Post your top pokemon

Post your top pokemon.

no

sexy gyarados

what's a pokemon? sounds like some shit for fag kids

Here's mine. INSTINCT

Im on instinct as well ive only been playin the game about a week and a half already lvl 20 =P

Gagelax? That shitty smash player???

He's a better Peach than you.

bump

Im fairly new so pls no bully

like how new we talkin?

Just got this today!

Like play it causal ish. Barely a over week in at level 9

Ahh I basically walk for a couple hours each day playin it like around my neighborhood.

Like early in the mornin, mid day and and sometimes when it starts getting dark.

Love the game cause it motivates me to get off my lazy ass lol

Wtf im level 14 and i only have a 708 pidgeot

I don't understand what's the hype about this game. (Haven't played it yet) So you just toss pokeballs at randomly placed pokemon that you can do nothing with afterwards? inb4 dust power up shit.

I'll be interested the day you have to battle pokemon first to capture them.

meh

im a better peach than both of yall, guaranteed.

The collection is pretty much 90% of it.
They got rid of trading and random encounter battles.
You use the Pokemon to battle gyms in an incredibly watered-down version of a normal battle. You can then place your own pkmn in the gym for others to challenge.

The hype about the game at least for me the ability to have fun while getting a good amount of exercise and also the satisfaction of catching that rare pokemon and going and stomping gyms with said pokemon.

Trading is going to be added in soonish I hope and newer gens of pokemon are going to be released with time.

I don't know if they have plans on releasing a battle system where you can battle other trainers but I think it would be awesome.

Do you like birds?, it's like liking birds, but on a phone, got it?

Is there any talk of having to battle wild pokemon first with yours, before capturing them? (learning new moves, leveling up off of battles, etc?)

Would it be a good idea if some of the 2nd gen pokemon only showed up during day/night?