Dolphin sex doesn't exist. Prove me wrong

Dolphin sex doesn't exist. Prove me wrong.

Fucking Sup Forums.
I knew this was a dolphin penis before I even saw half of the image.
What is wrong with me.

Faggot

Go outside

This is a new sort of low Sup Forums

oh fuck off you garbage sucking twatfuck

There have been murderers on Sup Forums, beheadings of children, cp, child gore, among countless other travesties.

And this is the worst you've seen, and think that it's the lowest Sup Forums can go? God fucking damn, get off the internet you ignorant son of a bitch.

I agree this is a new low for Sup Forums
Dolphins are majestic creatures

Ok, so you fucking losers sit on your cum stained gaming chair that your moms got you staring at a piece of shit website, nicknamed "asshole of the Internet" and you bitch beta cucks actually enjoy this? I bet you have so much joy gripping your two inch dick while post dick rate threads with cocks you found on google images, post fahgot traps that are obviously mentally challenged retards who will never be pretty like an actual woman and to top this list of you faggot fat no life fucks have the audacity to act "edgy" and badass when the only violence you have ever seen was on the Internet. You guys are all losers and only find happiness on this stupid site. Some of you piles of garbage have been on here for 10+years. Pic related is me bitches. Alpha out.

Moar dolphin pussy

get that stick out of your ass

>pic related
>no pic
fucking retard doesn't even know how to post an image on an image board. At best this is shitty bait, so shitty I feel bad for responding

>pic related
>no pic

retards located

then how are there baby dolphins?

Yall niggers need Jesus

says the guy that's in his grandmothers basement on his cumstained chair and Dorito cheese encrusted keyboard huffing and puffing with his shitty neckbeard stfu you sociopath hypocrite!

tfw no dolphin wife who will catch you fish when you're at work and cuddle with you in your wading pool and doesn't even know the words to say shit to piss you off

they are what human abortions become

awwww someone sad because no one pays attention!!!

It has to be out there somewhere.
You guys are not digging hard enough

I tell you.... what

Eggs

>Alpha out
I invented that. You're just a beta faggot copycat.

I just started using Sup Forums this year and I haven't seen anyone say that before I did. Fuck you dickhead, if u really used it before then my bad.

dolphins wouldn't exist without dolphin sex.

lurk moar

more pls

you can also fuck off this year as well you moral fag