Why can't America into sci-fi?

Why can't America into sci-fi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_O1hM-k3aUY
youtube.com/watch?v=wuFNZJe6PSM
youtube.com/watch?v=8fD7Uah_QUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They can. It's just cheaper to film in 3rd world countries.

>start watching farscape
>hear morrigans voiceactor
>dick hardens

where can i find a girl like claudia black?

Other than the annoying girl who has the power to scream really loud she's the worst girl in the show.

Because we prefer turning it into reality.

Step aside lads, best girl coming through.

[Citation needed]

Shut up jerk, she's wonderful.

44 years ago NASA was on the surface of the Moon. Today, NASA can't even get into outer space without the help of other countries or private companies....

I agree.

For all 10 seconds she was in that makeup I was diamonds. When she did the chiyana head tilt yelp thing, I almost came.

I never watched Farscape, how is it?
Actually sounds like reason enough.

Starts off rough, becomes amzing.

Like, really really fucking amazing.

Waifus as well.

Figured out the waifus part, but whatever does fucking amazing mean?

Far better that it has any right to be.
Expectation level = Xena, Hercules, SG: Sg1
Satisfaction level = Ds9, BsG, B5.

>Xena
>Hercules
>not satisfying
user pls

DISAPPOINTED!

youtube.com/watch?v=_O1hM-k3aUY

It's fantastic, my favorite show of all time

Season 1 can be hard to love for first-timers, but believe me it's worth it.

1. Lick boots []
2. Lick armpits []

Well that's trippy.

>trippy
you have no idea

That's kinda hot.

>It's a crossover episode

best show ever , i watch it probably every other year
youtube.com/watch?v=wuFNZJe6PSM

It's pretty obvious the writers are into... certain fetishes

I like it already.

Dammit I'm a doctor, not a film historian!

Other way around for me. The only reason I even played Dragon Age for as long as I did was because she was in it. Same thing for Black Ops 3. I was watching my friend play the main game, and I recognized Ben Browder's voice, so I bought a copy. Wasn't worth my money, but I still enjoyed being not-Crichton.

It will leave you with a hole inside that nothing else will ever be able to fill.

Sexing Morrigan was definitely the main appeal of Dragon Age, although I still enjoyed the game considerably.

>that whole fucking episode

Yeah, never got why there were other romance options at all.

i believe you are referring to canada

I'm pretty sure Ben Browder wrote that one.

DAMMIT WOMAN CALM DOWN!

I don't know why, but I just couldn't into that game. I like fantasy games, and I like RPGs, but I just couldn't do that game. First time I played on Xbox, I got to about whenever you first met some golem for some dlc, but stopped playing there. Second time I tried on PC, and I only got so far as freeing the tall honor guy that was locked up in one of the earlier towns. That game just didn't click for me, and I always wanted it to because of Claudia Black.

I didn't even know there was a romance system in the game.

I knew exactly what I was referring to when I made that comment.

You could try force yourself to play through it so you can make a baby with her and put the soul of an elder god in its body

Farscape XXX Parody when?

Will Claudia still be in it?

I'm trying to think of who would be worthy of playing Aeryn, and I'm drawing a blank. Jessica Drake would have been great 10 years ago, too old now

I would have "fed" her my bone, if you know what I'm saying

None are worthy.

Francesca Buller was great, all of her characters were highly memorable.

>ywn do freslin with Raxil
jdimsa

Her trying to imitate Chiyana's mannerism made me blow it in my pants.

What in the everliving fuck?

Son of a hasbot.

This was one of the best episodes.

>John as pic related

What have I been doing with my life?

she did a great job

That three-parter was the peak of the series IMO

>tfw the movie they announced will never get made

>imitate Chiyana's mannerism
Dargo did it best
youtube.com/watch?v=8fD7Uah_QUY

What ever happened to the webseries about their son? They announced it years ago.

JUST

Agreed

Kaarvok is a brilliant character, a shame he only appears in one episode. I would have loved for him to be come a recurring villain

Not sure probably couldn't get funding or something. I think the movie was going to be about their son aswell.

I don't think you know what JUST means.

Who was the best character and why was it zhann?

that dude was hilarious

>dat poisonous breast-milk

Age spares no one, user.

I'd fuck the shit outta that MILF. "JUST" my ass you faggot

I really enjoyed the TWEEST in that episode.

Best characters are Scorpy and Aeryn, this is fact

S T I L L W O U L D

She's still hot.

>Tarkin is going to be CG in Rogue One
>They aren't getting Scorpius again like in episode III

what do you expect from fucking Disney

israel

>Zahn was the warrior woman in Mad Max 2

No fuckin' way.

she was also John Rhys-Davies' mistress in the James Bond movie The Living Daylights, there's a scene where Timothy Dalton rips her clothes off to distract a Russian soldier

She was also a minor bond girl.

>mfw watching the Dolph Lundgren Punisher movie
>I see Lani Tupu playing a mobster

You get attached to the characters and there some great episodes in terms of story and chemistry between the characters

Those episodes where she goes full offensive and levels up were so great. I was genuinely excited to see her powers evolve. It really disappointed me that she had to leave the show.

this had quite a bit of influence on Farscape, definitely the trippiest Trek

All I see is the receptacle of my lust.

I'm glad she didn't botox her forehead

The whorehouse.

How much for her to give me the aunt-on-nephew RP treatment?

Someone here on Sup Forums did a damn good breakdown of how Farscape if essentially the anti-Trek. Dumping the morals and making it much darker

That sounds interesting, remember any of it?

Basically it was about how John, as the first person to encounter alien life, starts out trying to be like the humans in Star Trek, but is quickly disabused of any notions of magnanimity. He quickly becomes very cynical, has a somewhat wanton disregard for individual life despite preaching about saving the collective from the fate of wormhole weaponry, and has to deal with a lot of fucked up shit weighing on his conscience in a way that Star Trek never really portrays

So no utopias to be found in space?

All those that appear to be utopias eventually show some glaring flaw that makes them unbearable. Aliens are no better than humans, often just as bad, sometimes worse.

>or private companies....

Which are all American as are all basically ex-NASA employees.

seasons 1-6 of SG1 are better than all of BsG and season 1-3 of Ds9 though.

Sounds bleak. I thought this was a fun show.

American sci-fi, that is to say stuff that's actually written and directed by american born individuals, ever since the 60s, is just not interesting. It's cool and slick and has this constant air of banality to it.

Man, I was just thinking about Fardcape yesterday. The thme music was fucking god tier.

YAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAA

If the show was so good why did it get cancelled?

>Fardcape
fard my life

Do you realise that SG1 is better than every other show you just mentioned, right?

Because fun is not allowed.

You'll fall in love with Scorpius but will feel sad because you'll never see a villain of that caliber ever again

The first half of season 1 is a little hard to get through with a few good episodes spread out here and there. After a while, it becomes pure fucking gold.

>BsG
you're such a pleb
>humanity near extinct
>not enlist everybody in sake of surviving, let there be 10+ news channels and shit.
>yeah why would you, if Mary Sue is onewoman army, best pilot, best sniper, best fighter, best mechanic, and the messiah