Tell me Sup Forums.... what do you live for?

Tell me Sup Forums.... what do you live for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm wating for the answer to my life long question:

"Why have i not killed myself yet?"

My mom

I'm suicidal, but I know I'm all my mom has and I can't even stand the idea of transferring all my pain onto her. I live, only for her.

easy

to make the world a better place

define better? living conditions

My two young sons and absolutely nothing else

I know what you mean man, my family loves me to death and I can't imagine the pain I would cause them. If i had no immediate family that cared about me, I don't know if i would still be alive.

Rick and Morty Season 6 and last season of Game of Thrones.

To experience everything and one day pass down my knowledge to genetically superior offspring

Rick and morty saison 3 no ?

Season two of Attack on Titan

Very respectable user. Please look for someone to complete your life it will change you forever :')

Also very respectable user. Good shit.

Yep. That's why I'm in a dark place. I just want to live happily ever after with a wifey. Pussy shit, I know, but it's what would make my life have meaning and finally be happy.

Sometimes family is all we have.... also respectable... keep it up user

Excellent, user. May the work be never finished.

funny banana meme

I was there not too long ago, Sup Forumsro... i know what the mind is capable when left in the numbing and lonely darkness.. enwrapped in an endless solitude.
And no.. its not pussy shit. Its what the internet and society portray as pussy shit. But everyone needs someone. If they deny it there is something missing from within

>having no self-esteem
>needing someone to give you life sense

Just kill yourselves. If you aren't the most important thing in your life then you are doing wrong and got wrong educated in believing that sacrifice is something positive for the victim.

Tip top kek

Sorry, I'm not a selfish piece of shit

Narcisism and selfishness may fulfill YOUR dull life but everyone is different or else the world would be even more boring and depressive.

im doing my best to make enough money to stay above the social unrest when america eventually collapses under its own greedy and violent weight

Best of luck to you anön.

My girlfriend and drugs

I live for my second life.

Lmao whatever floats your boats I guess

FOR SPARTA !!!!!!

wow who is the artist?!

For the love of money, and my kids. That's about it.

Yeah, sorry i got mixed up.

I live for zdzislaw beksinski.

I live for myself
I am happy about it because of my kids
I shitpost on Sup Forums because maybe one day my experience and advice will help one user somewhere with something

Putting Godzilla on this planet, or a comparable creature.

the cranberries

My family I wouldn't want to let them down

I love Jenny Savilles paintings

Me
Basically this tho.

Except I don't live for myself.

I live so that I may die having done something for those to come.

Everything you do will help others. Even killing yourself helps others.

We learn.

That is our purpose.

This is exactly the problem.
You think ethics and morals are not only a social concept and you value yourself below this.

You just limit yourselves but dont even seem to recognize. You are putting stones infront of you and I bet that goes all your life.
Selfishness is just logical. This doesnt imply that you dont give a fuck about others but that you are always at the first position.

Just accept that you simply do not have the balls to kill yourself and only want to circlejerk here with your "deep" depressions.

Still my point isnt that you should kill yourself but you should value yourself over anything.
If you do not, you end up here complaining about your shitty life while you sit in your paid parents house with paid food and only suffer from "social isolation" or some shit
boohoo.

I am working my way up the career ladder to be a janitor at NASA.

Is OP posting all this dope art? any painters in this thread?

2 reasons:
My dog whom i've had since it was a pup and my girlfriend who loves me more than i love her, i feel i dont deserve her but at the same time i dont want to break up with her because it would be devastating for her

>Even killing yourself helps others
Couldn't disagree more.

I am working my way up the shitposting ladder to be a janitor at Sup Forums.

Naw, but that is a zdzislaw beksinski piece. Read up on him. His art is dope his life is even better

I am but I'm not tier and it feels bad

i painted this

to make paintings about how i have nothing to live for

Obviously it doesn't help those around you... but doing so will teach others the lesson of why you don't and they will carry on another day to help others.

We need the bad in order to create the good.

You see what it does to others and even if you don't take that plunge, you understand how it effects everything

BUT IM NOT SCIENTIST

to find real love

Beksinski is incredible, miserable and tragic the way he died

Life is fun.

I live so that I can perpetuate the mental virus of being a Wog. Not the training of one, that's something that can only really be done by the person going through the transformation. I live to one day stoke the embers of KULT into a new organization.

My life is dedication to something greater than me.

I wanna make a shitload of money. I'm not as "deep" as a lot of you in this thread

to shitpost on every possible online social outlet

zdzislaw beksinski art taught me what it means to live during a very important time in my life.

fuck bitches, get money

the feelings of the few people around me. i've attempted suicide a few times before, but they failed. but aoubt 3 years ago i has my best friend die in a car crash and it's weird but i never understood much much i loved tha bastard untill he was gone. feeling that pain made me stop trying to kill myself until latleast all my friends were gone. so now i just live not to hurt people, but slowly try to push thme way or try to be forgotten, when i feel lik that succeeded i'll probably do it.

Everyone judges me and fucks with me because Im the silent type of guy. Keep talking shit all the time and to be honest some time I get suicidal as well like many other people.

But I have things I still need done here, I have friends as well that I enjoy passing time with and I actually believe Im smarter than many of them and to be honest Im not just going to let any underdeveloped fucked up monkey proves me otherwise.

