youtube.com/watch?v=bvsGjB4ORi0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojo_Priest
youtube.com/watch?v=rYDGduAHOxc
youtube.com/watch?v=o2Mkxjf3dYo
youtu.be/cwFwSIMmq4g
youtu.be/6ORZPExIKLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well im sorry to hear this

I read seag talked shit about van damme on tv, and at a party at Sylvester stallones van damme challenged him and seagal pussed out.

Too many panini trips to Thailand.

*punani

>Steven Seagal was granted Serbian citizenship on 11 January 2016, following several visits to the country, and has been asked to train Aikido to the Serbian Special Forces.[54]

>In addition to his biological offspring, Seagal is the guardian of Yabshi Pan Rinzinwangmo,[63] the only child of the 10th Panchen Lama of Tibet.

>In a March, 2014 interview with Rossiyskaya Gazeta, Seagal described Vladimir Putin as "one of the great living world leaders". He stated that he "would like to consider [Putin] as a brother", and expressed support for the annexation of Crimea by Russia

the man, the legend

Yes, Van Damme was actually a professional fighter, he was a European full contact karate champion before moving to Hollywood, with 18 knockouts. Seagal is a fat Jew who pretends to be Mongolian and makes up shit about his martial arts background.

Fun fact, Stallone and Van Damme both endorsed Donald Trump for president.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/11/sylvester-stallone-i-love-donald-trump/

>“You still have the Rockefeller, people like the Rothschild, those big families that dominate continents….these are families that rise in 1827, a family with five sons that expands, it’s above everything we’re talking (about) tonight,”
infowars.com/jean-claude-van-damme-trump-is-the-only-anti-globalist-candidate/

Seagel only started acting towards the very end of the 1980s missing out on the whole 'give all the dialogue and scenes to the stuntman' phase. He was just late to the party

>He was just late to the party

Is he overcompensating for this by snatching every mother fucker birthday?

Did Mel Gibson red pill all these guys or something? Why does everyone from the Expendables suddenly seem to be turning alt right?

no, you're right too many paninis

Speaking of Seagal
youtube.com/watch?v=WEkfnrUI5Z8

they known if Trump isn't elected action films with men as lead roles could be banned soon

>Bruce Willis with hair

wait what

Trump gives all of his backers hair.

You see back in the 90s these guys were popular action stars. Being stars they both developed large egos. The business being what it is their popularity faded. Van Damme was humbled by this and became a better person and is considered a safe investment as an actor or advertiser. Seagal is an insufferable douchebag and is forced to finance his trash C-movies himself.

Which was better, Bloodsport, or Under Siege?

Even if you say Under Siege, Seagal doesn't have any scenes that come close to kick the tree from Kickboxer.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvsGjB4ORi0

was seagal even ever in shape? how is he a "martial artist" ? he is just tall

You know, it takes the IQ of a mature caterpillar to know the answer to that question.

What's your favorite mojo priest song?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojo_Priest

>Van Damme was there with Seagal, Willis, Schwarzenegger, Shaquille O’Neal, Don Johnson and Madonna… it was a heck of a party.

>Van Damme was tired of Seagal saying he could kick his ass and went right up to him and offered him the chance to step outside so he could wipe the floor with him, or should I say wipe the backyard with him.

>Seagal made some excuse and left.

>Van Damme, who was completely berserk, tracked him down and again offered him a fight, and again Seagal pulled a Houdini.

I'd have to go with "Gynecologist (Love Doctor)", although "Motorboat a Chinese" is a classic.

>Hoochie Koochie Punani Nanny

holy fucking shit, all the jokes and stereotypes about segal are real

i think van damme sort of started it. he made a mocking impression but it was to everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYDGduAHOxc

Van Damme has done more blockbusters than Seagal, who was A-list for about 10 minutes.
The mafia taking a skim off every direct-to-netflix movie Seagal shits out probably keeps his income low too.

one stayed in shape and one kept getting fatter, not hard to figure out

>Implying Seagal can't make actual AudioKino

youtube.com/watch?v=o2Mkxjf3dYo

Steve: Worth 22 million
Joe: Worth 2 million

>Seagal pulled a Houdini
but hes still alive. did he pull a jesus after that?

Another victim of a JUST hair line

I believe it was a reference to a disappearing act. Unless this was an attempt at humor, then no he did not die like Houdini and resurrect like Jesus.

>he likes Joe
im sorry for your childhood pham...

What's with these action stars and foreign women. I mean, Seagal married like a few Asians and Van Damme married a Venezuelan and the same Puerto Rican twice.

No. Joe ruined the show and they made it even worse with the talking Blue puppet gimmick. Steve was the golden age of Blue's Clues/

Well, first of all Van Damme is already foreign. secondly, non american women tend to be better overall

Seagal is a fat weeabo so obviously he will date chinks. I don't know about Van Damme, I would imagine he would marry a supermodel or something. Maybe he has a little peepee and wanted to date a woman with a matching clitoris.

>Well, first of all Van Damme is already foreign.

Right, but he married what would be a foreigner to himself. His premise that they both married foreigners is correct.

