking tonight. What gives faggots

No one is entirely straight, that you're even considering this OP is just proving my point. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I have 4 male cousins and 1 female cousin. 3 of those males are to one father, all of them strong and fairly good looking with hair genetics that will ensure them a full head of hair until death. My family tree will be fine. The other side I don't give a shit about, my mom was adopted anyway so idfk who the hell they are

Have a new experience, don't shut yourself off from something so elemental

Easier said than done really. I love my family, and tbh if I ever said I was bi or fucked a dude, i'd be more worried about eh copious amounts of ball busting. Like, it sounds minscual, but seriosuly, the ridicule I get from my step dad on a regular bases has impacted my psyche quite a bit

Where u from OP?

OP, if you aren't a hardcore gay guy, turn straight. You will regret gay sex.

i came out as gay to my dad. gave me shit for a week, then stopped. it helped that im a firefighter in my spare time and cop for my job. just live your life man- it's the best revenge against hate and ballbusting you can get.

Why?

I'll fuck him for you fam