Hey Sup Forums. Have anyone tried licking asshole? Lately my gf, has been very curious about me licking her hole...

Hey Sup Forums. Have anyone tried licking asshole? Lately my gf, has been very curious about me licking her hole. I really have mixed fellings about doing it, mainly do to hygienic reasons, and does it feel good at all, for her?!!.

Bump. I've been wondering this too.

I love licking my girl's ass, dunno why.. just feelsgoodman

do it if and only if she's willing to return you the favor.

yes do it faggot

I love licking butt hole. Most girls I've done it to hat asked for it is super clean and taste so good. 9 out of the 11 past girls butt hole I licked my tongue was full on in it and then I fucked their bum hole dry. Cumed in it too. Best feeling ever

I used to do it all the time, it feels great for them.
If you're worried about hygiene, make her shower first and wash her hole.

yea bump havent tried it either. but i enjoy licking after shower so i suppose that would do it for me.
?

I've done it. It doesn't TASTE bad but the smell is less than pleasant. Not sickening, just bad

apparently its one of the things bi girls prefer women for, the ease in asking for rim jobs.
Go ahead and do it for her, hype up the taboo aspect to make it exciting

Do it

I had to joke about it to my gf for about 6 months before it actually inceptioned into her mind and she let me do it. It was fucking amazing. We do it in the shower, she enjoys it greatly. I finger her pussy whilst I do it (sometimes she fingers herself).

Kiss the buttcheeks for a while and slowly go nearer the asshole for it to be less awkward. Honestly you'll both get so horny that it won't be weird while you do it.

well, no shit.
(literally and meatphorically and rhetorically)

damn boy, thats so delicious, do it and you will realize it

Homie, I eat ass on a regular basis, so lets get it clear.
1)It will feel good for her
2)Make that hoe clean it in the shower, a little on the inside too
3)Focus on a wide stroke, with dagger movement every so often
That is all.

i was very skeptical at first, for years i refused to put anything up a girls bum but recently(last year or so) ive been more open to it. one night me and lady were posting on here and we took pic related(a request from Sup Forums) and i couldnt help myself, i just went to town! she didnt pull away and she def liked it. just lick around the hole very lightly, theres no taste or smell or anything (well, there shouldnt be), just make sure she hasnt just gone to the toilet and she's showered recently and youre good!

>mixed fellings about doing it, mainly do to hygienic reasons
So jump in the shower with her, soap that ass up - and then slip her the tongue.
I've been with 8 different chicks where I licked ass. It's hot when you have a chick that's into it. Then when that ass is nice and slippery with your spit - you slip her the D

Lick her asshole until you burp farts. Its awesome and chicks go crazy with a nice licking and fingering.

I love eating my girls ass out all the time. She likes it, shes very hygenic only thing i hate is i have a slight runny nose the next day because of the bacteria.

it's fun!

take a shower with her and afterwards you can lick away

i always licked my ex's b-hole, and i never got sick other than a sore throat or two MAYBE

Was going down on my wife one day when she simply rolled over on her stomach, pushed her hips up in the air, so that her ass was right in my face. She looked back over her shoulder and gave me the hottest fucking look ever.
Damn right I liked that ass.

Dude it's an inch away from the pussy we're talking about an inch. Just have your girl take a bath so she is soaking her ass good soap and rinse it like 5 times then the second she gets out eat that shit. I have had my ass eaten as a guy and it feels amazing. If she wants it you should give it. Actually I would have a quid pro quo deal with her and take bath together

It's fun. Give it a shot. As long as she cleans her sufficiently beforehand, there should be no taste or smell. My ex would use an enema and wash her ass thoroughly beforehand, and she always shaved any hair.

Quick tip OP: In a humans mouth are more bacteries than in and around an asshole, so dont worry, about getting some weird ass infection, just make sure she cleaned it all up and she emptied her bowl. Also, you shouldn't have any injuries in your mouth.

Op here.

Is it the feeling itself, that makes them horny, or is it more the taboo aspect?. I mean, clearly it feels great, when I eat her pussy. But is it as intense with the asshole. I could imagine, that it depens on the girls erogenous zones.