>female body builders

Don't forget Arnold and the maid.

LOL. Reminds me of Jeb Bush's wife.

>being rich as fuck and marrying a hispanic midget troll because you're so autistic you marry the first girl you meet

JCVD Literally saved Van Damme's career

Just checked. Dolph has 15 million, Norris has 70 million, and Stallone has 400 million.

isn't a mature caterpillar just a butterfly

watching that right now actually, its just decent, waiting for it to get good. the scene where he talks about seagall made me post this thread. i read that since JCVD his career only got worse. ill have to check when im done watching if he's done any more work or if he got Gibson'd

This will always be Seagal to me now. And I don't even regularly watch South Park.

Leave Jeb out of this

If I had lots of money I would snatch every fucking Eastern Euro punani's birthday

Has his life taken such a turn for the worst that he's become a security guard at Trump rallies?

last season was the funniest one in about a decade

I never really watched South Park before. But I checked this season out for the PC bashing.

theres some great really episodes scattered throughout

it's been shit for a very long time, hard to believe it started getting better

being a fake ass martial artist.
like people know what tournaments Van Damme or Chuck Norris won. the fuck did Segal ever do? sucker punch John Leguizamo?

Seagal was probably wearing his retarded indian chief costume during the altercation

>being a fake ass martial artist.

That you Van Damme? Steven is a world renowned Aikido champion. He's been one of the best in the world for nearly three decades. He travels all around the world giving lessons, and there's plenty of evidence. Van Damme's so called "tournament victories" are all highly suspect.

youtu.be/cwFwSIMmq4g
youtu.be/6ORZPExIKLY

>his girly arm run with all those tassels flailing everywhere as he books it away from a real fighter
I would pay to see that

that second video is fakest shit Ive ever seen

lmfao this is like WWE-level staged. At the end when there's four guys they even do that action movie thing where they don't coordinate at all and just wait their turn to take Seagal on one by one

those videos are jokes right?

It's not really staged, it's just a bullshit martial art.

Akido has it's uses,

but all those performances are all staged, done safely, and with trained people. the guys attacking the snatcher all know that they are just supposed to run at him, give him their arm or hand to maneuver and then just flip in whatever direction he throws them in. It's total bullshit what they are showing you.

Damn I need to watch this.

>Akido has it's uses
Looking like a retard while you get stabbed isn't very useful.

>>Van Damme was there with Seagal, Willis, Schwarzenegger, Shaquille O’Neal, Don Johnson and Madonna… it was a heck of a party.
>ywn be at that party.

iconic manly men want to uncuck the country

>upset he didn't go to a bbc worship party

t. newfag trying to fit in

>t. cuck

People often forget or downplay the bonus tracks from the Mojo Priest album. But 'Shootin with Putin' and 'Dat Young Punani' are arguably his greatest works.

It didnt start getting better, its his been shit since like season 12 and gets worse every season, there is such much current affairs commentary in SP now, there is no room for actual jokes

>“You still have the Rockefeller, people like the Rothschild, those big families that dominate continents….these are families that rise in 1827, a family with five sons that expands, it’s above everything we’re talking (about) tonight,”
Repilled as fuck (though waterloo didn't happen in 1827).

Steven is a true art martial master. He reacted like he was supposed to : take the mockery rather than using his mastery to kill Vandamme.

t. trying too hard

D R O P P E D

Whahappen?

They're old school manly types, of course they'd support Trump.

>you will never do cocaine with Van Damme in a Planet Hollywood bathroom circa 1995

This is true suffering.

This. If you watch Cobra, Stallone has a gigantic portrait of Ronald Reagan in his apartment.

JUSTified

Willis was always some kind of "fuck yeah america" guy.
Big supporter of Bush Jr. in his days too.

hard to make Jew friends in Hollywood when you're based enough to go around snatching every motherfucking birthday.

Reminder that

>Seagal is the 4 times UFC heavyweight champion

>2 time Strike force bantamweight champion

Mike tyson absolutely shit himself in his prime when seagal offered to fight him

Steven Seagal knows how to greentext.

Grab your punanis boys and girls we about to read some fine stories.

>bantamweight
kek

Respect, must be taught

thats not correct. Probably edited by Rousey or JCVD or someone who is butthurt because Sensei Seagal.

Can you please explain to me what Stallone and Van Damme's political affiliations have to do with Steven Seagal being a loudmouthed pussy?

Seagal is living the dream.

>Profession
>God

Yeah. Not biased at all.

that expendables 2 money is a lot

that pic, how have I not seen it

Reposting to reddit thx

>he reacted like he was supposed to
Is he supposed to shit-talk others from his profession like a snooty jealous child?

>alt right
Shut the fuck up, you absolute moron.

this is incorrect

i'm actually a "deputy" not a sheriff, i have been for a very long time. it's a street term that means to run over people's dogs with a tank alongside joe arpago

THIS
MUTHA
AIN'T
WHITE

wow, Mad TV hasnt aged well. at all.

Yeah, that's a pillar of aikido.

Steven Seagal is a reincarnated Tibetan god