Going to exercise my right to record the police now. It's 12am anx I'm going to stand outside and record the precinct

Going to exercise my right to record the police now. It's 12am anx I'm going to stand outside and record the precinct.

Any advice on not to be shot by these lunatics? P.s they're nypd so they are 4x as crazy as any other pig in the nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lytUT_4O53k
youtu.be/ZkQJXRLpucY
youtu.be/HqT_hHukrUU
youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't be a nigger.

Stay outside of 30 feet of them at all times, unless they ask for anything, in which you ask if you are being detained.

doubt the nypd are as crazy as others, I would say Texas. What do I know though i'm from New York.

I try not to, but most likely they will be the niggers towards me when I am doing nothing illegal

Yeah if they ask for I'd I'll just say I'm not supposed to give it to them if I'm not committing, committed, or suspected of committing a crime. and ask if I'm being detained like you said.

>IN ALL 50 STATES
Yeah nah. Try doing this shit in Illinois and you're going to get your shit pushed in so far you'll be choking on your own Lincoln log.

Oh no the pigs in the city are the worst. Of the 10 years living here, and many encounters with them, none were good. Just recently I was going down the steps to the subway and a cop was coming up and he said "out the way asshole"

Fuck them

Unless they want a huge ass lawsuit, there is no problem recording the police or any federal building (fbi, homeland security, etc) at all and is legal federally. It's the 1st ammendment.

I think it's funny that the photo has a black person wearing what is obviously a suit. If you're the type of negro to film the cops because you have nothing better to do, then odds are you are ever in a situation requiring a suit.

Fuck off faggot, just exercising my right as a citizen of the US. This isn't nazi Germany or China. I should have no problem filming for whatever reason I want. And no, because it's people in suits who want to prevent this type of freedom, while the "regular" folk you're making fun of try to protect it.

were not saying you shouldnt film cops were laughing that its showing a black guy wearing a suit when no black people wear suits

>In his HOME

you thick headed dumbfuck.

Alright have fun pal

Thanks m8. Remember to protect your rights.

What point do you have to record them?

Amendment to Senate Bill 1342. If the officer doesn't give you permission you might be "eavesdropping".
How are you going to "flex your rights" if you don't know the law you tard.

Yea in his own home, you autistic fuck

You can't be this retarded.
That guy recorded them in his own home without thier consent. That's wiretapping and illegal. It's like recording a female undressing at home.

Now for your reference you idiot, no one has to give you thier consent in public. This means a public place anywhere at all, a public library, at the subway station, etc. It's only private property where it would be eavesdropping. Filming the police or anyone in public requires no contest what so ever.

>being this retarded

Not in all states, but some.

LOL you're so autistic you didn't even notice that was his nice way of saying you're a fucking idiot for not understand the point of

Nothing. Just exercising my rights. Google "filming the police" or "open carry" and you'll see why people do this.

Yes. To get a bad reaction out of Police and make them all look bad?

No, all states. It's the 1st ammendment.

Lmfao they're already bad to begin with

0/10

1342. If you don't have consent you might not be able to record. If you live in Illinois and you don't like it send your tearful shitposts to your representative, not the random user online trying to give you the heads up.

>Protect your rights

Harassing cops like a cunt isn't protecting your rights you fucking inbred. You are just looking for a cop to kick your ass for no reason so you can sue the state and get free money, you don't give a SINGLE fuck about personal liberties or anything of that matter. Don't fucking pretend you are some civil rights crusader.

You are the reason cops snap and start shooting niggers. They are literally sick of civilians bullshit and harassing people in power for no reason but because of some complex of "I feel so helpless I need the power over the people who have more power than me!".

So good job adding to the problem. I guess just living your own life is too hard right?

Don't record. Livestream. Recording means they can take your phone. Livestream prevents this.

Its perfectly legal to record anyone at all,or any building at all in public.

Don't like cops? Have you tried not breaking the law?

Go suck a cops dick you fucking faggot. How the fuck am I harassing them? By using a tactical camera? Lmfao

Cops are pigs anyway

I know Bro. I have an app called bambuster. It automatically uploads to the cloud if I press stop. This is incase the police "lose my phone" or touch it. I have evidence on the cloud.

Yup, many times. Surprisingly, they're still assholes.

No, Some of them are truthfully but not all of them

Funny how cops wear cameras but don't want to be recorded.

Watch this video and see how a cop gets his ass handed to him lmfao

youtu.be/lytUT_4O53k

>Muh federal rights!!
Not a state right. Be mindful of how you record in Illinois or you can land yourself in jail.

Yup. Tha k God for fucking cameras. I remember this recent story where a cop lied about the guy he was arresting and it was only the cop's buddy's dash cam that saved that innocent guy from 5 years of prison and proved the cop lied.

Fuck them.

>see how a cop gets his ass handed to him
>shows woman
>kek

Another youtu.be/ZkQJXRLpucY

Fuck pigs.

Record them and put it on youtube.

You know what a good cop will do? He will not bother you or say anything at all. That's what a good cop who follows the law does. Because you aren't breaking any law.

>One cop did a bad thing so now all cops must be terrible individuals.
You think like a child.

>being this retarded.

Look up the 1st ammendment dumbass.

That's like saying one Muslim did a few bad things so all Muslims must be terrible individuals

ITT: OP is underage b& or a nigger. Or both.

And another video!!

youtu.be/HqT_hHukrUU

Don't ever let pigs intimate you.

Remember guys it is not illegal to not have id. Fuck pigs!

