This man is a buffoon; a retard who couldn't pass a high school economy test let alone run a country

This man is a buffoon; a retard who couldn't pass a high school economy test let alone run a country.

Thank you.

This guy gets it.

shill bait is good bait.

>Being this much of a cucklord faggot

I don't give a shit about Hillary

Thank you. This guy doesn't get it.

I never understood why we were using toilet water for plants anyway

Related. It's just too bad he ISN'T physically leading the subhuman retards off a cliff.

Let them post fish user
they're faggots

Wow the cuck-calling has already started. It's the right wings go to response

#GiveDonaldTrumpAnExam should be the top trending hashtag, anyone agree? This retard should literally have to demonstrate some semblence of competence

Make it so.

Hillary probably would pass a background check, Trump most assuredly wouldn't.

>696264519
Fucking kys you fucking cuck. Denigrating people who point out your cuckery does not change the fact that you're one huge cuck.

FFS, cuck is becoming synonymous with retard the way these cucks try to defend themselves.

>implying leaking info, publicly dumping info, and keeping info secret are the same

on the best day you ever had, this man totally distracted could run rings around you till you didn't know what your fucking name was

>keeping info secret are the same

Oh, is that the spin on her illegal email server and deleting it after the subpoena is now?

Are your parents siblings?

#TRUMP2016

No spin. Just stating that intent is an element of the crime. All 3 broke the law, but they all did it in different ways, and to imply that they should all serve the same sentence is bullshit.

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST you people are so FUCKING STUPID it's goddamned embarrassing. The Right are drooling subhuman trash to be able to unashamedly create that image.

Petraeus WILLFULLY GAVE SECRET CLASSIFIED INFORMATION TO NON-VETTED PEOPLE.

Snowden DAMAGED NATIONAL SECURITY DESPITE THE EXISTENCE OF PROPER WHISTLEBLOWING CHANNELS HE COULD HAVE USED TO REPORT HIS SUPERIORS.

Clinton had a fucking server computer that was SLIGHTLY easier to THEORETICALLY gain access to. It was not hacked. She did not send classified information to anyone that wasn't supposed to see it. She just had a fucking computer that MIGHT have been A TINY BIT easier to hack.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, YOU RETARDED RETARD.

They can't kill themselves.

They are the walking undead to remind us that Clinton is a crook no matter what anyone else says.

your face is bullshit, you ugly slag

sincerely,
moot

you're doing a piss poor job
you should give Clinton a refund

Politicians aren't subject to UCMJ, fucktard.

And no, she wouldn't lose her clearance. It would be brought under advisement and she'd be given a POA&M to get her computers back up to regulation by a set date.

There is NOTHING funnier to me as a SysAdmin than watching brainless, subhuman Republicunts pretending like they know the first fucking thing about servers and network/computer security. FUCKING PRICELESS.

wow faggot that's some top notch humor
do you sit around and watch old Tom & Jerry cartoons?

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!

>implying my argument requires good looks
>implying you're not uglier than me
>implying moot still comes here
>implying implications

>mfw Ihavenoface

autism much?

>Can't Not Be 12

>All 3 broke the law, but they all did it in different ways, and to imply that they should all serve the same sentence is bullshit.

I didn't say all 3 should serve the same sentence, but...

>All 3 broke the law

Then why wasn't Hillary even charged? People should be asking that question. Even the FBI said yes she broke laws, but we're not going to suggest charges.

If you, I or the next guy did that, will we get a pass? Nope.

How are we supposed to kill a zombie that doesn't have a brain?!

>Clinton had a fucking server computer that was SLIGHTLY easier to THEORETICALLY gain access to. It was not hacked. She did not send classified information to anyone that wasn't supposed to see it. She just had a fucking computer that MIGHT have been A TINY BIT easier to hack.
Yeah, a completely unsecured server is only a "tiny bit" easier to hack than servers managed by the fucking State Department. The FBI said she'd have been better off using some random Hotmail address than her server.

Also,
>Snowden DAMAGED NATIONAL SECURITY
Fucking kill yourself, statist fag.

Only the call of Darth Cheney shall silence them.

and she's still better than Trump

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT NO SHE ISNT

>why wasn't Hillary even charged

Breaking the law and PROVING she INTENTIONALLY broke the law aren't the same thing.

Wanting to vote someone in that claimed all Mexican's are rapists and criminals and that all Muslims are terrorists.
>not even gonna bring up the creepy shit with his daughter

>tries to quote idiocracy
>doesn't know it's brawndo

Aww did I hurt your feelings? Pull that tiny orange dick out of your ass cuckboi.

>not knowing brand substitution

Which is why I want to vote for him. His good ideas are pretty good, and his bad ones are so bad they won't pass or they will be replaces. Unlike Hillary wich will just add long lasting corruption.

