I guess I'm not gay then

looks like a bolt carrier assembly

Too easy, it's a rape whistle

That it does.

A low quality Bolt Carrier Group?

Ar bolt faggots

It's a crank bar drive shaft from OP's girlfriend

Point out where the carrier is

No, that's just a bolt. The BCG is the bolt + carrier. Fucking girls...I swear...

It's a rifle part. O and I'm gay so you would still have a gf

We got ourselves a real life badass over here folks. Check him out while it's still free!

The bolt is inside it ya dip shits.

I don't know what that is, but if I had to guess it's probably got something to do with cars

Personal insecurities are leaking onto thread

Who made you feel bad OP?

If you have a boyfriend you're gay or a woman and rule 16 of teh internets says no chicks just dicks

>Ameritards need guns
>Guns make your penis bigger
>Ameritards are the biggest penises

Un-fired Sabot round.

That's a whole lot of freedom right there.

it's an object

Easy. It's a portion of the stopper mechanism for a bathroom sink. I just cleaned my out yesterday, actually.

I don't have a boyfriend you fucking fruit.

thats a state of the art finger box, the bleeding edge

its OP's dildo

>Doesn't know what that is
>95% of /b

It's a screw, fucking absolute retard.

It's a picture inside the heart of freedom

kek

>Personal insecurities

This.

What shit is this?
I didn't even recognize it as a bolt because it looks like a hunk of scrap shit. I grew up fucking around with guns, I own a Bushmaster and a Doublestar AR-type rifles, a Sig SP 556 (Civilian Obvs) Mosin Nagant 1891, a Nagant M1895, Beretta PX4 and the S&W S&P .40
Just to name a few.
And I've never seen that junk right there.

It's Sandstorm by Darude

Did you really think this was part of a gun?

AR-15 bolt.

Looks like the gear from inside a starter motor.

it's my [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

i knew what it was just looking at it

and it smells like freedom

I dont own a car why the hell would i kbow what that is?

Can u tell me what this is?

Its either a M16 or M4 bolt carrier or any AR even though ive never shot one i guess. I guessing an M16 cause M4's dont have that vagina hole looking thing.

It's obviously an assault tampon. Fucking new fags in here I swear

It's a "who cares".

>uk officer admit they're out gunned and the gun ban hastn helped
>thinks he dosent need guns as the "refugees" cuck him then behead your wife for being a slut
>dont need guns

:3

SKS bolt

Looks a lot like a C7 bolt.

Bolt from an m-240?

No one cares fag.

I should clean and oil my AR-10. Thanks faggot OP!

See

Swedish-made penis enlarger pump.

fucking 0331s are all fucking goons

>0311 Master Race reporting in.

something the middle class works with

>mfw

Rifle bolt?

It's obviously a Lightsaber hilt.
Joke's on you OP.

My armorer hooked me up
>>I mean... My rifles always clean Oorah!

Hooah*

If your boyfriend can immediately identify which part of the AR15 that is, he is probably also your brother

It's a lotus odelta stater on a Turbo Encabulator. Here's the vid:

youtu.be/Ac7G7xOG2Ag

its a piston

>manliness is dictated by my arbitrary rules, because my opinions and feelings are universally respected and regarded as true

'fraid not.

Two seconds on google told me what it is. Ironically, people who already know because their nuts are so shrunken that they feel the need to substitute a firearm for their genitals would be too stupid to find out, if they didn't.

YOUR RING GAPS ARE TOUCHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd like to point out that those bolt rings are aligned. This is not how they are supposed to be.

>guns are just cock replacements
>wanting to take everyone's cocks away

(Same guy)

If you don't know what this weapon is you're a civilian.

itt: inbred white trash argue about guns

BAR? Can't really tell cuz I can't see the receiver

240 Bravo? perfect weapon for mowing down droves of innocent civilians and then raping their women in the name of God and The Yoo-nited States of Murica HOO RAH!

Its a weapon in mw2. It starts with an S

Close

>those fucking gas rings

[X] triggered
[ ] not triggered

some other skinhead bucktooth machine gunner weapon then I guess.

Some kind of bolt carrier I think?
Dunno I only have a shotgun
Definitely some type of gun slidey mechanism

I did upload a picture in this thread of a 240 but some retarded marine thought i was a marine even though i wearing multicam

M240 you fucking boot ass pog

>implying only marines are retards
>all soldiers are retards

sks firing pin assembly

If your boyfriend doesn't know what that is he is probably educated and life stable.

Thats one fancy vape

Its a 240Lima dumb fucks

Maybe you should try cleaning your guns.

>dumb fucks

>went into the army because college is too hard

Wow I'm one masculine girlfriend then.

I leave the car stuff to my girl

Oi, is that some sort of cock twazzler?

>Joined the Army to become an officer

>Live next to Camp Pendleton (marine base) and realized the marines are one of the dumbest breed of people

And why don't you keep it there? Because frankly, we *really* don't care that you know about guns.

>Own an AR
>Nigga posts pics of bolt
>Fucking fags "Bolt carrier assembly receiver trigger assembly well, duh"
>You're all fags

Pistols & Shotguns > Assault Rifles

lovely trips, still a poorfag who had to buy an RIA 1911 because he cant afford a Colt...

Fucking... it's an ATI. And damn right I'm not buying an overpriced Colt. Cheap shit works the best in my experience

Just look at glock

Spot on OP, spot on

is that a flux capacitor

>pmag

I bet you own like 29 fadora, huh?

Hey even though the feed lips crack in a lot of guns, I like my pmags, they're comfy...

It's a photograph taken on a shitty old Nikon digital camera

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP