You trigger you lose

You trigger you lose

Other urls found in this thread:

freakonomics.com/podcast/the-true-story-of-the-gender-pay-gap-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
youtube.com/watch?v=hBGU_VTHEJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-YL_5dnGC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if you laughed hard enough bourbon shot out your nose?

Haha fat cunt

Un-kull ber-ben

You should feel like a scumbag for calling her fat

I felt bad for taking his AK

>those lips
Hnnng I wanna shower her with attention and devote my life to her so bad but I'm way out of her league

It's a double standard, fuckface.

It's like when men are paid more for the same work.

Please stop

But they aren't...

Tfw I'm a manlet and will never get a cute but intimidating thick gf who sets standards for herself.

Also, how can you not find that half lip bite thing she's doing utterly adorable? New queen of Sup Forums? New queen of Sup Forums.

Reality would like to disagree with you.

They aren't the wage gap was debunked. How is it a double standard anyway?

Because she isnt cute

Gee that picture proves so much, thanks for enlightening us

>It's like when men are paid more for the same work.
ikr? im like sitting in a office with the A/C set at 74F which is too cold for me while men walk around like its nothing. i should get paid more for enduring cold temps in the office.

The second pic is of her returning to nature

its only murder if the child was wanted.

I'm in a temperature controlled work environment, it is normally about 58F. Makes me laugh at people who complain about 70's being way too cold.

Men do make more than women. When adjusted for external factors, like willingness to work over time, move, or travel for the position (which men are more willing to do), they make about the same. Economists having been saying it's bullshit for years.
freakonomics.com/podcast/the-true-story-of-the-gender-pay-gap-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/

Every time someone applies statistical data directly to reality, the universe loses a chunk of brain matter

keep it up!

Alright, stupid, because you obviously haven't heard this before: there is a wage gap between men and women.

If you take the total amount of money men are paid and divide that by the number of men working, then take the total amount of money women are paid, and divide that by the number of women working, you get that women are paid only about 75% of what men are paid.

That 75% figure is consistent across all studies, and is not in dispute, even from those who claim to have debunked it.

Where's your evidence?

That's funny as all fuck!

Your loss bro, less competition means I get a better chance.

Wage gap is a meme. Look up some research.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBGU_VTHEJA

this isn't a feels thread

>Men do make more than women.
And this is what we need to fix.

>When adjusted for external factors...
There are no "external factors" that need to be corrected for.

That's like saying "When adjusted for skin color" you sexist fuck.

I did not come here to feel...

>inb4 Men often work harder jobs
But wait
That's true

oh fuck

Oh my God, 10/10 would consider a future with her. Why can't women like this fucking exist in the 618????

Hahaha, if you take the total amount of meat cows eat and divide it by the number of cows and then take the total amount of meat that lions eat and divide it by the number of lions you'll find that cows aren't getting the same amount of meat as lions. Brilliant study, can I get a grant too or does it require a women's studies degree to be that stupid?

I kept it for the rest of the game
Godspeed, uncle Бурбон
Godspeed

Yeah, except the man would have to pay for the beer.

Fuck off you fat bitch.

What if there's more men working than women?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-YL_5dnGC4

I lost

Yeah sure faggot

Job for job, with the same qualifications and work habits, women make within 3% of a man's pay.
Stop spreading bullshit lies.
If women make less, it's because of what field they chose and their lack of self promotion.

That's why you divide it by the total.

It's called "per capita" learn to statistics.

He promised you could have it once the two of you reached your destination. You both reached it, so the AK was yours anyway

The only thing that triggered me was the fact that he was underage and edgy as hell + pretentious about his opinion.

"There are three types of lies...lies...damned lies and statistics."-Benjamin Disraeli

Obvious b8 is obvious

I call them beechiz.

Let us assume that you are correct.

Even if there is a 3% pay gap, then there is a pay gap.