If I were Trump I'd fuck my hot daughter too. Also, he didn't say all Mexicans are rapists and criminals, he said that Mexico sends the U.S. their rapists and criminals, with the implication being that it's cheaper to send them to the U.S. than to incarcerate them.

WOW would you look at that FANTASTIC list of scholastic sources he has for all that fucking bullshit? Absolute airtight. There is NO WAY that's not legit. My hat is off sir. I'll tell Mrs. Clinton the jig is up and she should pack up her campaign bus and go home.

>Politicians aren't subject to UCMJ, fucktard.

No, but they are subjected to NARA faggot

>There is NOTHING funnier to me as a SysAdmin than watching brainless subhuman Republicunts pretending like they know the first fucking thing about servers and network/computer security

Nothing funnier to me than some faggot claiming to be a sysadmin TO A FUCKING SYSADMIN about federal laws. Oh, care to comment that Hillary couldn't handle more than 1 email device sysadmin faggot?

Stay ignorant. The DNC needs you to

>edgy libtard 16-18 year olds think they're opinion is so superior to everyone else

The worst thing about Donald Trump being nominated for President is that he's legitimately a better choice than Hillary

The only two ideas I heard out of Trump is that we shouldn't be nationbuiliding

all while Trump wants to "get" ISIS. Because that totally wouldn't involve other countries' sovereignty.

The other is the TPP

which Trump would deal with by majorly pissing off our trade partners like China and starting conflicts.

Fuck that noise. And fuck you faggots who keep drinking the "Hillary is a crook/corrupt/killer etc."

>trying to hard to be an oldfag

>thinking "liberal" is an insult

sure, Trumpfag

I saw that movie. its where the stupid black president is bailed out by the smart white guy.
its like what is going to happen in real life.

>got people killed
Going to need citation

>covered sexual assaults
See above.

>threatened national security
Wow that's a BIG one. You've GOT to have a source for that one, right? Right??

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

That pic loses a lot of its "intellectual weight" by relying on a well-known myth about lemmings. Being uneducated is a shitty way to say people should trust what you have to say.

source: mybigfatass.com

I didn't know the blacks were voting for Trump.

>people who run for office
Yawn. So what else is new?

>doubles down on the e-mail conspiracy
>calls other posters ignorant

thanks for the entertainment m8

really, then why did you respond?

>being this 12

it is in this day and age, faggot

>7/11 7/11 7/11 7/11 7/11 7/11 7/11 7/11 7/11!!!!!!
>LGBTQ LGBTQ LGBTQ LGBTQ LGBTQ LGBTQ LGBTQ LGBTQ LGBTQ!!!!!

nope
sorry you can't handle that more than one person thinks your candidate is shit

So?

>implying I don't know rule 15

Fucking kek
Rules? Are you this summer faggot?

>supports a racist retard like trump
>still thinks "liberal" is an insult
kek

not an argument

Just reminding you that trump is retarded

poorly educated, not uneducated

Dude? When liberals have a COMMANDING lead in education, IQ, science knowledge, world history and math over the "alternative", you really can't use it as an effective insult.

We're better than you in EVERY way. You don't have a SINGLE thing you can point to from the past 35+ years that you or your party has EVER done right or that was good for America.

None of that information is hidden. A simple Google search will work.

Meanwhile, the media constantly blatantly lies about Donald Trump
>hurr he's racist
"Illegal Immigrant" and "Islam" are not races
>hurr he's sexist
Just because he was mean to a woman doesn't mean he's sexist. He's meant to plenty of men too.
>hurr he went bankrupt
No he didn't. Bankrupting a failed business venture so you can refocus efforts on your successful businesses is an extremely common practice.
>hurr he's a shit businessman
The overwhelming majority of his bussinesses have been wildly successful.

But sure, the idea that Hillary Clinton might be a terrible person and should not be elected president CAN'T have any merit, right? I mean, she's a woman after all, and we all know women are perfect saints who are all better than every man, it's literally impossible for a woman to be evil.

Oh I know. Trump has already bought the electoral college because voting does not work

>thinks that still pushing the busted Clinton e-mail Conspiracy is an argument

sure faggot

>racist retard like trump

why is he racist?

left is to scream RACIST.
so what's your point?
Hillary is the embodiment of cuck.
look at her eyes seething with anger as she defends her husbands abuse of women.
he husband fucked a woman the age of her daughter and she had to play nice.

>durr y iz twump racist
>durr

faggot

>implying traffic goes up during the summer

>Hillary is the embodiment of cuck.

Being 12: the Post

damage control

>trying to imply that the Teletubby kept info secret

>Implying racism is bad
>actually being a libcuck
Please off yourself, subhuman summerfag. No one would miss you.

What a waste of quads

You get it.