Official Chelsea vs RZ Pellets Match thread

Chelsea XI: Begovic, Ivanovic, Terry (c),
Djilobodji, Aina, Willian, Matic, Oscar, Moses, Traore, Diego Costa

Subs: Blackman, Delac, Miazga, Hector, Chalobah, Baba Rahman, Mikel, Cuevas, Kenedy, Loftus-Cheek, Atsu, Remy

Kickoff in 20 bings. Get in here bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/4ts7ne/match_thread1900_gmt_ac_wolfsberger_vs_chelsea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reporting

Streams:

reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/4ts7ne/match_thread1900_gmt_ac_wolfsberger_vs_chelsea/

WHERE IS BAMFORD

last i remember, he was going to villa and rdm

rip brani

DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO

>not starting Blackman

Several of em' playing

hehe

Oscar trying hard to impress the boss

WHAT A RUN WILLIAN

Where's Moses going this season?

if my digits repeat chelsea won't keep a clean sheet.

they'll go one nil high before making fans cry

conte's under the gun they'll lose this match 3-1

>O. Aina
who

>Bamford will never be our Kane
why live

Academy product

lads I don't think I can handle another season of spaghetti defense and big names with no creativity up front

moses needs to stay this year

first

>cunte

of the season

Chelsea are probably buying a CB, and on the bright side, Aina is looking pretty good.

Daily reminder that mourinho wanted to save the the club until the very end but the board didnt listen to him
He did everything he could to get stones and pogba but the club didnt want to spend the money to fix the club
Now they gonna spend way more to get back on top

>being this delusional

Mourinho left us teetering on relegation and sold our talent as one last fuck you to Roman

He's le preseason man desu. I can't imagine he'd be any good if we kept him

love jose but it was time to move on, players didnt want to play for him

>and sold our talent as one last fuck you to Roman

what?

>talent
>lelsea

Mata, Lukaku, De Bruyne. Also resorted to alienating and not giving minutes to youth prospects eg RLC

He sold Hazard to China and replaced him with a chinese man, surgically modified to be the exact lookalike.

>ce drapeau
>este topica

I can't wait for the day Americans are banned from football threads on spee

finally got hd cable lads pretty excited for the premier league season not watching shitty streams

Baba Rahman was a mistake

Sadly, it will never happen.

yup Aina looked good last pre season too, shame he didn't get some playtime when Brani went shit

Batshuayi is on lads

I think he was good enough when he did play for us. But we have hazard, cuarado, pedro and willian

I'm loving conte on the touchline. Not just a crazy mad man screaming like Scholari

He's going to be so much fun

seriously upset that bamford isn't ever going to play for chelsea lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was great that one season in Europa League when Chelsea won it, but I don't think he's a player that could be a starter for a top club

he could be of use in cup matches or as a sub but instead there could be a talented youngster in his place

I like him and I always wanted him to succeed at Chelsea but he'd be better off as a starter in some less stacked epl team

>dat goal line clearance

>michy

He didn't want to pull a Torres.

how dare you

Cheeky

RLC

Chelsea's team gets blacker every year

So does Finland

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

So does every country in Europe.

>you will never go back in time to support Chelsea when the fans didn't celebrate goals by black players

CHALOBAH

NATTY FINISH BRAH

I really really like RLC

>mfw this was only two years ago

Div 2 was bad times m8 and abusing your own team is disgraceful

Based Hector. Hope Conte gives him a chance this season.

Is there place for Cheeky in Conte's Chelsea?

ur a faggit mate, chelsea's best player ever was black

Frank Lampard isn't black m8

Lets predict which of these Chelsea outcasts will feature in Conte's squad this year.

Also you now remember Michael Hector

drogba la

Not best player
Lampard
Zola
Osgood
Didier

edgy bro

It's going to be difficult desu if Conte is only going to play 2 central midfielders you've got Kante, Matic, Fabregas, Oscar, Van Ginkel and Mikel that he has to beat out

I think he'll be rotation, he's got the advantage because he's u21 that he doesn't need to be registered in the PL squad so they'll definitely keep him around

Ive supported Chelsea my whole life and this is my opinion. Also Bobby Tambling

Most skilful players
Hazard
Zola
Joe Cole
Robben
gullit

Overall a very positive result, RLC looks like he's going to finally start giving a fuck