Post girls you know and anons say what they would do to them. Part 3

Post girls you know and anons say what they would do to them. Part 3

Wwyd?

looks like she would enjoy sucking my hard cock til I cum in her sweet little mouth

what would you do to her, anons?

Yank on her braids while fucking her ass in those sneakers!

Bend her over a desk while I fuck her big, round ass hard, slamming into her every thrust. Then I'd pull her up and cum on her face while she's wearing those glasses

Wwyd?

Anyone? Want more?

What would you guys do to this slut?

Yank those bikini bottoms up into her ass and pussy. Slap her ass until there's a big red hand mark all over it. Force her to bend over and put her head under the water. Fuck her like that, only letting her up for air just before she passes out.

What would you do to my sleeping cum bucket?

How would you fuck?

While she's still asleep, pull my cock out and ram my hard cock up her tight ass. It would wake her up, she'd gasp in surprise, moaning very loudly. Then I'd cum on her back

Wwyd to her?

stone her

Brilliant. Anyone else?

Have more, what would you do

praying for cock

What more would you do to this girl?

I'd yank her hair and pull her down to the ground. I'd grab those giant tits out from that bikini top and roughly slap them around and twist and pull her nipples. Then i'd make her spit all over my cock so I can titty fuck the shit out of her.

And her?

drag her top down, rip off that bra so I could play with those nice tits, tittyfucking her, letting her kiss the tip of my cock every time I thrust up. Then I'd grap her by her ass, turn her around and fuck her doggy-style while gently pressing my thumb up her ass

More about her?

I would look at this very picture while rimming and jerking op and make him cum onto the picture so I can lick it up.

slut trained wife, loves being dominated, sucking cock, being DPed, tied down and fucked.

I'd rip that sports bra off and gag her with it. Then I'd bend her over that bed, pus her shorts to the side and thrust my cock into her pussy. The bra gag in her mouth only just muffling the moans she's emitting from her whore mouth

Have more of mine. wwyd?

what would you do, anons?

push her down on her bed, rip off her sports bra, then lick all over her tits before rubbing my dick on them, and slowly pushing it into her mouth, where I'd thrust over and over until I cum down her throat

what about her?

You in PA? I am down..

lets here what you got in mind

Would spank her tight ass, hard, hearing her gasps of both pleasure and pain. Then I would let her suck my hard cock with that sweet mouth, slowly and sensually, until she gets it all down her throat, maintaining eye contact with me, and keep doing this until I cum in her mouth

More on her?

I would tounge punch her fart box

id duct tape and shackle their hands to each others ankles and put the keys deep into each others pussies. the only way out is to tongue each other in 69 position hoping to get the key out with their tongues. id be watching and shoving a vibrator in their assholes and rubbing massage oil all over their tits

Squeeze her tits, then shove my cock in her mouth through her big lips. Then I'd bend her over and fuck her right there outside, cumming on her ass

Her?

Hot!

I'd grab her by the pig tails and ride her ass hole until it was prolapsing and dripping with my cum. Then I'd use them to force her mouth down onto my cock, cutting off her air supply as the makeup starts to run down her face from the tears.

More for her

take that top off and tie her hands behind her back with the straps, rub her tits with honey and cheese and tie her down in a busy dog park

fuck her face while letting dogs and their owners share her holes and ravage her fat tits

Eat that box for about 30-45 mins... Just a warm up... Rim her ass too... The rest can bee orchestrated in person.

id tell her we're having a mixer with a boys v-ball team from another county, and that the affair will start with a friendly match.

she'll be surprised to be the only girl there, showing up in her tight little uniform.

she gets tied down as the boys v ball club comes in and thanks me for the sacrificial lamb. they start by ripping open her uniform so that only her pussy, tits, and asshole are exposed and start pounding her from every direction. the night wears on and she gets blasted with so much cum that she looks like a blue and red spitwad by the end of the night

wrong coast

lets hear some details

both on knees, take turns face fucking them

Pin her up against that wall and fuck her ass hard, squeezing her nipples as I do it and spanking her ass, until it's covered it my cum

More on her

TLDT
wrong coast anyway

I would post a picture of her on the Internet and ask other people what they'd do to her.

huh

strip her down and beat her with a thin branch for a while, just to pretty up her pale skin with a few dozen whip marks. rub her down with lemon juice and salting her wounds until she's weak from screaming.
hogtie and fuck her just when she thinks the worst is over, switching between holes--starting with her pussy, then ass, then mouth before starting over again. tell her if she does a good job sucking me and clenching her asshole maybe i wont cum inside her and get her pregnant.

too long didn't type

I'd get a few guys together to break into her house with me and we'd fill up all of her holes with cocks and cum. She'd be left on the ground in a quivering heap of creamed, stretched out holes.

More for her

You better practice sucking your buddies dick b/c you're going to the hoosegow after raping her.

Anyone?

Titfuck cum on face.

anyone? should be everyone, fuck

Yes please.

hmmm sloppy bj, cum on tits.

I'd send her to the spa to have those knees scrubbed

Anyone?

My sister

killing me

still waiting on a reply from this one

I never fucked her but lord is her head good, she isn't even THAT talented but the lips and seeing her eyes looking up at you

This one still out there!

Reply?

bump

why haven't you brainwashed or drugged your sister and raped your her face yet

never mind, any reason you have isn't valid enough

moar?

What would you do?

My sister (Brunette) + Cousin and her brother.

must see your sister's ass

Bump

who likes my busty sister

Its huge but I don't really have a great pic of it

Jeez.. me... right here.. i do

Moar please.

wwyd
??

mmm yeah i wish you had better pics. looks great. she'd be a terrific fuck

id have the left one suck my cock while the right eats my ass. then id make them swap my cum in their mouths

Found this one on snap chat