Do you like big booty Puerto Rican and Dominican girls?

Do you like big booty Puerto Rican and Dominican girls?

Why u make this thread all the time?

Yes

because we need to have a quality discussion on these women

Ok. The real question is whats not to like about em. They look good have good hair clean and cook good food like to fuck

Mexicans are better

Qué lo que papá

If you want my honest opinion on those type of girls:

Nice big ass but no tits and shitty face.
I'd still fuck though.

Puerto rican girls are american so they cant just be fucking gringos for green cards. Mexicans are nice but their like %80 amerindian and %20 white. I like that carribean latinas have enough african blood to have the features

The big ass, wavy hair, cute nose and lips.

mexicans are like 50/50 on average actually, but of course some are more white and some are more native

yeah I love the features on puerto rican and dominican girls

I find that most of them have big tits and pretty faces as well

Found the nigger.

No, I'm white

Stay mad, faggot

Sorry, I spelled "underaged whigger" wrong, but I ain't mad.

I'm 21 and not a wigger

Fuck you and your pleb tastes, cletus

Yeah, basically Latina girls in general.

I do not care for Dominican, Peruvian, Jamaican, or Panamanian women though.

Honestly, I like any girl that can stand to be around me for more than like 5 minutes.
Bitches don't exactly dig sailing, mountain biking, and 300 year old music, and I run out of other shit to talk about fast.

Why those aversions?

Jamaican women aren't Latina, though

Not being a dick, but are you on the spectrum?

Fuck no. Then I'd have to get a job, make money, and support them, thereby contributing to the great goddamn jewish money/power pyramid scheme the rest of you plebs have no choice but to buy into.

I'm free, motherfuckers, and I'm stayin free.

what spectrum

Well those things are probably a lot more interesting than shopping and being catty, so you're probably better off sticking to them and eliminating girls who aren't interested.

Ohhhh.
Dunno, probably somewhere between functional wacko and dangerous lunatic.

Yeah oops fucked up on that one.

I just don't find them attractive. I have not met one person that has dated anyone with heritage from those regions. I have also had shit experiences with them as well.

I'm mainly the Mexican, Puerto Rican, Brazilian, and the Colombian type of dude.

being versatile is best, I have interests that most chicks don't, but I also have a lot of interests that I might have in common with a given chick

You should make that into a personals ad user

I'm gay, so no

fair enough. pobodys nerfect.

nigga I see smokin hot Dominican chicks on a daily basis

One time I went to Jones Beach in New York and the amount of delicious Dominican asses was ridiculous

Peruvian chicks can be hot too

Do you like big weenie Puerto Rican and Dominican guys?

I believe you bro. Dominican and Cuban women just look more black, that's why u don't really like them.

I*

FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!

but most Dominican chicks I see aren't overly black looking, just black enough to have big butts and wavy hair

there's a waiter at a local diner where I live who's gay and looks exactly like him

just felt the need to share that

If they didn't sound like pigs and were a little bit more hygienic than pigs, maybe I would like them. But only to sit on my face.

Need more examples if I'm going to decide, user.

It's the facial features. Also it's a personal preference. Not my thing.

I was raised around Mexicans growing up. Playing soccer with kids that didn't speak English my whole life kek. Naturally I just lean more towards Mexi chicks. They are fucking hot.

can he dance like Louis?

checked!~

If he's hung yeah

yeah Mexican chicks are hot

where do you live where you have such a combination of Latinos?
I have to magine so

Not sure. Do they all wear granny panties like the one in your pic?

Huge panties give me the impression they're like a giant tarp, apparently needed to stop [things??] from escaping that ass. Gross.

most women wear briefs, you virgin

why does this seem like clickbait

Washington state. There are a fuckload of Mexis here. Love them all to death.i t wouldn't be Washington without them lol.

Their population has grown in this state significantly. They work hard and act like civilized individuals. Only ones i dont like are the gang members, but there is not a ton here. They float from Seattle to Cali.

Depends, can she move her hips right?
Nothing worse than a girl who can't rock a strap-on cause she can't get the motion down.

>Hot dominican dom sloots punishing your ass & makin you their bitch
>awww yisss

lol
maybe in your third world shithole

>briefs

nah dude, most women in general wear briefs

a lot of women don't like thongs because they find them to be uncomfortable or make their ass sweat/stink too much

I didn't know there were a lot of non-Mexican Latinos out there, though

FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!

Yep. A good amount. It's a pretty diverse state thanks to Oregon and California.

Props of being on the west coast.

I live in New York and it's Latina heaven here

CHECKED! Been looking for you from another thread where we got a 9999.

Kek goddamn son

I don't see race when I see a thicc ass.

I think it's about self promotion and a feeling of inferiority that needs to be reassured by people saying your women are sexy.

I'm white, though

I just love big Latina booty

Not really no

After living in PR for a year, all I think about when I here PR is how much I want it to burn to the ground.

puzzle nigger