For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish...

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CTova7cj7Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to bad god left this world for the worst, where we murder eachother over petty disagreements over how we control each other. Or live in a world where his creations routinely leech the earth until it's last drop for profit. It's sad that someone so loving gave up their perfect son for a world that actively denounces the beliefs.

penis

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

John 3:16

well, he failed, and I'll show you why...

"I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom." (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." (Matthew 24: 25-34)

"Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place" (Mark 13:26-30)

"So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place." (Luke 21:27-32)

It is so obviously and indisputably apparent that Jesus was honestly assuring his followers at the time that the end of all things and the judgement and the 2nd coming of Christ into his kingdom would occur DURING THEIR LIFETIMES.

The fact that this didn't happen makes Jesus either a FAILED PROPHET or a FRAUD. FYI numbsculls...your savior who follows God's LAW can NOT be a liar and can NOT fail to predict his own second coming. Can't happen! For this reason alone, it only takes three brain cells rubbed together to realize Christianity can't possibly be true.

It's all there in black and white. Literally anyone who has attained the ability to read words can figure this one out. Christians have been trying for almost 2,000 years to explain this one away, and have failed at every turn. Even later New Testament writers tried to give an answer for this embarrassment (see 2 Peter 3:8) but the explaination only served to show that "Jesus as failed prophet" is a devastasting problem, which as I've said, Christians have not overcome yet, and never will by this point. It's GAME OVER.

haha jew detected

not jew, just someone who can read

Yeah, yeah, ok now go pay jizyah masihi ahaha

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamu alaaykum wa rahtillah

Allahu akbar subhanallah la ilaha ilallah, muhammad ar rasul allah

Allahumme salli 'ala seyyidina muhammadin-ni nebiyyil ummiyi wa 'alla alihi wa sahbihi wa salim

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CTova7cj7Vo

Say you want to stay, you want me to
Say you'll never die, you'll always haunt me
I want to know I belong to you
Say you'll haunt me

faggot

God is dead - Netcheze

thats the beauty of it all you dont have proof but instead you have to decide for yourself

So GOD made Asians the master race then

I do have proof though. Jesus promised his followers the 2nd coming and Apocalypse and judgement would happen within their lifetimes. That didn't happen (obvi, as they are all dead, and no 2nd coming happened)...therefore that PROVES he was either a liar or lunatic, and therefore can NOT be the "Son of God" ...he certainly tricked a lot of people, so pretty good trolling job there I guess. Jesus may well be the most successful troll of all time, as people are still being trolled to this day, delusional enough to believe they have a "relationship" with him HAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAA

haha i love when atheist take more time and energy to prove God doesn't exist then the theist do without even trying. it really does show you the amount of time people on this site have (aka jobless neets that have diabetes and heart disease from being 500 pounds living in there moms house)

If he had foreseen dipshits like you, he probably wouldn't have bothered.

Re-read it. What I said is only about the failure of Jesus, not about "God." This takes no energy for me, it only takes a 3rd grade education to figure out that Jesus failed.

you are so dumb bro it hurts

Virtually all so called "theists" on Sup Forums are trolls. And that's fine. But if anyone believes they have a "relationship" with a "savior" that is a proven liar or lunatic, they are literally retarded.

>not liking stone sour

I have a relationship with Jesus and i love him

I know for a fact this can't possibly be true. I read everything Jesus ever had to say, so I'd be able to spot someone who had a relationship with him. "if you love me, you will follow my commandments" You being on Sup Forums in the middle of the night in no way fits into what Jesus expected of his followers. Ipso fatso

but can't think

/thread

I dont recall ever hearing of a jesus curfew

well you certainly appear to be giving "no thought for the morrow" heh. What are you doing that is following Jesus's commandments then?

Im not that guy in the first olace and i am only uo right now cause of work and because of an awesome but infectious song i cant get out of my head

this

>>(You)

You think Asians are the master race

>>ยป(You)

You know that Asians are the master race.

>>(You)

You exist to serve Chong.

God doesn't have a son, exalted is He from such things