You have not debunked my point, you have confirmed it.

you should feel like a faggot for defending some stupid stranger on the internet

???

triggered because a similar thing happened to me in college

>be psych 444 human sexuality
>TA makes a huge point in class how every homosexual doesn't act flamboyant (duh)
>TA then states, however, EVERY flamboyant man IS IN FACT TOTALLY GAY
>I try to discuss the logical fallacy with her
>she shuts me down
>I write nasty letter to professor

I met her in an elevator in the psych building two years later. She remembered me but not why- kind of an awkward "why do I know this guy". Fucking dumb cunt.

either you are trolling or just really that fucking dense.
men and women get the same hourly rate, it's just that men put more time into work thus get more paid in the end.
simple as that fuckwit

checkmate lul

This. It fucking infuriates me when women only take "women's studies genderfluidity feminazi bootcamp" courses and be like "omg why does he make more than me????"

>imagine there's no salaries
>no CEO
>no bonuses
>imagine all the people living hourly wage

lennon.jpg

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

That's because men do real jobs that earn a lot more money
And women take low paying jobs because they're too inferior to do anything that a man could

That cunt should be sterilized by the government.

Because those names are logical

florm

Lol n she dissed normal guys, bitch got put in her place, n shes paying for it

dude...

What actually happened:

Neckbeard held the door open for a girl, who didn't immediately say "Thank you!" and spread her legs appreciatively. He immediately opened the laptop mommy got him for 200 GBP's, then make up this horseshit to get a reaction out of his Sup Forums "buddies."

Nah, bro. That's a real woman. Little girls don't know what they want. This one knows exactly what she wants and is ready to take it.

Even amongst men with the same qualifications and work habits, there is a 3-5% difference in pay.
There is nothing special about it. Experts have said it (meaning the wage gap) is a myth because it is. Women are paid within the same wage variation as most men with the same qualifications and work standards.

What, with my tax money? I don't pay taxes so fucking whores can fuck all they want and not have to worry about getting fat, goddamnit.

Just throw her in the goddamn lake.

kek

And what's that? A diet?

If I were that kid's father, I would be suing the school, transferring him to a new school, and forcing that school to guarantee the same thing not happen a second time.

It's called manipulating the results until they prove the hypothesis. The wage gap only exists when you remove the real world variables that disprove its existence.

crap and bait and fail

imagine me fisting your dad and cumming on his face.

how out of touch with reality are you that you cant see this is clearly satire?

troll detected

>I'm
>Fucking
>Triggered

Florm

>Experts have said...
Glenn Beck is not an "expert".

I think meninist is a bunch of fuck boys and neckbeards but this chick is kind of a bitch too.
Abortion isn't murder but a fetus is a life. I'm also okay with euthanasia just not the monetization from shitty doctors taking advantage of old folks
Pretentious art is pretentious
Wage gap is real and executives make too much money for what they do. I'd be fine with it if they weren't all hoarders. Reagan fucked this country like he did Bobo
Women can want what they want but despite her weight she's being a superficial cunt
New wave feminism is dumb. Old wave and queerpunk need to make a comeback
The father should blame himself but at the same time understand that he isn't that big of a monster because of it. The daughter is definitely a little shit that doesn't understand how serious rape is. Honestly this could have been avoided through opening up communication channels with the parents and the children. Too late for anything damage is done.
I respect all people despite their genders and sexuality but this cartoonist is nothing but a. Lizzy the lezzy opportunist looking to cash in on the trans tipping point. As a supporter of the LGBT this cartoonist is being a pretentious shit rooster.
I'm heated af keep it coming

I called it, even b4 i saw the pick

It's not cute she looks like she's trying to chew off her bottom lip

Because that fat cunt is a fucking manatee

I hope he burns their house down.

unless they're in the pr0n industry where they make substantially less for hetero anyways

This level of idiocy, I would be triggered if didn't kek'd...

youre right. you dont pay taxes... so shut up

wtf

I think he means "why the fuck did you post a repeat"

triggered