Other urls found in this thread:

meaningfor.com/what-does-stand-for/florm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FFFFF L      OOO  RRRR  M   M EEEEE DDDD    
F     L     O   O R   R MM MM E     D   D   
FFFF  L     O   O RRRR  M M M EEEE  D   D   
F     L     O   O R  R  M   M E     D   D   
F     LLLLL  OOO  R   R M   M EEEEE DDDD

FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!

>quit smoking

florm

FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!

>tobacco in general

florm

Florm your self faggot./

NIGGA YOU JUST GOT FLORMED

40 florms

GET FUCKING FLORMED NERD

Top florm

fuck u nigger, i have a smoking problem, its not funny.

I never understood this.

I smoked for 4 years, quit with no problem.

Yeah, I got cravings. I ignored them. Got a little irritable, a headache here and there... But it wasn't even challenging.

Booze though, for fuck's sake. I can go with a 22 oz bomber of low ABV stuff and be fine, but I have to have SOMETHING every night.

It's all genetics, man.

Gave up pot,that shit wasn't easy

might i suggest you try florm?

what the fuck is florm?

some true florm here

booze in general is hard to quit, only intoxicant that has mortal danger if you go cold turkey.

you ever suck dick for marijuana? BOO THIS MAN

why give up?

Op awakens the beast of florm

No but I did for coke

every fucking day you post the same fucking thread. just fucking quit asshole.

Are you having a stroke?

I don't get it either. Crack, cocaine, weed, booze I come and go as I please but cigarretes?
And I'm nowhere near to smoking 75 a day LOL

>tfw smoke 2 cigs a week not even a problem

>thinking op smokes 75 a day
Simply bamboozled

and every fucking day you post a shit reply. maybe if you actually helped me out, i would quit. i think i have lung cancer, coughed up blood last night, fuck u.

meaningfor.com/what-does-stand-for/florm

Hello again faggot. Will you let us know when yer diagnosed with lung cancer?

Your probably a shitposting asian.
We all know these threads are bait.

if you wanted to quit you'd quit. if you really can't it's just natural selection. good luck

What is florm

FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!

life is just unbearable now, my teeth are fucking yellow, i dont even brush anymore, i piss in bottles, have gained around a 100lbs since i got fired from my job, honestly contemplating suicide.

1 year and 6 months. Gave up alcohol and smoking at the same time.
Feel like shit now. Dont believe everyone that says you will feel great.

let nature do its course, maybe you'll get some impairing disease that'll force you to quit and after that you'll recover and be just fine. don't sweat it

honestly would accept that over living this shit i am atm.

Dude fucking get your shit together. Start working out or something. Once you start doing things and being active. it will become normal to be active and you'll be able to pull your life back together.

First bought nicotine gum

Used it for a while, but it didn't kill the cravings entirely.

Then I bought an e-cig.

It gave me the oral fixation and with a little bit of will power I started to successfully substitute smoking with it. Eventually I grew tired of smoking all together.

I just bum them off of people when I go out drinking.

i want to, i really really want to, but these fucking cigs, ill workout for a few days, and try not to smoke, and in a few days time i'll feel like shit, and go back to smoking and fucking up all the work i put in.

how long did it take?

After using psychedelics and MDMA in combination with cognitive behavioural therapy I was able to rationalise the reasons why I smoked and when I realised tobacco added nothing positive enough to my life to warrant me smoking, I found that I just no longer had the same strong urge to continue smoking cigarettes. The urge is still there but I find that it's a lot easier to resist it all together after I changed the way I saw my tobacco use.

willpower is key, something i dont even think i have anymore, i have bigger problems like schizophrenia and depression, but i think its the smoking that will kill me.

Wait.... what. Explain your shittiness.

Try using a patch. Those work I guess

because quitting brushing will surely make it less yellow :)

quit what you should, don't quit what you shouldn't.

Best advice I've ever received was to not tell anyone your quitting. Quit cold turkey, it sucks but be sure tell no one.

only ever got to a pack a day
currently smoke three cigarettes a night

well, thank you guys who actually helped me, and understood my situation, you're the best. But since these trolls are hijacking the thread, i'm gonna call it a night, and i will take all your suggestions, first thing i do tomorrow morning is go buy a cig patch, and get my gym membership back.

don't forget to brush your teeth
don't sleep just right after smoking nicotine will fuck your gums more the longer it remains there

Depression and schizophrenia are some serious issues that people often attempt to cope with through substance use or smoking. I'd talk to a mental health professional about your mental health issues as it will much be easier to quit once you are able to find healthier and more effective ways to deal with them. I've gone through some serious depression and anxiety issues and found the better you learn to cope with mental health issues, the more will power you will have to change other habits in your life which you are troubled by. If you are not willing to seek professional help, I'd still advise looking into Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for depression and addiction as you can practice it alone. Good luck muh nigga.

Yes, this is great advice. Do it for yourself. Remember the day you quit. Like 'eight twenty sixteen' Also, get a cheap vape pen on eBay. I'm sure there are plenty of places around you to get the flavored nicotine juice. Start at 12mg juice and work your way down. I'm new to this vape stuff. I have saved so much money from my buying $10 a gram weed. A bottle of some peach vape juice my brother gave me has lasted me a month.

You will look back and realize you are a better person than you were a few months back