Thanks for the answers btw.

Guy here it's the feeling in of in it's self. Can't be described it's so good feeling

Some people might think it's taboo but I like the idea of knowing they would do anything to pleasure me

i think its a mixture of both my gf claims me eating her ass feels better then me eating her out. And im pretty good at cunnilingus, made my gf cum from it

If you do it even halfway good it feels amazing. If you do it right she will orgasm HARD.

Here's how to do it:

1) She should wash carefully. Or you can wash her. Use just plain water, if any soap use very gentle soap.
2) Dry gently with towel or blow-dryer set on cool and low speed
3) Get her comfortable on the bed so that she can spread her legs and expose the asshole. If she wants to put a vibrator in her pussy then let her. This is about her orgasm.
4) Lay down two layers of saran wrap to avoid transmitting STDs
5) Start licking the asshole, gently. Play with it.
6) With her permission, start fingering her pussy and clit.
7) Alternate between the asshole and the taint with your tongue play
8) Intensity both pussy/clit and asshole play until she gets tired/says stop. Don't stop just because she orgasms --- girls can have multiple orgasms and the more she has, the better you are.

If she offers to reciprocate, take her up on it. Of course she should stroke your cock (and use plenty of lube) while doing this.

It's good. For me it tasted sweet. Sweeter than pussy.

yes if it's clean, it's good and a massive turn on for her. she always licks mine too prior to cumming in her mouth, win win

If you're licking her asshole through two layers of fucking saran wrap then it's the vibrator getting her off not your dumb ass lol.

he or she did not wash well
ask the girl to thoroughly wash rhe hole of A
like really get in there with the soap bitch

I lick my GF's asshole all the time but only when she has recently showered.

I'll never forget the first time. She was on her knees and I was licking her pussy from behind. She reached and put her hand on my chin and pushed my face right up to her asshole. She never said a word. I just about came right there.

I used to tongue punch the fart box of my ex.

We always took showers before sex.

Just do it after a shower, it should be clean then. There's prob gonna be tiny bits of shit there cos it's a butt. When you lick pussy there's gonnna be piss about. It's not a big deal.

I used to think it wouldn't particularly be pleasurable to receive but I was wrong. It truly is. Any type of rim play is better than anal penetration in my opinion.

make her lick yours first
best thing in the world

I'd saying feeling over anything, but the mental aspect of it totally effects it. I love eating my girls ass, and she get creamy wet from it.
>what are the odds

You guys are literally eating tiny shit particles and the bacteria from shit.

>b-but soap kills all the bacteria, right?

wrong

soap isn't supposed to kill anything, it just washes things away

Licking her asshole is the gateway to fucking her asshole.
Go for it bro

piss particles are there when you lick cunt or suck a dick. The key word is particles. It's so miniscule you cant see it or notice it, so honestly, who cares? There's more bacteria and germs on everyday items you use and things like door handles.

You gotta parlay it with eating the pussy. Just lick the whole casserole

OP, just suck your thumb after it's been up your own ass, which–admit it, happens daily. After that, you won't care.

>I'll never forget the first time

ha, me neither. i'm kinda upset bc the chick whose ass i used to eat constantly and i are not together anymore. problem is that her asshole was absolutely pristine so i'm afraid i may never find a chick with an asshole that clean.

i had no fear. none of this "lick around the asshole" shit. i always tried to stick my tongue as far up as possible. never ever once even one hint of shit or fart. was awesome and she absolutely loved it.

would fucking never want a chick to go anywhere near my ass, though. a) that's gay and b) my ass is probably full of lots of shit as it is so i wouldn't want her to be grossed out. yucky.

lmao

I feel like she was asking to get fucked, and you made it awkward.

Tell her to put a finger in her ass then take it out to see if she's clean.It doesn't have to really feel good it's just that it's kind of taboo and dirty that gets people off

Horny retard talk aside, I can give factual answers about licking ass.

>does it feel good for her?
Yes. Try lightly running your finger over the back of your hand. the sensation feels like this.

Give me more questions and i will answer as best i can.

boomp