In other words part of me lives for the sake of my mother and my friends. But I think that deep within me I live for myself. I want to be better to help other not just for the sake of it.

Btw Im studying psychology because I want to help people by being better. than them in a way. Thats just what I believe. What I convinced myself to believe in and if it thrives me to keep living then I might as well go all the way.

TL;DR

I guess Im kind of a douche but I manage to keep on living

how the fuck does self pity give you pleasure ? that quote makes no sense

post the painting then

The only reason why I live is because I have fully convinced myself that there is a girl out there for me. And everything I do is for that girl, my education my job -everything is. The day i meet her, I'll have everything to make her happy... I know this is a delusion but i have to have hope in something.

there are 1.7 thousand girls for you user, give or take a trap

and whichever one she'll cheat on you because your whiny beta white knight isn't as exciting and banging your volvo mechanic

I had that painting as my facebook page banner for a year. None got curious.

I have just enough video games and comic books to play/read for the foreseeable near future that I don't have to think about shit like this. I can stay sedated and not have to feel depressed beyond the tiny cracks when it seeps in.

When I run out of shit to keep me busy/entertained though I won't have anything and will probably fold within a week or two.

I don't think of myself as a white knight haha I just had my mind elsewhere because i was under the impression that finding love etc would follow. My main focus was school and getting into the best school i possible could, and i did. But i dont know man :/

Waiting for the race war. I know this shits gonna go down in my life time and if not then jokes on me for sticking around.

Protip... helping others indirectly to makes the biggest difference. Helping others only makes them weaker [in my opinion]

From what ive learned, doing what you do best helps others the most. I have an "engineers" mind so when i try to directly help someone, it doesn't work out the best way.

>you can't show someone the way
>make a way for them to see where to go.

Dubs

this

Zdzisław Beksiński :)

I never understood why people would check out before
1. trump presidency
2. ww3
3. the lulz
etc.

I mean you don't even know what you're going to miss if you don't stick around

said the engineer who can't help people to the guy studying HOW TO FUCKING HELP PEOPLE

ur fagget

Zombie is one of my favorite tunes from them. Truly wonderful music.

Indeed. I dont always got directly. I try to help them in a way in which they can figure the answers for themselves.

>All they need is a little "push"

Getting my dick sucked by bitches i don't know.

Yes Zdzisław Beksiński is fantastic artist. Shame he was murdered over 100 dollars.

Spoiler alert:
>you're going to die

Why not wait for the story to play out so the ending is better

There is nothing to live for. All of your accomplishments, all of your triumphs, all of your greatest moments are mere flashes in the grand scheme of time. 10,000 years from now when the human race ceases to exist, nothing man has every done, big or small will matter.

Shut up you fucking skeltal.
You 2spooky4me :(

to smoke fucking cigarettes that is my life weeew

I live for ganking mining barges in high sec.

Pleasure, all kinds

Simplistic I know, but might as well feel good going through life, plus weeds great

>Hedonism
>best ism

For counter strike. You should pick it up

top kuk

Nothing really I just live to live

It will come user. Love and success wouldn't be so special if they were common and easily achieved. It'll happen someday.. dont give up and dont expect it, because when it comes it will blow you away ^-^

Shred pow

i can somewhat see what you mean that people get "weaker" in some sense if you help them, but more often than not they need it to stay alive. you can't say a child born into starvation gets weaker because you help it by donating food and clothing. people that need REAL help won't get weaker, but need the help to be able to live to a point where they can strengthen themselves. your self proclaimed "engineers" mind is just a way to make yoruself feel superior to people in real trouble

Thats the funniest thing op, i dont even know anymore since i lost everyone who really cared about me. Whats even more hilarious is that i dont really want to kill myself either, nor do i feel like living; i just dont really feel anything anymore and it scares me.

This thread belongs in /x/ but I still enjoy stumbling upon stuff like this is le Sup Forums

To answer your question, I live for the 7th seal to be broken.

>Never enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes with exercising self-discipline
>weed
Degenerate detected.

The way my life is now, I feel trapped. Often times I think it would be simpler to off myself so I dont have to feel the way I feel any longer. But instead, I am forcing myself to look forward, and working towards moving forward, and I know that if I stay alive and put forth all my effort, I can change my life, maybe not into exactly what I want, but for something better. I live to attain a life that I can be content with and enjoy, not a perfect fantasy in which I have a perfect wife with well behaved children or a nice house or a nice car or an 6 figure salary or whatever the fuck it is normal people's dream lives are made of. I just want to feel content someday. And that is what I live for. You can't achieve happiness if you're dead.

Just read the manga you lazy fuck

>Said the guy how can't write an algorithm to find better results when they need some sort of help

same reason why they they often put horses, dogs etc to sleep before their death. to save them from a fuckton of suffering that's totally unneeded and will bring nothing positive to their remaining days

The average human is dull.. to dull to ponder and comtemplate existentialism and the threads of our being.

good question user

i dont know who i live for...
thanks

As someone who's been there I can tell you one thing. If you ever get down to the last straw, to the point where you might actually kill your self, don't. Life isn't all that grand, but once you're dead, you're dead so you might as well live it up while you're here. Final resort is to move. You don't have to go any place special, just move to another city. If it sucks, so what? You were almost to the point of suicide, it couldn't possibly be worse than where you were before.