>one cop was in a position to easily destroy someone's life and the system doesn't prevent that as it should.
No you

Except I'm a 24 year old white rich dude. Lmfao

kys nigger

You're just going to stand around filming police officers?

Like, as they go about their shitty blue collar job talking to addicts and idiots and losers and protecting you from criminals?

That's kind of sad user

And?
Look up the second amendment. Notice how many state gun laws exist?

It is not perfectly legal to record anyone in any place that they have a reasonable expectation of privacy like in their own home or in a public restroom or changing room or locker room.
If you get pulled over and are trying to record the stop and the cop finds out about it he will find a reason to bring you in, have your car towed and make your recording disappears

Look up disturbing the peace idiot. A right is only a right until it infringes on another right.

/law

being an asshole isn't against the law.

your widdle feelings got hurt? awwwww too bad.

not in florida. you need permission unless it deals with a legal case I believe. other than that its not legal in all 50 states

Law kid here, reading some of these posts and there is clearly a misunderstanding of what some think falls under their 1st amend right.

the right to film officers within their course of duty is not established and there is a circuit split amongst the federal courts.

I am not going to get into the details of what generally is found to be okay under unsettled law but all I can tell you is to be careful.

where there is public access in such traditional public forums as a sidewalk or a park you are permitted to record anything in plain sight (i.e. buildings, people) because in such places there is no reasonable expectation of privacy.

ya i was being a ignofag

WOW LOOK AT THIS GUY WITH HIS TACTICAL CAMERA TAKING PHOTOS! definitely disturbing the peace! What a dumbass.

If you aren't blocking a sidewalk and letting people from passing through, or yelling like a drunk idiot, nothing constitutes disturbing the peace.

Ask the huffingfaggot post where in the constitution it says that.

not true
a recent supreme court case upheld a warrant for a person to provide a password for an encrypted drive
that means that if you have anything password protected that the police have a warrant for you can be held in contempt indefinitely for refusing to provide the password

Who the fuck said it was against the law? Where did you bring up that from? Are you retarded? Lmao

You aren't the first person to do this shit and you aren't the last. You are going to go around telling a cop "I-I'M RECORDING YOU" and they will not give a shit and then you will proceed to harass them until they decide you are being a hindrance to their job and then arrest your ass while you scream "police brutality" along with "dindu nuffin".

And then it will be a post on live leak where everyone laugh at your stupid ass for not just being a regular normal person in a situation while dealing with a cop.

Why are niggers so fucking stupid?

Legal anywhere in the US in a public space. Illegal in private property without consent. End of story. 1st ammendment.

>mfw he thinks the cloud is safe and wasn't pushed for security purposes to monitor people
Honestly, if you're this out of the know. Do not go recording your local PD. You're not knowledgeable enough for this endeavor.

I simply stand and record and do not say a word. They're the ones who harrasment YOU for doing nothing but recording.

the first amendment is free speech not record anything you want

Stream it on Periscope

END OF STORY. Quit using words that make my words look stupid!

wrong.

If you have to ask if you're going to get in trouble, you probably shouldn't do it lol

>ITT: bored kids with a problem with authority.

i am black and I have NEVER been assaulted by the police. you know why?

>i don't hang around low lifes
>i don't do drugs
>i have a stable career
>i have an education
>i follow the law

most importantly

>I WEAR GLASSES. most people don't fuck with people wearing glasses. no joke

My dude are you using Fortune?

OP, are you going to stream it or not?

>look at these multiple upset women and one weird faggot with a tactical camera, which is going into the black pit of evidence because one of them asks to press charges, which is their right.
You don't have to be charged with a crime, just suspected of one...and your camera is not coming back with media. That last part isn't the law, but it isn't NOT the law either...so you can bet on it.

>free speech
or of the press
and that clause has been deemed to include any form of media

>I simply stand and record and do not say a word.
As long as that's all you do then you're golden. But I'd bet that you're not going to do that. You're going to yell at the cops and chant stupid hippy bullshit until they decide you've crossed over into disturbing the peace and arrest you. Then you'll try to spin it as you being the great protector of civil liberties when in reality you're just a retard with a chip on his shoulder looking for a confrontation with the police.

So tl;dr you have no fucking life and you are going to waste time recording cops driving a car and doing nothing. You don't even know the purpose of the whole "right" to record cops. You are just wanting to be a deliquent for no reason but because you got brainwashed by a bunch of dindu nuffin propaganda.

Like I said, why are niggers so fucking stupid?

Wearing thick empty frames isn't the same as wearing glasses you normie autist.

Maybe if you had a job to wake up for tomorrow morning nigger you'd be in bed instead of bothering police.

You ever seen the show "COPS"? Real cops are more boring then that.

Enjoy watching guys get into and out of their car or walking into a building..

why?

>Hey everyone, look at me! I'm gonna go do something that's perfectly legal, that'll show them!
>Please look at me...

>as long as it doesn't physically interfere with their ability to do their job
This doesn't apply in most cases with niggers. Which I assume you are.

I thought there were 52 states?

negro, i am near-sighted

please be bait

puerto rico and cuba

god i hope you are legit and really go and record them, just so they beat the ever loving stupid out of you.

OP's one of these shitheads that thinks he knows his rights inside and out because he saw something online once and never bothered to look into it further.

Vid related, it's the kind of person OP is.
youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw

territory

snitches deserve stitches

if you have spare time to waste filming cops you should be studying/working

pls explain

Then stop rewarding them, morons. You reap what you sow.

I never understood this... Almost all cop cars have dash cams. Almost all cops have chest/glasses cams. Congrats, you're being an edgy fuck.

I'm just asking